Archer not popping

DoctorDrPepper

I was able to get the trophy on the old edition, but I could not for the life of me get it working on Bedrock. I think it's a PS4-specific issue, as I did the requirements for this achievement/trophy on the secondary Xbox Live account I was using to host a game, and sure enough, I got the achievement on the first try.

On 7/7/2020 at 9:04 AM, ElevExplorer64 said:

I was able to get the trophy on the old edition, but I could not for the life of me get it working on Bedrock. I think it's a PS4-specific issue, as I did the requirements for this achievement/trophy on the secondary Xbox Live account I was using to host a game, and sure enough, I got the achievement on the first try.

I'm new to this game so is there a way to revert back to this old edition or am I just gonna have to wait for a patch at this point?

Edited by DoctorDrPepper

14 hours ago, DoctorDrPepper said:

mom new to this game so is there a way to revert back to this old edition or am I just gonna have to wait for a patch at this point?

Yea, I'm having this same problem. But to revert it to the old edition just click the editions button in the menu. This will revert you back to the old minecraft. 

15 hours ago, DoctorDrPepper said:

mom new to this game so is there a way to revert back to this old edition or am I just gonna have to wait for a patch at this point?

It all depends on if you're one of the lucky players to have the Editions button on the main menu. If you do have it, then great, you can get all the trophies without issue but if you don't, you are 100% screwed and will have to wait for the devs to stop dragging their heals and fix the bug which is causing the Editions button to not appear :(.

43 minutes ago, DoctorDrPepper said:

If i was to go and buy a physical copy off like ebay, would that be the old editions version as long as i didnt connect to the internet and let it update? Is that the only way to get the trophy right now?

If you have the Editions Button on the Main Menu, then just use that to switch versions but if you have one of the glitched copies that doesn't have the Editions button, then yes, your only option to get this trophy is to play unpatched and use the v1.00 Tutorial World.

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.

• 3 weeks later...