About the repairs

for phone, car and boat. Do i only get 1 repair per match for each of the repairs or can i just use jason to destroy first and then repair after getting the parts? Rinse and repeat like this. Thanks in advance?

EDIT: 

Since this in game tracker is not trustworthy , since some of the trophies has popped earlier for me. Not reaching the requirement.

Edited by DividedByMankind

• 1 month later...

Yeah, tracker is broken. I got the flare trophy (hit jason 13 times with a flare or whatever) and my in-game tracker had like 7 last time I saw it. From what I've noticed, they'll count each time you do them. So you as long as "Car Repaired" or whatever pops up, you're good.

17 minutes ago, ChunkyKong64 said:

Yeah, tracker is broken. I got the flare trophy (hit jason 13 times with a flare or whatever) and my in-game tracker had like 7 last time I saw it. From what I've noticed, they'll count each time you do them. So you as long as "Car Repaired" or whatever pops up, you're good.

Yeah i figured m8, it says 7 and 8 on some of those 13 trophies aswell, but does the play tracker stop at 133? Is there any other way to see how many matches ive done passed that 133??

1 hour ago, DividedByMankind said:

Yeah i figured m8, it says 7 and 8 on some of those 13 trophies aswell, but does the play tracker stop at 133? Is there any other way to see how many matches ive done passed that 133?1f44d.png

Hope you have a buddy that can grind out the trophies with you. I played the game legit for 8-9 months and I think I hit 500 matches with Jason. Decided to boost/grind the rest of the way. Still love that game though!

1 hour ago, ChunkyKong64 said:

Yeah, tracker is broken. I got the flare trophy (hit jason 13 times with a flare or whatever) and my in-game tracker had like 7 last time I saw it.

Pretty sure the in-game tracker only tracks MATCHES you've performed the action in, while the actual trophy tracker counts the amount of total times you've performed the action. So, if you shot Jason more than once with a Flare in a single match, the badge will only give you credit for one, while the trophy counter will give you credit for the total number of times you shot him.

6 hours ago, Helyx said:

Pretty sure the in-game tracker only tracks MATCHES you've performed the action in, while the actual trophy tracker counts the amount of total times you've performed the action. So, if you shot Jason more than once with a Flare in a single match, the badge will only give you credit for one, while the trophy counter will give you credit for the total number of times you shot him.

Oh, I gotcha. That seems an even stranger way of doing it if it was on purpose. Appreciate it!

8 hours ago, DividedByMankind said:

Yeah i figured m8, it says 7 and 8 on some of those 13 trophies aswell, but does the play tracker stop at 133? Is there any other way to see how many matches ive done passed that 133?1f44d.png

Not that I know of. Apparently on Xbox it has the achievement tracker that can track it, but I don't know of anything on PS.

11 hours ago, trojbrown40 said:

Hope you have a buddy that can grind out the trophies with you. I played the game legit for 8-9 months and I think I hit 500 matches with Jason. Decided to boost/grind the rest of the way. Still love that game though!

Doing it myself with multiple consoles. Quite boring guys?

4 hours ago, Helyx said:

Once u get the trophy for 500 matches, start counting another 500.

Sure, once i get all counslers trophies first ill do 200 matches a day , easier to keep track?

3 hours ago, DividedByMankind said:

The proppeler is annoying....

Use Jarvis House for what I believe are the easiest/most consistent propeller repairs. You can get credit for a boat repair with just the gasoline as well.

10 minutes ago, DividedByMankind said:

oh, do you?

Yes. The car and boat require multiple items to be fully repaired, but placing either of them (battery, gas or prop) will count towards a repair credit. Doing them both won't give you credit for two repairs however.

19 minutes ago, Helyx said:

Yes. The car and boat require multiple items to be fully repaired, but placing either of them (battery, gas or prop) will count towards a repair credit. Doing them both won't give you credit for two repairs however.

So if i was to find only gasoline can? And then kill my main acc, this counts toward repair? 

43 minutes ago, DividedByMankind said:

So if i was to find only gasoline can? And then kill my main acc, this counts toward repair? 

You'd have to go through the mini-game of pouring the gasoline in the tank (car or boat). This will give you one repair credit for whichever vehicle you used.

Just now, Helyx said:

You'd have to go through the mini-game of pouring the gasoline in the tank (car or boat). This will give you one repair credit for whichever vehicle you used.

Yeah, the minigame is easy enough using deborah, but now im glad, ill just do 13 escapes as a passenger and then ill just do gas can in boats tank,  and then kill character, or if i stumble upon proppeller first before can.

Thanx for clarifying m8, i thought it was a fully repair? but now i see also why the repairs for car is at 56/100, its because in game counter counts that as fully repair, trophy counts 1st part used ?

18 minutes ago, DividedByMankind said:

About breaking doors with jason: can you break multiple doors in a match? Or is it 1 door per match?

You should be able to break multiple, especially once rage kicks in to make it faster.

• Like 1