Purchase all of the best upgrades trophy help

I’m confusing with this trophy, I’m not sure which and where should I buy upgrades from - Vehicle Upgrades, Buy Parts or Junkyard? I think I need to start over the game to saving up money, need to make sure to buy right updates next time for trophy. Anyone can help me? Thanks. 

Buy all the cheapest parts in the shop, you’ll get back a large sum of money. Then go to the junkyard and buy the best parts. Sine the junkyard sells parts for a much cheaper price, you’re guaranteed to have enough money. Here’s a list of the best parts in the game: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/n64/198780-star-wars-episode-i-racer/faqs/3635

If the junkyard doesn’t have what you’re looking for, back out to charter select and go back to the junkyard. This’ll reset what is available. Hope this helps!

Edited by RedSkyKing
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, RedSkyKing said:

Buy all the cheapest parts in the shop, you’ll get back a large sum of money. Then go to the junkyard and buy the best parts. Sine the junkyard sells parts for a much cheaper price, you’re guaranteed to have enough money. Here’s a list of the best parts in the game: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/n64/198780-star-wars-episode-i-racer/faqs/3635

If the junkyard doesn’t have what you’re looking for, back out to charter select and go back to the junkyard. This’ll reset what is available. Hope this helps!

Thank you! 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi.  Can anyone tell me how to get this.  I restarted the game.  Won every race without buying anything.  But still don’t have enough to buy the best updates.  Do I have to restart the game.  Win all the races again and buy from junkyard to have enough to buy everything or is there a way to get any more money.  
thanks.  

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

You will need to buy maximum amount of pit drouds first.... you can buy 4.

Then, when you buy parts from the junkyard that are cheap, after a race the droids fix the parts, then you can trade those parts in when you buy better parts from the shop.

You can make ingame currency doing this :)

Also, when you enter a race, set the winnings to winner takes all. This awards you max currency from every race.

I got the trophy without any hassle using these methids ...

From memory only the engine upgrade fills the upgrade bar, some of the other upgrades you will only need to fill 3/4  or so of the bar.

Just do the two tricks above and you should get it ;)