Trophy thoughts?

SolidJD

The demo was cool, but as much as I love VR, I don't know if I'll pick it up, nothing to do with the trophy list of course just personal preference and backlog reasons.

On topic; seems like it could be difficult but that depends on what "Invincible Iron Man" means (cannot die, permadeath, etc) then it could be difficult but also easy. Either way, it doesn't seem too bad and fun!

Edited by MikeCheck--
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, CosmoWolf_ said:

like the person above said, i just hope invincible difficulty isn't permadeath or extremely hard for a vr game

If anything, it may be possible to use a USB to backup the save after every mission but that would be tedious and suck the fun out of it (like Until Dawn: Rush of Blood)

• Like 2

This may be slightly difficult...doing any sort of challenges in VR will not be easy (similar to the challenges from Astro Bot: Rescue Mission). I'm hoping there will be upgrades that will make the difficulty trophies easier or a way to cheese. I'm hoping invincible won't be permadeath or erasing the save file or 1-2 shots gets you killed or something ridiculous like that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ImAPirateSoSueMe said:

This gets difficulty trophies but not TLOU2, GG Sony. GG.

More casuals play TLOU2 so they have to have that elation of getting the platinum for their most awaited game of the generation without too much frustration.

• Like 2

On 6/29/2020 at 10:33 AM, MidnightDragon said:

Worse than just Platinum? xD I agree, sounds like a Ratalaika platinum. But the list itself and trophy icons look pretty neat.

They could of done "I Am...." with the plat icon being Iron Man's head. Be a little nod to Ozzy.