Trophy card color customization

Sly Ripper

Absolutely epic Sly, thanks for adding this!  :lol: It really sets itself apart (even more so now) from competing trophy cards!

I do have a question, for those who want to make their overlay color pure white or any shade close to white, it will be hard to make out the text (especially if their trophy card background is a light color too). It's entirely your call, but if it seems to be an issue to you, I would recommend the option to be able to switch to black text also (or just have the text switch to black automatically when a very light shade of color is selected). Again, only if you find it to be an issue  ;)

Edited by BlindMango

Absolutely epic Sly, thanks for adding this!  :lol: It really sets itself apart (even more so now) from competing trophy cards!

I do have a question, for those who want to make their overlay color pure white or any shade close to white, it will be hard to make out the text (especially if their trophy card background is a light color too). It's entirely your call, but if it seems to be an issue to you, I would recommend the option to be able to switch to black text also (or just have the text switch to black automatically when a very light shade of color is selected). Again, only if you find it to be an issue  ;)

I was about to mention this. For those light colors it would be awesome if we had the option to change the text color as well. 

Brilliant idea Sly, even the littlest ideas are pretty amazing.  :wub:

I was about to mention this. For those light colors it would be awesome if we had the option to change the text color as well. 

Brilliant idea Sly, even the littlest ideas are pretty amazing.  :wub:

I like it. It gives you a more personalized touch on your trophy card. Thanks Sly for this good update. But I see some people would like to change letters color. That would be nice if you add it up don't you think Sly?

It looks rubbish with black text/overlay stuff, the color will never be too bright when it's set to use the background image/profile color.

It looks rubbish with black text/overlay stuff, the color will never be too bright when it's set to use the background image/profile color.

Well, if you say so, you're the boss Sly and you're the one that knows what is better or not. Just the option of modifying the trophy cards is already good.

• 2 weeks later...