ADHOC for co-op trophies?

JSRF38

I read on a guide on PlaystationTrophies that the online trophies can be done via ADHOC instead. Should I worry about servers potentially going down someday, or can I solo these missions using an adhoc lobby?

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure where you are at with this game but I will give you some recommendations from when I played this game.

Do not self-boost the multiplayer trophies its a waste of time and effort.

Find a dedicated team you will need at least three players a bear minimum to get through certain points of this game. After Chapter 5 you will start to feel like you can't progress as bosses or enemies are too hard and this is correct as you pretty much need a dedicated team to even just finish the story, because without progressing through the chapters you can't "level up" your stats or get new gear to go back to the previous mission and grind out items you need to upgrade your gear. 

You need to farm a lot in this game to get all the different monster cards along with various other items to enhance your character to be of some use to battles.

So in short don't self-boost find a team using the Gaming Sessions feature here on this site.