How to obtain "Top1%" EASY WAY

I've been doing this for over 2 and a half hours. 

I have done 52 laps. 

I have had Green at 99 many times

Still not unlocked. Not sure if I should continue in this session or just stop. 

I had a bad lap due to my FFB Resetting after a slight pause and being ridiculously heavy until I reset my wheel again. 

I haven't even unlocked the 'Drive 2 Hours in a session' trophy during this

I took a break. Restarted a new session and after 17 laps of incredibly consistent laps (all within. 0.1,and consistent sectors too), it finally clicked. 

On Lap 16,I got a very brief green 99 flash, meaning I had improved my own Personal Best Consistency (from previous attempt) and then following lap it was another green flash and the trophy popped. 

My recommendations for others is, if you find yourself drifting too far from a consistent pace, or have a bad lap during an attempt, probably just worth restarting. 

Thanks for this, I presumed you had to keep up a quick pace to get it to register but we've proved that wrong. Until it's patched of course.

One quick thing, I found that driving with the pit limiter on made for a complete 100% throttle lap and therefore I went from a 95 to a 99 trophy in four laps. Using the coasting method you described above it took me about 15 laps to get from 92 to 95.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 01/07/2020 at 7:23 PM, BraddersVee said:

I took a break. Restarted a new session and after 17 laps of incredibly consistent laps (all within. 0.1,and consistent sectors too), it finally clicked. 

On Lap 16,I got a very brief green 99 flash, meaning I had improved my own Personal Best Consistency (from previous attempt) and then following lap it was another green flash and the trophy popped. 

My recommendations for others is, if you find yourself drifting too far from a consistent pace, or have a bad lap during an attempt, probably just worth restarting. 

I’ve been stuck at 99 for way too long now. Have done multiple laps and 99 has flashed green three times but still the trophy hasn’t popped. This is super frustrating.

22 hours ago, SmithAndWesson96 said:

I’ve been stuck at 99 for way too long now. Have done multiple laps and 99 has flashed green three times but still the trophy hasn’t popped. This is super frustrating.

Finally got the trophy. As @BraddersVee suggested, I loaded into another session. I did 25 laps in a row. Had the 99 rating flash green 7 times before the trophy popping. 

Personally, for me the rating at 99 flashed green a total of 10 times before the trophy finally unlocking.

Edited by SmithAndWesson96

• 7 months later...
On 7/5/2020 at 7:24 AM, totallycrushed said:

I'd recommend Brands Hatch for this. Just one lift off throttle under the bridge when you come up to druids and everything else is full throttle. Lap is one minute shorter too.

Works well with the Benz AMG 2015.  Lift once you see the dark patch of asphalt after passing under the bridge. Took me about 24 laps once I got to 99.

The easiest way to do this is in Brands Hatch with PIT limiter activated (any car). No need to slow down at all, just follow the green line. Boring but it works, I got it in about 5 laps after I started the game, which is the best moment to go for the trophy to reduce the amount of laps needed I think.

• Like 2

• 10 months later...
On 3/29/2021 at 5:46 PM, VirtualNight said:

The easiest way to do this is in Brands Hatch with PIT limiter activated (any car). No need to slow down at all, just follow the green line. Boring but it works, I got it in about 5 laps after I started the game, which is the best moment to go for the trophy to reduce the amount of laps needed I think.

Did it exactly the same way and got the trophy after 5 rounds. Superb!

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I had better luck with this video from MJBrtn. Basically, I used the same track as shown in Floriiss’ post, but I used Pit Limiter. With Pit Limiter, I was at a fixed speed of 49-50 km/h because my car would keep flashing it’s light for a pit stop. Instead of going to said pit stop, I used it to improve my Consistency from 94 to 99 in just a few laps ?.

Just a couple notes however:

1. Once you activate Pit Limiter in the options, you must press the center pad to bring up the menu while driving, then scroll down to the Pit Limiter option and turn it on in order for this alternative method to work. Then just keep the gas pedal held down for your easy consistency laps.

2. Consistency Carries over across playthroughs from what I’ve observed. Because of this, I got to 94 consistency by simply going for the other trophies for fun while having to restart a few times trying Floriiss’ video. I used that to my advantage to better my consistent runs and have laps between -0.0 and -0.3 to help with the trophy.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I believe the trophy is still bugged on PS5...

I got Consistensy up to 99 but it didn't unlock..

After many more hours if trying between 'practice' & 'hotlap' i've gotten down to 98 where i'm trying to get to 99 again.

Edit 2: The funny thing is that on the main menu -> driver -> ratings my consistensy was at 99 but in-game in practice, hotlap etc. it was down to 98.

Edit 3: Got the consistensy up to 99 ingame also but trophy still haven't unlocked.

Edited by oleole56

On 10/23/2022 at 6:33 PM, oleole56 said:

I believe the trophy is still bugged on PS5...

I got Consistensy up to 99 but it didn't unlock..

After many more hours if trying between 'practice' & 'hotlap' i've gotten down to 98 where i'm trying to get to 99 again.

Edit 2: The funny thing is that on the main menu -> driver -> ratings my consistensy was at 99 but in-game in practice, hotlap etc. it was down to 98.

Edit 3: Got the consistensy up to 99 ingame also but trophy still haven't unlocked.

Yeah, the trophy is ridiculously bugged out on PS5. I tried running some hot laps with Pit Limiter on when my CN was at 98, and it either never went up for me or if the stats are all messed up after transferring my save from the PS4 version. Oh well, just another game that doesn’t seem like it’ll be resolved anytime soon:dunno:.

57 minutes ago, Lil-Gameboy123 said:

Yeah, the trophy is ridiculously bugged out on PS5. I tried running some hot laps with Pit Limiter on when my CN was at 98, and it either never went up for me or if the stats are all messed up after transferring my save from the PS4 version. Oh well, just another game that doesn’t seem like it’ll be resolved anytime soon:dunno:.

It sucks since i got the Platinum trophy in Assetto Corsa, and also wanted it in assetto corsa competizione for the collection. Oh well. ._.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/19/2022 at 1:41 AM, Lil-Gameboy123 said:

I had better luck with this video from MJBrtn. Basically, I used the same track as shown in Floriiss’ post, but I used Pit Limiter. With Pit Limiter, I was at a fixed speed of 49-50 km/h because my car would keep flashing it’s light for a pit stop. Instead of going to said pit stop, I used it to improve my Consistency from 94 to 99 in just a few laps 1f601.png.

Just a couple notes however:

1. Once you activate Pit Limiter in the options, you must press the center pad to bring up the menu while driving, then scroll down to the Pit Limiter option and turn it on in order for this alternative method to work. Then just keep the gas pedal held down for your easy consistency laps.

2. Consistency Carries over across playthroughs from what I’ve observed. Because of this, I got to 94 consistency by simply going for the other trophies for fun while having to restart a few times trying Floriiss’ video. I used that to my advantage to better my consistent runs and have laps between -0.0 and -0.3 to help with the trophy.

The useful message you wrote there :)

I wanted to share my experience with this trophy and give a recent update about it.

I got it on the PS5 version and the latest version which is 1.008.007.

My lap time average was 4.443.850 and the gap was between 0.850 and 0.960ms between each lap. After the fifth lap, I saw my CN got green (was 98) and after the sixth lap, got CN 99 and the trophy.

However, the procedure from your message, I did it after one try yesterday by driving at 100km and stuck in first gear. But I was really inconsistent after 22 laps and because of the second corner of the track 
where I was always breaking in a different way on each lap. I was stuck at 98 so that's why I tried the method below today. You have to get the three stars to be able to be evaluated for consistency, so be patient again.

Good luck for the future players and the trophy is still obtainable :)

• 8 months later...
On 3/29/2021 at 5:46 PM, VirtualNight said:

thx mate appreciate it, still works september 2023

• Like 1