Intrepid Mortal trophy not showing up on my account

I grinded for 7 hours to get this trophy, and finally earned it at 1AM when my parents had turned the internet off. Now it's been 3 days and the trophy still hasn't shown itself on my PSNprofiles account. Does anyone know any way to fix this? I worked so hard for this trophy, I can't miss an opportunity to get this on my account if there is one.

For anyone who is wondering or needs to know, I obtained the trophy with 15 lizards, 20 fruits and 154 colossi.

You need to turn the internet on and go to your trophy list on your system to synch it to Playstation servers and then you can update your profile here. You may need to get another trophy in any game if the servers aren't picking it up. 

11 hours ago, Kittet3 said:

You need to turn the internet on and go to your trophy list on your system to synch it to Playstation servers and then you can update your profile here. You may need to get another trophy in any game if the servers aren't picking it up. 

You have my thanks, I really appreciate it dude! (I just saw the pronouns thing on yourtrophy card, but thankfullly dude is a gender-neutral term)

Edited by SithLordVader977