Epic is basically not supporting this game anymore

OmegaRejectz

1 minute ago, KingSkovald said:

I'm almost done, 50 left so I'll just finish them solo. 10K survivors came before 1000 PWO because I finished main "story line" in twine peaks, reached 131 PL and was playing ventures, events, grinding weeklies etc so couldn't play PWO all the time, it wasn't worth it - STW is dead.

Ahh, nice work.  I hit 130 last year but only have 2500 survivors saved and decided to go for PWO recently.

Dead or not (meaning it's not getting updates), I had an absolute blast w/ the game over 2 years.  Nothing more enjoyable that setting up your SSD to afk all 30 waves of endurance.  It's quite active still, but it is indeed a filled with kids wanting to trade, but if you can find someone mature to play it with, it's even more fun.

5 minutes ago, langdon said:

Ahh, nice work.  I hit 130 last year but only have 2500 survivors saved and decided to go for PWO recently.

Dead or not (meaning it's not getting updates), I had an absolute blast w/ the game over 2 years.  Nothing more enjoyable that setting up your SSD to afk all 30 waves of endurance.  It's quite active still, but it is indeed a filled with kids wanting to trade, but if you can find someone mature to play it with, it's even more fun.

Yeah it used to be good but many serious players left since epic announced they aren't supporting it and new people aren't coming because STW is not rewarding new players with V-Bucks. And IMO ventures were the worst thing that happened to STW, that 4+ years grind to max out all survivors... Thanks Epic but I'll pass

Just now, KingSkovald said:

IMO ventures were the worst thing that happened to STW, that 4+ years grind to max out all survivors... Thanks Epic but I'll pass

Yeah, I can't be asked to Ventures.  Too much time for too little reward.  I would play it if I could PWO though ?

• Like 1

I followed Fortnite for awhile before release and it looked so intriguing and fun. Played the free demo and loved it! Then they made its BR mode ftp and I hated it...  Just recently I decided to buy into early access and it was just gone :( Devoured by it's parasitic offspring. BR and STW are very different and cater to different tastes. I hear now STW is still purchasable through the BR store, but it just feels all kind of wrong.