Floriiss

How to obtain "Top1%" EASY WAY

12 posts in this topic

This is awesome. Gonna maybe give it shot next playthrough. Good work brother.

I've been doing this for over 2 and a half hours. 

I have done 52 laps. 

I have had Green at 99 many times

Still not unlocked. Not sure if I should continue in this session or just stop. 

I had a bad lap due to my FFB Resetting after a slight pause and being ridiculously heavy until I reset my wheel again. 

I haven't even unlocked the 'Drive 2 Hours in a session' trophy during this

I took a break. Restarted a new session and after 17 laps of incredibly consistent laps (all within. 0.1,and consistent sectors too), it finally clicked. 

On Lap 16,I got a very brief green 99 flash, meaning I had improved my own Personal Best Consistency (from previous attempt) and then following lap it was another green flash and the trophy popped. 

My recommendations for others is, if you find yourself drifting too far from a consistent pace, or have a bad lap during an attempt, probably just worth restarting. 

Thanks for this, I presumed you had to keep up a quick pace to get it to register but we've proved that wrong. Until it's patched of course.

One quick thing, I found that driving with the pit limiter on made for a complete 100% throttle lap and therefore I went from a 95 to a 99 trophy in four laps. Using the coasting method you described above it took me about 15 laps to get from 92 to 95.

I'd recommend Brands Hatch for this. Just one lift off throttle under the bridge when you come up to druids and everything else is full throttle. Lap is one minute shorter too.

Top 1% just popped for me . Thanks for the great methods and Brands Hatch worked well. 👍👍

What's the bets they patch this before they patch the glitched trophies? 

On 01/07/2020 at 7:23 PM, BraddersVee said:

I took a break. Restarted a new session and after 17 laps of incredibly consistent laps (all within. 0.1,and consistent sectors too), it finally clicked. 

On Lap 16,I got a very brief green 99 flash, meaning I had improved my own Personal Best Consistency (from previous attempt) and then following lap it was another green flash and the trophy popped. 

My recommendations for others is, if you find yourself drifting too far from a consistent pace, or have a bad lap during an attempt, probably just worth restarting. 

I’ve been stuck at 99 for way too long now. Have done multiple laps and 99 has flashed green three times but still the trophy hasn’t popped. This is super frustrating.

22 hours ago, SmithAndWesson96 said:

I’ve been stuck at 99 for way too long now. Have done multiple laps and 99 has flashed green three times but still the trophy hasn’t popped. This is super frustrating.

Finally got the trophy. As @BraddersVee suggested, I loaded into another session. I did 25 laps in a row. Had the 99 rating flash green 7 times before the trophy popping. 

Personally, for me the rating at 99 flashed green a total of 10 times before the trophy finally unlocking.

Edited by SmithAndWesson96

On 7/5/2020 at 7:24 AM, totallycrushed said:

I'd recommend Brands Hatch for this. Just one lift off throttle under the bridge when you come up to druids and everything else is full throttle. Lap is one minute shorter too.

Works well with the Benz AMG 2015.  Lift once you see the dark patch of asphalt after passing under the bridge. Took me about 24 laps once I got to 99.

The easiest way to do this is in Brands Hatch with PIT limiter activated (any car). No need to slow down at all, just follow the green line. Boring but it works, I got it in about 5 laps after I started the game, which is the best moment to go for the trophy to reduce the amount of laps needed I think.