The Sentinel Trophy

GonzoVG

Here's a snippet from my Guide on .org, that shows what does and doesn't count towards this trophy :):

What does count towards your Survival stats:

- Staying in a cave or similar underground space.
- Staying in a building that’s above ground (including Trading Stations - Credit to Naps for this tip).
- Planets with Aggressive Sentinels

What doesn't count towards your Survival stats:

- Sitting in your Exocraft or Spaceship.
- Swimming on or underwater
- Driving or flying around your chosen Extreme or Aggressive Sentinel planet.
- Parking your Freighter in orbit around your chosen Extreme planet and staying on that for the duration.
- Pausing the game or leaving a menu open.

You can leave the planet or quit the game at anytime and come back later without affecting your Survival stats but dying will reset the counter to 0 and you will have to restart from scratch. Dying won't reset the stat for the longest period survived but it will reset its sister stat for current period survived, thus you will have to meet and then exceed your previous record if you want that stat to increase again.

In order to avoid any confussion, its not bugged, my bad...After reading that dying would restart the current period survived i remembered that a couple days ago i (stupidly) died in another planet ? and problably that was the reason that the stat won't show up correctly. Now everything works fine and after 2h30min (more or less) my surviving stat increased.