Shadow warriors 3 teased ?

Thephoenixshow

1 hour ago, Masamune said:

Yeah, I seen that. I still need to get 2, but I'm glad to see there's going to be another after that. :yay:

Im stuck on chapter 16 on HEROIC.-... ITS much harder than wolfenstein 2 mein lieben in my opinion... so ive decieded to start shadow warrior 2 today and play it up to 2trophies left and then go back to heroic :( 

51 minutes ago, DividedByMankind said:

Im stuck on chapter 16 on HEROIC.-... ITS much harder than wolfenstein 2 mein lieben in my opinion... so ive decieded to start shadow warrior 2 today and play it up to 2trophies left and then go back to heroic :( 

I've heard people compare it to Mien Lieben, but I find that hard to believe considering you have to do that entire game without saving/dying even once. At least with SW you get a save between the chapters. :hmm:

That final fight in the courtyard was definitely the most difficult thing about the plat though, I learned pretty quick that if you stop running around for more than 2-3 seconds at any time, you're pretty much screwed. Kinda hoping there's nothing like that in this new one. ?

3 minutes ago, Masamune said:

I've heard people compare it to Mien Lieben, but I find that hard to believe considering you have to do that entire game without saving/dying even once. At least with SW you get a save between the chapters. :hmm:

That final fight in the courtyard was definitely the most difficult thing about the plat though, I learned pretty quick that if you stop running around for more than 2-3 seconds at any time, you're pretty much screwed. Kinda hoping there's nothing like that in this new one. 1f605.png

Atleast for me it was?  im still stuck there at 16, but i am sure 100% not giving up! This plat is going as my 125th plat m8?

No Shadow warrior 2 is much easier only grind, maybe a 6/10 ?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...