Which PS4 exclusive do I need to play?

Maahniac

Ok so we are getting close to the end of this generation, and I've had tons of fun with my PS4. I'm looking incredibly much forward to the PS5, and look forward to the titles already announced for it. Now, I know I'll probably still play PS4 after the PS5 has been released, but I'd still like to say goodbye to the PS4 in a proper way with an awesome final Platinum trophy. There are SO many games I want to play, but time is seriously against me these days, so I'm narrowing it down to PS4 exclusives. I really need to plan this stuff if I want to finish anything, and I hope you guys can help me. I have better time during September-November of this year, so I'll try and squeeze in my final PS4 exclusive there, before the PS5 arrives. 

These are the PS4 exclusives that I never got to play, which one would you recommend me to go for?:

- Judgement
- Days Gone
- Bloodborne
- Death Stranding
- Nioh
- Ghost of Tsushima
- Persona 5

I'm personally leaning towards Ghost of Tsushima, but on the other hand I feel like I should play that on the PS5 instead, since I only own a PS4 Slim that doesn't support 4k, and I think that game would look incredible in 4k.

Thanks!

Depends of your taste but for me the must are:

Marvel's Spiderman

Bloodborne

Horizon Zero Dawn

Infamous Second Son

Tha Last of Us Part II (NOT a fan of the story but just for the gameplay it worth it).

God of War

And have a big look up for Ghost of thsuhima coming soon this next month.

Note: Is not a must in my opinion but if you like killing zombies or freakers like crazy then maybe Days Gone can be for you too

Edited by NordicSaiyan
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, NordicSaiyan said:

Depends of your taste but for me the must are:

Marvel's Spiderman

Bloodborne

Horizon Zero Dawn

Infamous Second Son

Tha Last of Us Part II (NOT a fan of the story but just for the gameplay it worth it).

God of War

And have a big look up for Ghost of thsuhima coming soon this next month.

Note: Is not a must in my opinion but if you like killing zombies or freakers like crazy then maybe Days Gone can be for you too

End of thread

• Like 1

The list is really very dependent on your interests when it comes to games i.e. Bloodborne and Death Stranding are eons apart imho.

While I have high expectations from TGOT, on this list I would definitely go with Days Gone. Well executed open world, good story and lots of fun to be had.

As far as my experience went to glitched/bugged/annoying trophies too.

I think you could manage a Days Gone + Ghost by the time PS5 come out ;) (Fingers crossed for something like... November)

Literally just Bloodborne. Yakuza games (and I'm assuming Judgement too) are okay too but getting the platinum takes forever and gets tedious. LittleBigPlanet 3 and Tearaway: PS4 version are probably okay platformers if you haven't played the other games. All other PS4 exclusives can be skipped.

the only worth while games is Bloodborne, Ghost of Tsushima and nioh along with days gone. Some maybes are Judgement and persona 5 and both the infamous games that are on ps4. but the rest are not, your better off skipping games like the order 1886, last of us and last of us 2, god of war 2018 and death stranding all of them barely have much in the way of real gameplay. as if you want a real story driven story game with real gameplay the metro series is one of the best and yeah.

Sure this is my views on what to get but I mostly think games like the order and last of us 1/2 and god of war and death stranding are not worth anything other than maybe at most a $/£10 as you barely do much then walking slowly watching overly long cutscenes and scene you can't really skip such as in say last of us 1 you walking slowly talking with the other characters and being completely bored. it might be cool if you like the story but at the same time this is a game not a movie. Hell games that are called movie like games such as heavy rain or that Detroit game at least let you change the plot of the story at your own choices and so on. but yeah that is my out look.

Definitely Persona 5 (Royal) for me. Haven't finished it yet, but I can easily say it's one of my favorite games of the past 5 years or so. The plat is also really relaxed! Just have to play through the game and do some miscellaneous stuff on the way.

Edited by Suparichie123