Jungle Awakens DLC Secret Missions (Lower Temple & Panda Plateau)

I am a little confused what we actually paid for in this DLC.

This paid DLC introduces these changes....

. The equipment power cap is increased from level 108 to 113 (everyone gets this for free)

. One new mainland map has been added (everyone gets this for free)

. A few new armour items and weapons have been added (some of these everyone gets for free)

. Three new island maps have been added (Only customers who paid for the DLC get this)

There are no new trophies to aim for and as far as I can tell (and if we strip out all the stuff that everybody gets for free anyway) that just leaves us with just three new maps that we got for our cash that will typically take us 20-30 minutes to complete total. The maps are beautifully designed granted but somehow I was expecting more from a paid DLC than 30 minutes new gameplay.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, lostsorrowdays said:

I am a little confused what we actually paid for in this DLC.

This paid DLC introduces these changes....

. The equipment power cap is increased from level 108 to 113 (everyone gets this for free)

. One new mainland map has been added (everyone gets this for free)

. A few new armour items and weapons have been added (some of these everyone gets for free)

. Three new island maps have been added (Only customers who paid for the DLC get this)

There are no new trophies to aim for and as far as I can tell (and if we strip out all the stuff that everybody gets for free anyway) that just leaves us with just three new maps that we got for our cash that will typically take us 20-30 minutes to complete total. The maps are beautifully designed granted but somehow I was expecting more from a paid DLC than 30 minutes new gameplay.

You can get Artefacts with 115 of powers too, seems to be the highest for now. After a few hours of farming I can't confirms if you can get 114 or 115 with equipments, never got higher than 113 yet.

• 2 weeks later...

This DLC dropped what? 3 weeks ago now, and I'm only just finding out about it today. Disappointed the DLC doesn't come with trophies but that usually wouldn't stop me from playing something (especially since I payed for it) but after finding out it only takes 30 minutes to finish I wont even bother.

Serves me right for trying to think ahead by buying the Hero Edition to secure my 100%.

44 minutes ago, jonesey46 said:

This DLC dropped what? 3 weeks ago now, and I'm only just finding out about it today. Disappointed the DLC doesn't come with trophies but that usually wouldn't stop me from playing something (especially since I payed for it) but after finding out it only takes 30 minutes to finish I wont even bother.

Serves me right for trying to think ahead by buying the Hero Edition to secure my 100%.

I think 30 minutes is an overstatement. The DLC is short and not worth it IMO, but if you fully explore all 3 maps it will take you around an hour at least.

2 hours ago, Lukejordan16 said:

I think 30 minutes is an overstatement. The DLC is short and not worth it IMO, but if you fully explore all 3 maps it will take you around an hour at least.

I might check it out once the other DLCs are released.