Maverick6146

Does playing on Beginner difficulty disable badges?

11 posts in this topic

I have read conflicting reports from different web site. Can anyone confirm this?

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can earn badges on beginner difficulty.

 

edit: I now have 92 badges and no trophy.

Does anyone know how to contact the developers? maybe they know the solution for this problem.

Edited by BaquPL
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/2/2020 at 5:29 PM, BaquPL said:

You can earn badges on beginner difficulty.

 

edit: I now have 92 badges and no trophy.

Does anyone know how to contact the developers? maybe they know the solution for this problem.

 

Since you already got the platinum trophy, did you earn the badges again on Normal/Hard?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/4/2020 at 8:59 AM, BaquPL said:

It popped for me when i had 98 badges.

I was glancing through the badge list, and ready to skip all speedrun and no-save badges. Other than these, any particular badge you found that is troublesome? How about the three no-kill badges in mission 10, 14 and 16? Can they be cheesed in anyway (no-lethal knockout or putting the body in well)?

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I Don't remember anything being particularly difficult, it just takes time. In some missions you can earn 6 badges in 1 run, in others just 1 because of the setup you need to prepare. Even the no save badges aren't that hard, if you make a mistake on beginner you can just run away or even kill everyone because you have more health and enemies are slower and don't shoot you that often.

If the badge states you can't kill you definitely can knock them out. Also keep checking badge list during the mission and it will show unobtainable badges in red, and you can just load previous save file if you know what you did wrong, for example badge that requires you not to touch bushes you can see if you accidentally did it.

Some badges prohibits you from using abilities or killing with certain characters, in mission 11 you can't kill with anyone besides isabel but you can use other characters abilities like hectors shotgun and it won't void the badge, so just keep checking on what you can actually do.

Edited by BaquPL
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/7/2020 at 4:36 PM, BaquPL said:

I Don't remember anything being particularly difficult, it just takes time. In some missions you can earn 6 badges in 1 run, in others just 1 because of the setup you need to prepare. Even the no save badges aren't that hard, if you make a mistake on beginner you can just run away or even kill everyone because you have more health and enemies are slower and don't shoot you that often.

If the badge states you can't kill you definitely can knock them out. Also keep checking badge list during the mission and it will show unobtainable badges in red, and you can just load previous save file if you know what you did wrong, for example badge that requires you not to touch bushes you can see if you accidentally did it.

Some badges prohibits you from using abilities or killing with certain characters, in mission 11 you can't kill with anyone besides isabel but you can use other characters abilities like hectors shotgun and it won't void the badge, so just keep checking on what you can actually do.

I got 91 badges and no trophy,any tip?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Stormwarrior90 said:

I got 91 badges and no trophy,any tip?

Keep earning more badges, i got my trophy at 98.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, BaquPL said:

Keep earning more badges, i got my trophy at 98.

Thanks, I will try

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.