Artwork thread

PREDRAG-K

• 4 weeks later...

20220331-181353.jpg

A quick sketch for my best friend that he asked me all shy if I could draw him his favorite DBZ character Zarbon! ☺️

I have been going through so much these couple of months and he has been there giving me all his support despite him going through a tough time as well but of course I'm there for him too! ? He really loved it and it made me so happy!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

This is my persona, Luca. The best backstory I could come up is that his great-great-great grandfather was a kitsune spirit, with the magic, nine tails and eternal lifespan, who fell in love with a human woman and gave up his lifespan and magic to become human (while only keeping the ears and three tails as a reminder of what he once was), and about a century and a half later Luca was born from his mom's side. He likes video games, watching anime and hanging out with his best friend.

spacer.png

By the way, I have about four more of these pics, is there a way to bulk-share without messing with the server or bandwidth or anything?

• Like 1

On 8/22/2023 at 11:36 AM, unkind-tear4 said:

By the way, I have about four more of these pics, is there a way to bulk-share without messing with the server or bandwidth or anything?

4 images is fine. Don't worry. Post them however you want.

Edit: I hate not being able to see images from Twitter.

Edited by Slava

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...