Question about Absolution

Varhur

Trophy requires that you obtain 69 medals from AR challenges, which was all of them with base-game only. I have premium edition however and therefore the maximum amount of medals I can get is something around 200. For Absolution, do I need any 69 medals or I still have to get all medals from base game challenges?

51 minutes ago, Varhur said:

Trophy requires that you obtain 69 medals from AR challenges, which was all of them with base-game only. I have premium edition however and therefore the maximum amount of medals I can get is something around 200. For Absolution, do I need any 69 medals or I still have to get all medals from base game challenges?

With the season pass this trophy is very easy and funny,you can avoid the ar challenges more difficult and do other more easy of another characters

• 3 weeks later...

Heads up for people who want to use DLC maps for advantage - only "default" picks count for this. For example, the default character for Azrael's Atonement is obviously Azrael, and getting 3 stars with him will count towards Absolution. However, if you'll pick Batman for example, you will get bonus medals and those don't count. Don't worry though, there's over 200 default medals to obtain.