And another sale coming up 1/7 to 15/7 - Multiplayer days

cris3f

Well Sony did not have enough sales this year so it's highly understandable that there's a new one starting today, at least in EU, but not unexpectedly the same or a similar selection will show up in the US later today.

It will just be more difficult to find out what is on this sale, because most people have not noticed, but the blog.eu has died. Not exactly a bad nor unexpected thing, since it was dead already for years. But that means that even the robot originated information for europeans PSN users will most probably vanish.

The stupidity on PSN reaches new levels anyway, because in my country store there's a "semiannual promotions". Stupid because can have two logical interpretations, that the promotions are in the middle of the year, or that they will last 6 months. Nothing they care, or the majority of the buyers.

The promotion staring today will end on the 15th. At least I can see some Lego games, 8-bit games (armies, etc..), Nex Machina, Overcooked 2. Head to psprices, details will be there.

PS Before you get very happy that 8-bit invaders is 0.29€, among other peanut price games,be careful with all Soedesco and Big Ben published stuff, you can generally be sure to have bugged or unachievable trophies that will never get patched. Just a warning.

EDIT - It finally has a name - Multiplayer days

Edited by cris3f
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, cris3f said:

It will just be more difficult to find out what is one sale, because most people have not noticed, but the blog.eu has died. Not exactly a bad nor unexpected thing, since it was dead already for years.

Thanks for the heads up on the sale amigo. PSN I will never understand. Youtubers that have nothing to do with Sony actually create better PS content then Sony itself. But I've got use to it. Don't think anything will change with the PS5. As long as they keep bringing out exclusive like the DEMON SOULS REMAKE then I'm happy. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, cris3f said:

because most people have not noticed, but the blog.eu has died.

I did notice that when I went to check the Plus games announcement this month for the Prediction Giveaway thread. 

There was no US/EU sub domain. It all linked to the same place. I just assumed some Blog content was the same so why duplicate those things, I didn’t realize it was the whole blog. 

9 minutes ago, UltraFire121 said:

Man how do we keep track for every new sale roundabout?

Just visit PSNP often, you'll know sales coming before its even out sometimes.

This place is amazing.

Definitely use this site (I've been using it for years and they're pretty damn accurate) and you can change the region you're looking for by clicking on the top right icon: https://psprices.com/region-us/index 

As for the sales, it'll just be the same old shit we see over and over again on a continuous loop. Rarely do I ever see anything different.

Edited by MrTacoNinja
  • Like 1

Just now, BB-BakkerJ said:

Nex Machina for €3.99. Absolute steal. @Arcesius Grab it 1f601.png.

Oh absolutely! I got the notification this morning, won't hesitate, that's for sure... Looking forward to trying this awesome-looking game out! Thanks for the heads-up, too! 

Might pick up Pumped BMX+ too, if you say it's fun enough :) 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Arcesius said:

Might pick up Pumped BMX+ too, if you say it's fun enough :) 

It is. Don’t expect too much though. It’s a very simple TF.

to be honest: i'm liking the cascading sales like they have now so we can grab what we want when there's a week where they don't have anything.

had to dig deep into my pocket since i don't get paid for another week:

The Lego Movie 2 Video Game (ps4)

Castlevania Anniversary collection (ps4) 

Contra Anniversary Collection (ps4)

more like games that will be on a long wait to play. isaac and the alchemists are still in play.

Edited by kingdrake2

49 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

I picked up Ghostbusters Remastered. I loved it on the Wii when I played it and always wanted the plat but the online trophies scared me away from the PS3 version.

I noticed there was no guide but does the PS3 guide work for the PS4 trophies?

Yes, and they removed the multiplayer trophies in the PS4 game!

• Like 1