Cloud_Squall78

Should I hide a game to keep my Milestones?

4 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

3-4 weeks ago, I decided to rebuild the database on my Vita because I hadn't done so in a while. I then made the mistake of playing Secret of Mana without connecting to the internet first, so the three trophies I earned at that time don't have a timestamp. This is the first time I've encountered this, and initially I didn't think it was too big a deal. However, today I noticed that because of the missing timestamps, those trophies aren't in my Trophy Log which means my total trophy count is off by 3 trophies; furthermore, my non-Platinum Trophy Milestones have all been shifted 3 "spaces", which I read elsewhere in these forums happens as a result of missing-timestamp trophies.

 

My question is this: Is it really in my best interest to hide the Secret of Mana trophy list? I understand that my overall level on PSNP will drop as a result, and that I would have the dreaded Blue H of Shame on my profile, but I'm more concerned about my milestones (several of which I had planned beforehand) and currently-inaccurate total trophy count. It's just a shame that to ensure consistency, I basically have to pretend I never played SoM and "wasted" hours playing it.

 

Apologies if this isn't the right place to ask. Thank you in advance.

Edited by Cloud_Squall78
Added details
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Cloud_Squall78 said:

Is it really in my best interest to hide the Secret of Mana trophy list?

 

 I'm more concerned about my milestones

 

Sounds like you've answered your own question. If your concern is your milestones, then yes, hide it and everyone who wants to judge your hidden trophies can go question their own lives.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Sounds like you've answered your own question. If your concern is your milestones, then yes, hide it and everyone who wants to judge your hidden trophies can go question their own lives.

Thanks, I appreciate the direct response. If that's the way to go, I assume that finishing Secret of Mana for the plat will ultimately be pointless, but as a matter of principle, I might just get it anyway since I only have grinding for weapon orbs left before fighting the last two bosses.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Cloud_Squall78 said:

Thanks, I appreciate the direct response. If that's the way to go, I assume that finishing Secret of Mana for the plat will ultimately be pointless, but as a matter of principle, I might just get it anyway since I only have grinding for weapon orbs left before fighting the last two bosses.

Don't worry about it, I have close to 1000 trophies hidden - dozens of Remasters for whom I already have the platinum, games i started and dropped because I found them uninteresting (Eternal, Just Cause 4, Youngblood + all the PSN that come free with Plus and you get bored after an hour).

 

It's important you enjoy what your trophy list/milestones look like, I'm some 3/4 levels higher than listed here but I hide those 10-15% because *I* don't like the look of them. People who take those things seriously enough to judge you for it really aren't worth the thought.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.