ATTENTION! POSSIBLE UNOBTAINABLE PLATINUM

Anton_games337

Update from the thread on CodeMasters forum

F1 2020 bugs are taking priority, and with due reason. We are looking at options for weekly events for 2019. Just I didn't have a concrete update until today and, I'll be honest, this isn't confirmation. Its just we are looking into it.”

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Eqill5 said:

Update from the thread on CodeMasters forum

F1 2020 bugs are taking priority, and with due reason. We are looking at options for weekly events for 2019. Just I didn't have a concrete update until today and, I'll be honest, this isn't confirmation. Its just we are looking into it.”

It's a glimmer of hope for those of us who need these 2 trophies.

Yeah. I really hope they add it back, I’ve not started ‘19 yet so would need all of the trophies. Genuine question - how hard is it to have these events on a cycle changing week to week between featured events and GP events? Even just repeating the event cycle from the past year?

19 hours ago, IcemanmanBCF1 said:

Does someone have new informations regarding those 2 trophées ? 

Quote from Codemasters staff (BarryBL) on 17th July:

F1 2020 bugs are taking priority, and with due reason. We are looking at options for weekly events for 2019. Just I didn't have a concrete update until today and, I'll be honest, this isn't confirmation. Its just we are looking into it.

Fingers crossed.. Nothing further yet.

• 2 weeks later...

Can confirm that the 3 trophies relating to the weekly and featured events are now obtainable again. CodeMasters listened to their community. 

From CodeMasters:

Hi all, just wanted to let you know that there is a weekly event starting on Monday. @BarryBL will probably have more to say about this but just passing on the immediate news. Thanks” 

In response to if there’ll be both Weekly GP and Featured events:

Yes, there will be a mixture of weekly (Grand Prix) and Featured events coming up”

?

• Like 2

Thanks everyone who wrote to them on their forum https://forums.codemasters.com/topic/54273-another-featured-event/?page=5

We really spammed them as there was over 120 replies to that thread and Barry confirmed and said "We noticed the amount of requests here, and have added a schedule for F1 2019."

Cheers everyone as we have events on schedule now.

Congrats! 

I forgot how messy online racing could be until I lined up on the grid for a warm up multiplayer race before it started - on Monaco ? 

The weekly race itself was good though, started P4, moved up to third before the end of the first lap and remained 3 seconds behind P2 until I started catching him by a second a lap before he made a pitstop right in front of me. Used that lap to go as hard as I could before pitting myself and ended up out in front of him. Stayed there until the end. Second place, happy with that!