Artwork thread

PREDRAG-K

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Slava said:

FAtz3q9WUAsD21S.jpg

Ollie and her gun.

I wasn't very satisfied with the result, and had to frame it like this 1f605.png

Dude that's sick! <3 Is her outfit inspired from something? Anime? Game?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Xugoshi said:

Dude that's sick! <3 Is her outfit inspired from something? Anime? Game?

Thanks ?. Honestly, I just like how women look in shirts and ties. That said, the idea to draw a strictly dressed anime girl came after seeing some panels from Chainsaw Man. It seems like all the characters wear such clothes in that manga. So that's where the inspiration came from. But for reference I tried to use a screenshot from Anna And The Apocalypse. She's in a school uniform with a tie, and she was in a pose I wanted to draw. I just added a gun from Apex since Ollie loves that game :D

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Slava said:

Thanks 1f601.png. Honestly, I just like how women look in shirts and ties. That said, the idea to draw a strictly dressed anime girl came after seeing some panels from Chainsaw Man. It seems like all the characters wear such clothes in that manga. So that's where the inspiration came from. But for reference I tried to use a screenshot from Anna And The Apocalypse. She's in a school uniform with a tie, and she was in a pose I wanted to draw. I just added a gun from Apex since Ollie loves that game :D

My dude! I was gonna say she kinda had a mix between psycho pass and death note in terms of design lol. They had similar clothing fashion in those two animes as well as in chainsaw man as you mentioned. Is Ollie your favorite amongst ID? :D  

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Xugoshi said:

My dude! I was gonna say she kinda had a mix between psycho pass and death note in terms of design lol. They had similar clothing fashion in those two animes as well as in chainsaw man as you mentioned. Is Ollie your favorite amongst ID? :D  

Oh okay, interesting. I watched Death Note 4-5 years ago, clothes didn't stick out to me that time, but you're right.

Yes, I watch her the most.

Just woke up to seeing her like on my drawing. Nice ?.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Slava said:

Oh okay, interesting. I watched Death Note 4-5 years ago, clothes didn't stick out to me that time, but you're right.

Yes, I watch her the most.

Just woke up to seeing her like on my drawing. Nice 1f60a.png.

It's light yagami's outfit minus the red tie it's pretty identical lol!

I love Ollie! I found her a bit loud and obnoxious at first but I REALLY warmed up to her later on! <3 

DUDE NICE!!! That's like a dream come true for me! Aaah, I wish I could draw! ?

• Like 1

20211008-102501.jpg

I have recently been doing some quick rough sketching of some of my favorite game characters like Overwatch's Mercy on the right, Street Fighter's Poison on the left, and although not really game related, Sailor Moon!?

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, PooPooBlast said:

Nice one!  Must've been difficult drawing it from this perspective. 

Right, it wasn't very easy. Even if you're using a model photo as reference you need to draw a ton of lines that converge in 2 or even 3 vanishing points to guide yourself. Otherwise, it will most likely look weird. I actually had to redraw some parts including the head ?.

1 hour ago, MooseSketts said:

It's been a while since I've done any art worth sharing.  Can't remember if I posted this before or not either, but before the Great Toilet Paper Shortage of 2020 I bought a Create This Book and started doing prompts in it.  This prompt said to "Create Chaos".

I don't remember this one. Looks nice. I used to draw stuff like this years ago. Different patterns and different colours all on one sheet of paper with no plan in mind. They weren't as detailed though ?.

Edited by Slava
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...