Hello everyone!

Dzeni

Hi everyone! 

I'm really bad at introducing myself but I will try.

I'm fairly new to trophy hunting (in fact, started this year in January), but I'm not new when it comes to gaming.

I've been into video games since my early childhood, back then they were mostly games on my Gameboy/Nintendo DS. (Pokémon, Harvest Moon, Rune Factory, Animal Crossing and other)

Moved to console gaming at around late 2015 or so. =) But because of school and other stuff I had to take a break for almost 1 1/2 years in 2017.

And after that I couldn't really get into gaming anymore. I've tried several times but I just never found the motivation to finish any game I started. I guess I was burned out.

So I took another break that lasted for another a year and a half. Late 2019/Start of 2020 was when I kind of got my passion back, mostly thanks to finding enjoyment in trophy hunting! :) 

My favorite genres are mostly JRPGs, but I also have fun with Action (-Adventures/RPGs), platformer (Spyro), RPGs in general, as well as anime games (the Naruto Storm Series especially; also looking forward to the Fairy Tail game!!).

(English is not my native language so I'm really sorry if some of my sentences don't make any sense.)

It's nice to meet you all and I'm also looking forward to talk to you all! :) 

- Dzeni

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dzeni said:

Hi everyone! 

I'm really bad at introducing myself but I will try.

I'm fairly new to trophy hunting (in fact, started this year in January), but I'm not new when it comes to gaming.

I've been into video games since my early childhood, back then they were mostly games on my Gameboy/Nintendo DS. (Pokémon, Harvest Moon, Rune Factory, Animal Crossing and other)

Moved to console gaming at around late 2015 or so. =) But because of school and other stuff I had to take a break for almost 1 1/2 years in 2017.

And after that I couldn't really get into gaming anymore. I've tried several times but I just never found the motivation to finish any game I started. I guess I was burned out.

So I took another break that lasted for another a year and a half. Late 2019/Start of 2020 was when I kind of got my passion back, mostly thanks to finding enjoyment in trophy hunting! :) 

My favorite genres are mostly JRPGs, but I also have fun with Action (-Adventures/RPGs), platformer (Spyro), RPGs in general, as well as anime games (the Naruto Storm Series especially; also looking forward to the Fairy Tail game!!).

(English is not my native language so I'm really sorry if some of my sentences don't make any sense.)

It's nice to meet you all and I'm also looking forward to talk to you all! :) 

- Dzeni

Welcome to the site. 

I remember the good ole Animal Crossing. I think the first time I played it was on the Wii. A girlfriend of mine introduced me to it. I found it a lot of fun. If you want a similar but more in depth game, maybe look into a game called Stardew Valley. 

Again, welcome to the site.

10 hours ago, StressEater said:

Welcome to the site. 

I remember the good ole Animal Crossing. I think the first time I played it was on the Wii. A girlfriend of mine introduced me to it. I found it a lot of fun. If you want a similar but more in depth game, maybe look into a game called Stardew Valley. 

Again, welcome to the site.

Thank you for the Welcome!
I was playing with the thought of playing Stardew Valley once I finish my backlog. :)

6 hours ago, AlchemistWer said:

Until now you have 4 Neptunia's games, I see you are a man of culture as well... in any case welcome! 1f604.png

Thank you! Neptunia has the best plot, so... ?

4 hours ago, Helmet_time said:

New account and the first thing you do is platinum the main line Neptunia games in order.  I'm impressed. 

I swear, it's not because of the Fanservice! ? (I think...)

• Like 1

On 7/2/2020 at 9:18 AM, Dzeni said:

Thank you for the Welcome!
I was playing with the thought of playing Stardew Valley once I finish my backlog. :)

I think you will really enjoy it. It is a simple game but it is a lot of fun. That might be why it is so fun, because they kept it simple. Plus it has a way to feel welcoming/ inviting. Maybe I just played it at the right time in my life. If you do get a chance to check it out, please let me know what you think. 

Ah, greetings, brother.

On 01/07/2020 at 5:42 PM, Dzeni said:

Before my foray into the console gaming in 2017, I was still on the PC gaming, and still as of today. Had to play the classic Counter-Strike 1.6 for nostalgia trip before the PS4.