Artwork thread

PREDRAG-K

• 2 weeks later...

we have some very talented people here  :)

i have some to show here, but the stand alone HDD i use to store my artworks and other things at isn't with me at the moment, a friend of mine borrow it to transfer some stuff. when i get it back i'll post some of my works here, or you can watch them at the deviantart, my page name there is yellowwindow6

tumblr_n88z3rbtA81tft501o1_1280.jpg

Something I'm working on, it's Dizzy from Guilty Gear (Xrd version), this is the sketch/plan.  I'm using the new Wacom Intuos (Small, basic type), and really liking this tablet, I recommend it to anyone wanting to get into digital drawing, its good, cheap and the best brand for them.  Software I'm using is Paint Tool Sai.. (I don't do everything in GIMP :P).  I also launched a website!  You can find it in my signature, it'll be where I post the majority of my art :)

• Like 2

cant post the pictures for some reason but heres the next best thing  :lol: http://amena16.deviantart.com/

If you view one of your pictures on deviantart press right mouse button on it and choose copying the link of the picture and

on this page choose image and then just paste the link into the field. After that you should be able to post your pictures here :).

(Had the same problem x.x)

Edited by X_senka_X
  • Like 1

If you view one of your pictures on deviantart press right mouse button on it and choose copying the link of the picture and

on this page choose image and then just paste the link into the field. After that you should be able to post your pictures here :).

(Had the same problem x.x)

i thank you so much for telling me ! :) now will that work also with pictures i don't have on there also ? 

I think you have to upload them on deviantart (or somewhere else) otherwise the picture doesn't get a URL (as far as I know) :D

well i have a lot on facebook that's not on deviantart art, that why i asked if i could post em with out having to upload em to there lol

well i have a lot on facebook that's not on deviantart art, that why i asked if i could post em with out having to upload em to there lol

You can right click on DeviantArt too, pretty easy, Right Click > Copy Image Location.

• 2 weeks later...