Best way to farm 500 kills as heroes?

I'm down to just two trophies needed -- level 50 grind and 500 kills as a hero. Currently at 200 kills.

Any tips on best methods for getting more hero kills? I tried HvV but it seemed too slow and I'd often miss out on the final death hit so I'd only get an assist and not get credit. Also tried Hero Showdown and felt even slower. Tried Galactic Assault and had better success but usually all the heroes were already taken.

Co-op for sure, with each of these heroes I've had games where I've had 100+ Killstreaks with them

• Palpatine (lightning melts enemies).
  • Leia (Three grenades with a short cooldown timer).
  • Han Solo (His Gun is really powerful, and his grenade is super overpowered).
  • Iden Versio (Her gun is super quick and her L1 ability melts enemies on co-op).

I am super close to getting to level 50 via co-op, but I'm gunna save this game for my 100th Platinum 

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 7/3/2020 at 10:08 AM, Kahuninho said:

Co-op for sure, with each of these heroes I've had games where I've had 100+ Killstreaks with them

• Palpatine (lightning melts enemies).
  • Leia (Three grenades with a short cooldown timer).
  • Han Solo (His Gun is really powerful, and his grenade is super overpowered).
  • Iden Versio (Her gun is super quick and her L1 ability melts enemies on co-op).

I am super close to getting to level 50 via co-op, but I'm gunna save this game for my 100th Platinum 

Iden Versio was my go-to. By the time I started actively going for this trophy I cleared it with her in like 2 or 3 games.

Thank goodness you don't have to grind HvV!!!

Co-op, using Captain Phasma. She absolutely melts and her gun has thermal vision, so you can just train the AI through a choke point and rack up 40+ kills easily.

Would recommend leaving it for Triple XP Wednesday's if you are also going for Level 50, as co-op gives loads of XP.