The Trophies don't pop up

emilio46vlc

The same happened the last year, around Season 10. Nevermind it, keep playing because the grind is real... However, I'll recoment to directly contact to Epic. They answer pretty much quickly. Also, make sure that in your mail add a copy to PSN. Both of them wikk work for an update to allow you to auto-pop your trophies later on. Trust me, pisses off a bit but is reversible tho. 

• Like 1

On 3/7/2020 at 8:59 AM, Xenoblast91 said:

The same happened the last year, around Season 10. Nevermind it, keep playing because the grind is real... However, I'll recoment to directly contact to Epic. They answer pretty much quickly. Also, make sure that in your mail add a copy to PSN. Both of them wikk work for an update to allow you to auto-pop your trophies later on. Trust me, pisses off a bit but is reversible tho. 

Which is the epic email??? thanks

On 3/7/2020 at 8:55 PM, Mattematics-94 said:

I have emailed Epic and they basically, in a polite way, told me to F off.

Really? Can you copy the mail that send to you?

6 minutes ago, GraniteSnake said:

Sent them an email and they got back to me. Seems like your typical generic response but hopefully they are actually working on a fix.

rD3ved8l.png

BpqUgZcl.png

(description of the issue) lmao

They didn't even bother to fill that placeholder, it's not looking very promissing lol

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, TheHarryGamer99 said:

Is every trophy bugged then? This happened last year as well. Hopefully it does not take about a month to fix it this time.

Yeah, look at the recent players from both regions. No one's earned a single trophy since the last update on the 30th.

14 hours ago, emilio46vlc said:

Which is the epic email??? thanks

Really? Can you copy the mail that send to you?

Epic Games Player Support  
July 04, 2020, 13:13 +0000 | Conversation ID: #35167829  
Hi Matthew,

Sorry for my late respond about this case I really appreciate your patience with me. We understand that not only you experiencing this issue and a lot of player's have the same issue like this it's a good thing to monitor our official website for the update about this.

For the latest information on Fortnite updates, please be sure to follow us on Twitter (@FortniteGame).

You can also find information on our latest updates at the following locations:
Public FAQ: https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/en-US/faq
News Blog: https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/en-US/news

I know you want to resolved this as soon as possible, bare with us more and we will do whatever the best we can to check this kind of error! We apologize for any inconvenience that this has caused. Your continued cooperation and patience regarding this is greatly appreciated. Should you need anything else, please do not hesitate to let me know. Thank you and please keep in touch!

Regards,
Kilo Foxtrot

They claim that they didn't abandon stw and it is just getting out of early access because game is finished.
It means that they basically just released a game where each single trophy is broken. Poor indie studio :(

Let's hope captain america skin will earn them enough money to hire more QA.

• Like 1