Fallout TV Show on Amazon

Fearless0610

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/fallout-tv-series-westworld-creators-works-at-amazon-1301570

This is pretty interesting. I've always thought Fallout along with Mass Effect, Legend of Zelda and Metal Gear would work brilliantly on tv. Not really a fan of Westworld but I am a huge fan of Jonah Nolan. I think he's incredibly talented. He created Person of Interest which was criminally underrated and obviously his work in film is amazing as well from the Dark Knight Trilogy, Memento, the list goes. Curious to see how well this world will translate 

6 minutes ago, XchocomanX said:

Is it gonna be full of bugs?

Joking aside, Person Of Interest was amazing. So, there's some hope for the show, I guess.

Dude, you stole my joke!!!

In total honesty, I'm not that interested. But maybe it comes out great, which is good anyway.

If it’s anything like their latest shenanigans with FO76 being riddled with micro transactions, or starting Creation Club to pay for mods (basically any abysmal attempt to suck your wallet dry), I wouldn’t be surprised if you have to pay to finish an on-screen character’s dialogue every 7 minutes. 

• Like 1

Thank god there is something new to watch. 

Watched all of Westworld S1, wasn't too much a fan of it.

Can't wait to see how this one goes.

This has so much potential. I imagine the budget has to be huge. It can't possibly be cheap to create a Fallout wasteland. I am actually very excited about this. I really enjoyed the series Westworld. So, its nice to see them on the project. I hope they can get a decent cast as well. I would also like to see some of the old characters return. Like Moira Brown, Three dogs, Allistair Tenpenny, maybe watch Butch get slapped around a bit. Plus Cannibal Johnson, Robert House, Nick Valentine, and Kent Connolly just to name a few. I would love to see how they put together the ghouls and super mutants. I hope they add a lot of hidden content like the game had. 

• Like 1

I hope this show ends up being very meta with tons of bugs, micro transactions, todd howard cameo, show crashing randomly, dialogue choices like some of you have mentioned. But seriously. I high some hope for this show with the creative team attached to it. I do love Fallout 3 & 4 and I never played 76 (maybe that's a good thing) but I think this world would work really well on tv. Plus Amazon will spent a lot of money on it so it won't look cheap so that's good

• 2 years later...