Is there a way to get a lot of Drachmae that I'm not aware of?

Now I'm talking exploits here, I noticed that some time ago people managed to make Custom Stories that rewarded with a shit ton of drachmae and xp. Those were unfortunately patched by Ubisoft a long time ago. 

The best method I've found so far is this, unfortunately that guy is level 99 and I'm 59 so the earned difference is big. Yet it's a good method. 

Another good way I found was this YET I don't know if it's been patched and I don't have the Season Pass or whatever to get that bow. 

I need a lot of drachmae to fully upgrade the ship, like a LOT of it. If you happen to know a better method please let me/us know. 

From what I remember, those final upgrades get absurdly expensive (think they were added in a patch?). For the most part, I just played through the game normally while collecting every weapon I could & selling them. I eventually did get everything upgraded, but I'm sure I already plat the game & was working on the DLC by that point. :hmm:

Oh, & I hit the level cap a lot earlier than you're supposed to thanks to a now patched exploit, so I'm sure that helped some too. :P I'd say unless you need those upgrades asap, focus on just playing missions to increase your level before any heavy farming.

Absurdly is the right word, and yeah I was thinking of just keep on playing until I eventually had the drachmae. 

Still missing some things to do before having to focus on purely drachmae. 

I don't think there are any exploits now. 

13 minutes ago, YORGOS_PB said:

Hahahahahahaha mate, you're on a Trophy Hunting Website

Let me try again as I noticed you do not have “Lord of the Seas” yet. I forgot the names of the different categories of things you have to upgrade on the ship. In case you were trying to fully upgrade each category before moving on to the next (as opposed to doing it ‘proportionally’), check out a trophy guide to figure out how many / which upgrades actually count towards the trophy. I know for a fact that the trophy will pop before you’ve still get a number of outrageously expensive upgrades left.

Just trying to look out for you that you don’t attempt to upgrade those mistakingly thinking you need them for the trophy...

Edited by Sifferino
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, Sifferino said:

Let me try again as I noticed you do not have “Lord of the Seas” yet. I forgot the names of the different categories of things you have to upgrade on the ship. In case you were trying to fully upgrade each category before moving on to the next (as opposed to doing it ‘proportionally’), check out a trophy guide to figure out how many / which upgrades actually count towards the trophy. I know for a fact that the trophy will pop before you’ve still get a number of outrageously expensive upgrades left.

Just trying to look out for you that you don’t attempt to upgrade those mistakingly thinking you need them for the trophy...

Yep, was about to post this as well. You only need the second highest upgrades for each part to get legendary status, the last upgrades aren't necessary for trophies or anything really. Ship combat is easy enough as it is, and there really isn't that much of it that you need to do, unless you like taking loads of naval contracts.

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, Sifferino said:

52 minutes ago, RyokoNetsu said:

Yep, was about to post this as well. You only need the second highest upgrades for each part to get legendary status, the last upgrades aren't necessary for trophies or anything really. Ship combat is easy enough as it is, and there really isn't that much of it that you need to do, unless you like taking loads of naval contracts.

Bloody hell I re-read the guide and it says "There are 4 upgrades for every single part of the ship aside from the Ram, Hull, and Crew Armor. Ram and Hull have 6 upgrades whereas the Crew Armor has 3 upgrades." , I had the idea that the minimum level was 4 and thought the guide was outdated or something. 

My bad, I indeed only intended/want the minimum requirement for the trophy (mainly because of the amount of drachmae needed). 

I still need drachmae because of bad armor upgrade decisions, but I guess I'll keep on playing until the actual grind is needed. I currently need less than half the ancient tablets. 

And yes, Naval Combat is easy with enough upgrades. I do enjoy it a lot. 

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

For those who are curious like me, I did the approximate math for total resources needed for the ship's final tier that is NOT required for the trophy. I rounded up to nearest 100.

Leather 33,100

Stone 46,900

Wood 58,000

Obsidian 15,800

Precious Gems 13,200

Drachmae 1,901,000 (This does not include any spent on purchasing the other resources, it would probably be between 5-6 million if I did the math o_O)

• Like 1