Make your Platinum Journey fast and easy with these tips!

ain_sr

2 hours ago, Phoenixgaming1 said:
5 hours ago, Atoya said:

"Short Guide" I thought it was gonna be like 6 minutes long not 6 hours, haha. I'll definitely be using th

Lol well the game is really long so 6 hours in a guide is short imo 

3 hours ago, Phoenixgaming1 said:

"Short Guide" I thought it was gonna be like 6 minutes long not 6 hours, haha. I'll definitely be using this.

@Phoenixgaming1It's going to take you about 40 to 50 hours to platinum. The Video guide is 6 hours plus but there is alot of quests thats fast forward for the convenience of the time. I've got the platinum awhile back on the EU version GOTY but I'm going to stack it with the Base version. I'm about an 1 1/2 hours into it @Bushido_Cypher explains everything well enough. If you a new comer to the game then it might take a little longer because the guide is not about been OP in the beginning because you'll be doing level 6 quest when you at level 4 for example. But that been said DM mode is not that difficult once you get the hang of it.

Edited by DF007gamer

If you guys ever have any questions too feel free to ask! 
Only big mess up is premiere took my build from the end game (50 headshots w/ bow trophy) and put that as the build at the start too, so just be wary that the build you want to use is in the Description/Pinned comment of the video.

I've had a few give me feedback and say they got the platinum with it so I think nothing was missed! Either way if you use it I hope it proves useful for you!

Thanks Atoya for the shoutout legend! 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I remembered that I really struggled with the first few levels when I started on death march (my first and only playthrough ever). I remember reading a tip online to craft the viper silver and steel swords. Once I had these I did a lot more damage and it got way simpler.