Burnout 3: Takedown

Dragon Quest: Journey of the Cursed King

Fahrenheit (Indigo Prophecy)

Final Fantasy XII

Legend of Legaia

Ehrgeiz: God bless the Ring

Those are the one I haven't read yet xD

Assassin's Creed

There's many others that would be cool if they had trophies, but this one bugs me the most.  I have plat in all available AC games, except this one, as it doesn't have it.  I have 1000G on the Xbox version, which in a way makes it much worse that there's no trophy pack, since Ubi already has everything they'd need in place to just drop a trophy pack in.

Oh boy, let me see here.

Assassin's Creed, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, Resistance Fall of Man, Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Fight Night Round 3, F.EA.R. , The Darkness, The Godfather: Don's Edition, Army of Two, Devil May Cry 4, Rainbow Six Vegas 1 & 2.

I'm sure there's a crap ton more, but those are all games that I spent a lot of time on and would love if they did trophy support.

• 1 month later...

Ill pick just one title of some plattforms to keep it short.

PS1: Breath of Fire IV

PS2: GTA, I dont care which one, just do it.

PSP: GTA, decide yourself.

PS3: SaintsRow, what else? Maybe I should go with the others and vote vor AC1, but, would I really like to recollect all.. dunno... 500 flags? ... ... ... .... Yes I would, because Im totally insane, serously.

GameCube: NFS Underground2 ... ha, I tricked my rule, from the first line :P

GameboyAdvance: Yu-Gi-Oh! Sacred Cards ... dunno, I really liked this game. Its RPG-like. ... a bit.

PC: Starcraft2 Triology... Sure the AI would fuck us soo hard at the beginning (Was achievementbitching on PC and have every HotS Achievement... WoL would be a pain in the ass. Even on PC Im not finish here. 2 or 3 missing.), but with a bit of exercise... and even EA made with RedAlert3 a really good ConsoleUI ... COME ON BLIZZARD, PLEASE! GIVE ME A FUCKING CHANCE TO OBTAIN A SHINY SC2-PLATINUMTROPHY!! Look at my sparkling eyes:

tumblr_inline_nf5wjibl9G1rbg451.jpg

• 1 year later...