Gauging Interest

Hi! I'm in the process of writing an extended walkthrough for Dante's Inferno and its DLC and I'd like to determine how much interest there would be for a gameplay guide for this game that includes excerpts from and commentary on the source material (The Divine Comedy by Dante Alighieri) as well as on the mythology and religion that inspired it. The bulk of the guide will of course be focused on the game itself, but I had planned to add a section of Side Notes that one can read for more information on the epic poem and the Greek Mythology and Catholicism that brought it to life. Would anyone be interested to check this out once I finish it if I upload it here?

Edited by Kristen Danielle
  • Like 2

I would, It sounds very interesting, I never played the game tho, but I read the Dante's book who inspired the game, so this would be a good excuse for me to jump in the game and read your guide alongside, it would also be great to know more about these works and everything behind it

43 minutes ago, Phantochi said:

I would, It sounds very interesting, I never played the game tho, but I read the Dante's book who inspired the game, so this would be a good excuse for me to jump in the game and read your guide alongside, it would also be great to know more about these works and everything behind it

Awesome! Thank you! I was worried that very few people would be interested since it covers Christianity as well!

35 minutes ago, AJ_-_808 said:

If this takes off, you might consider god of war with all the mythos/lore as your next project 

Oh! That's a good idea!

• 1 year later...