20/21 Ninjanuity Tokens Glitch

If you finish the story and you don't have all 21 ninjanuity tokens then your game is glitched, here's a list of them all:

The Master's Dojo
1 - Received after finishing the dojo and then it is used to buy Skyward Dragon

Ninjago City North
2 - Received in Ninjago City Approach after sliding down a rope and Jay flys by and destroys the bridge
3 - Received after building the multibuild and destroying the machine blocking the path and then shortly after that the bridge to the mechs is destroyed
4 - Received after grappling onto and disabling the generator and shutting the electricity off

Ninjago City Beach
5 - Received after Nya and Zane open the giant door and get the 'defend the beach' objective
6 - Received after building the turrets and shooting down the flying enemies
7 - Received after defeating Mecha Crab on the beach

Ninjago City Docks
8 - Received after building a catapult and using it to take out the piranha with an exploding hotdog
9 - Received after using the multibuild and the water puts out a fire to free Kai from his mech

The Uncrossable Jungle
10 - Received after Master Wu opens the large door with his spinjitsu
11 - Received after Cole learns earth spinjitsu and uses it to break down a wall

The Dark Ravine
12 - Received after navigating the level and getting Garmadon to the end of the path to open a door
13 - Received when Nya learns water spinjitsu and uses it to open a door

The Lost City of Generals
14 - Received after Jay learns lightning spinjitsu and uses it to open a giant door
15 - Received after Jay uses lightning spinjitsu to start a drill and the drill breaks down a wall
16 - Received after defeating Mecha Crab and Lloyd uses green spinjitsu to build a flying machine

The Unclimbable Mountain
17 - Received after Kai learns fire spinjitsu and melts some ice and then Cole uses earth spinjutsi to break the wall behind it
18 - Received after rotating the giant statue, dropping an orb into its mouth and using it to open a door
19 - Received after destroying all the siege equipment during Chapter 13 Flashback Battlefield

Ninjago City Downtown
20 - Received after unblocking the monorail
21 - Received after rescuing the firemen, when this last token is spent you will receive the Master of Endurance Ancient Scroll

• Like 4

Checked on youtube and missed 21 Received after rescuing the firemen, when this last token is spent you will receive the Master of Endurance Ancient Scroll

jumped and skipped that part. just replayed it and still didnt get it.

fucking garbage game

Did you try getting your ninja level (or whatever it's called) back to max rank if it dropped below 20?

When I completed this a few weeks ago I thought it had glitched on me as well, but somehow my level went down after reaching level 20 initially so I went back to the area where u destroy the city to boost it back to max level.  As soon as I hit 20 again it gave me the last token and the trophy. Might be worth a try, it would be hell collecting all of that crap again.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Angus1343 said:

Did you try getting your ninja level (or whatever it's called) back to max rank if it dropped below 20?

When I completed this a few weeks ago I thought it had glitched on me as well, but somehow my level went down after reaching level 20 initially so I went back to the area where u destroy the city to boost it back to max level.  As soon as I hit 20 again it gave me the last token and the trophy. Might be worth a try, it would be hell collecting all of that crap again.

Levels and the tokens are completely different things. It's like the above poster posted. You need certain objectives done to get them. I missed out on the last one because I skipped building something and just jumped past it. Missed it because of that. After replaying the level and trying to do it the normal way it didn't gave me the token either so I'm basically fucked -.-

And edit. 

EDIT; 

Replayed the level again didnt get the notifiction of the token. But someone PM'd me to press triangle and open the wall with the abilities anyways. Somehow I can buy it and got the trophy.. What a waste of a game ..

Edited by Deluziion90

29 minutes ago, Deluziion90 said:

Levels and the tokens are completely different things. It's like the above poster posted. You need certain objectives done to get them. I missed out on the last one because I skipped building something and just jumped past it. Missed it because of that. After replaying the level and trying to do it the normal way it didn't gave me the token either so I'm basically fucked -.-

And edit. 

EDIT; 

Replayed the level again didnt get the notifiction of the token. But someone PM'd me to press triangle and open the wall with the abilities anyways. Somehow I can buy it and got the trophy.. What a waste of a game ..

Oh I was thinking of the character tokens, my bad. Glad you got it sorted.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

The same just happened to me and I know which one it was

On 30/06/2020 at 2:46 PM, Good_Sir_Matt_II said:

Ninjago City Beach
5 - Received after Nya and Zane open the giant door and get the 'defend the beach' objective

This one, for some reason after the checkpoint effect popped up the camera didn't do the cutscene effect on the enemies ahead and completely skipped the token. 

Guess I will have to start a brand new playthrough. Atleast I didn't got far enough