Legend:complete all accomplishments

Spide29

11 hours ago, TribalRivals said:

No, devi seguire un corso di stage non speciale. Uso Mont Lerno in Rally Sardegna. Puoi farlo in meno di 3 minuti e puoi semplicemente riavviarli e macinarli.

Buona fortuna, sono il 780, quindi mi sto avvicinando.

Thanks, it's very kind of you

I'm at 700

• 1 month later...
20 hours ago, VukshaCage said:

SSS counts for WRC7, currently grinding, Complete 500 Stages, popped just fine, and I hade 270 regular and 230 SSS.

Good for you, because I and my friends had to repeat almost 1000 SS for the 1000 stage challenge.
It would be advisable that in the guide trophy / objectives they clarify this point and that is if 1000 SS are needed or if SSS can also be played

• 1 month later...
On 05/10/2020 at 11:57 PM, xXBurniXx said:

Is there someone here how knows how i get a punctured (flat) tire? 

No matter what i do (sim setting,hard difficulty,no repair)  the tires survive.

Any help would be great!!! 

Just keep playing career also, i've more punctures/flats in this than single event. I did a stage just the other day and got a puncture on the last stage of event about 20m from finish line, i had pretty worn tyres but i don't know if that makes any difference tbh. 

• 1 year later...
On 9.10.2020 at 6:48 PM, Tweeked_Demon said:

Just keep playing career also, i've more punctures/flats in this than single event. I did a stage just the other day and got a puncture on the last stage of event about 20m from finish line, i had pretty worn tyres but i don't know if that makes any difference tbh. 

For some reason tire wear doesn't matter all, punctures are just random. I played career on easy, had driving style on simulation (bcs of that accomplishment). I had hard tires for ~1/2 of the WRC season and no puncture at all. Once changed to soft tires I got it within the next 4 stages, and the second one on the next Rally location after 20 seconds in that stage.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 7/6/2020 at 10:27 PM, TribalRivals said:

No you have to do a non special stage course. I use Mont Lerno in Rally Sardegna. Can do it in under 3 minutes and you can just restart and grind them out.

Good luck im on 780 so im getting close.

I have so far gotten around 400 races done, and have yet to get the Elite accomplishment, and I have to get used to loading and loading over again until the accomplishment pops because restarting the race will not have the win count. 

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

After just getting the Platinum, I can confirm that solo SSS do also count for the 1,000 stages. (Online stages do not count.)

rob25P.png

On 2/28/2023 at 3:46 PM, toepper_harley said:

Can someone help me and tell me how to get the tire flat?

I can't remember what stage I got this on but it will happen randomly if you drive off the side of the track (in a stony or forest area). 

• Like 1