How buggy is to a completionist, especially the DLCs?

If I understood your question correctly, you want to know, if this game is buggy in terms of trophies when going for 100%?
If that‘s the case: The only issues I had was that sometimes in coop-adventure mode the guy not being host was unable to shoot/see things.

But that happened only twice and very early in the adventure mode so we restarted it and everything was fine. Other than that I had no issues.

• Like 3

First of all, it's worth it and a great game, far better than the latest Shadow of the Tomb Raider and every DLC was a great fun part of the game.

Personally I had no problems or bugs, everything was just fine, except for the coop DLC.

This was the only one that sometimes crashed. And I mean crashed, with funny disco screens, broken music and blue screens in the end. it happened 2 times for me when I tried to get the coop artefact trophies, but eventually we made it through.

But still, I loved the mode, it was fun for me and my partner not only trophywiese. The coop mode has no spoilers you can get it out of the way first if you like (make sure to be host, it's not "needed" but seems to help avoiding problems regarding coop trophies).

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, AiManiaTrophyhunting said:

The coop mode has no spoilers you can get it out of the way first if you like (make sure to be host, it's not "needed" but seems to help avoiding problems regarding coop trophies).

I would advise against that. Do the story first, earn credits, buy and open packs to get cards which will make the endurance mode very easy. Without cards it will be much harder and tedious.

Co-Op Endurance can be buggy I couldn't shoot anything (arrows, guns etc) near the end of the final run and my partner couldn't see me (they literally fixed nothing from the xbox release here for it sadly but it was far better compressed file size wise) but was still able to get it all done. Anything regarding challenges outside the main game you manually have to activate when your playing the other modes so you are aware as they give you the trophies+ credits so you can get further card packs.

• Like 2

I've never had any issues with any trophies popping; remember that a lot of guides get published right after a game's release, before issues have been fixed.

If you're getting it through PS+, then you have the ability to back up your save games to cloud storage, which I think is worth doing for literally every game nowadays. Worst case you lose a few hours of progress, rather than having to play through the entire game twice.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
16 minutes ago, redrum_five said:

@PeneuvistaCompletionist didn't ping for me today after completing all the challenges. I've not finished all the story mode trophies, so far they have all worked. It is an enjoyable game. Will need to play it on hardest setting again so will try that. Hope this helps. Enjoy 1f44d.png

Are you sure you got the challenge in the very first level of the game? I missed that and had to use the map to fast travel to it so I could shoot the targets, I think it is on the far left if the map. If you did my apologies that sucks.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/21/2021 at 5:07 PM, da-Noob123 said:

Are you sure you got the challenge in the very first level of the game? I missed that and had to use the map to fast travel to it so I could shoot the targets, I think it is on the far left if the map. If you did my apologies that sucks.

@da-Noob123 thanks man ? went back and checked that. Turns out I had missed 3 of the lanterns, also didn't notice the map was tucked away in a little box at the bottom. Popped after shooting them down along with the 100% complete trophy. Thanks for the heads up bro ????

• Like 1

9 hours ago, redrum_five said:

@da-Noob123 thanks man 1f917.png went back and checked that. Turns out I had missed 3 of the lanterns, also didn't notice the map was tucked away in a little box at the bottom. Popped after shooting them down along with the 100% complete trophy. Thanks for the heads up bro 1f4aa.png1f525.png1f525.png1f525.png

Your welcome, I was almost pulling my hair out myself until I found the above in a random forum post.