New problem making shardmaster impossible to get!

Hello everyone, 

since the 1.15 update available on July 2 the game is considering the existence of an extra "directional" shard (purple shards) 

but this shard just don’t exist. It results to get stuck at 99%.

Usually the purple shard list is supposed to finish at the 8-bit fire ball for 100% but since the update there’s an extra ?????????? line just above and believe me this it’s just a bug cause i get all the shards dropped on my demon list and i checked all the guides, all the websites and this line is nowhere.

So be careful guys, if you not already made the 1.15 update just don’t do it and stay in 1.10.

I already send a message to the "505 games" support. I wish they gonna patch it 

A Head Piece an 2 Scarves as well, I think its future DLC that is not ready yet, but had the coding.put in or something.

I've been playing randomizer a lot, the % factors in these extra items, but cant find them.

Hopefully fixing sooner than later as currently plat is unobtainable

Only update after obtaining both the shardmaster and item collector trophies, as optinoob said, cause this is not only one shard missing but also 3 items.

the devs finally spoke yesterday and they're on it. This is part of a future content! 

Edited by RyuU_gA_got0kuU

1 hour ago, RyuU_gA_got0kuU said:

Only update after obtaining both the shardmaster and item collector trophies, as optinoob said, cause this is not only one shard missing but also 3 items.

the devs finally spoke yesterday and they're on it. This is part of a future content! 

Thank you for this. If not for that comment I might have wrongly updated after Shardmaster. 

I'm not going to wait for a fix myself as honestly I'm really enjoying the game and want to play it now rather than later. Patches on Consoles usually take a while even when it's urgent too.

• Like 1

For those doing 1.00 the trophy Down Pat appears to be glitched as Rapid Fire won't raise in mastery. As said previously, only update to fix that once Shardmaster and Item Collector are done (honestly I'm likely making it my last trophy as I want to make sure I don't later find out something else is glitched).

3 hours ago, Rozalia1 said:

For those doing 1.00 the trophy Down Pat appears to be glitched as Rapid Fire won't raise in mastery. As said previously, only update to fix that once Shardmaster and Item Collector are done (honestly I'm likely making it my last trophy as I want to make sure I don't later find out something else is glitched).

Are you sure? Some techniques cannot be mastered but this is completely normal. Be sure to use a weapon and a technique that can do it. Use any guide for this 

4 hours ago, Rozalia1 said:

You dont have to master all techniques, just one of them, any will do

23 hours ago, Optinooby said:

You dont have to master all techniques, just one of them, any will do

... Wow, should open my eyes and read things clearly. Happens. Okay, then there is no trouble on that end. Feel silly, but thanks anyway.

On 10/07/2020 at 10:45 AM, RyuU_gA_got0kuU said:

Are you sure? Some techniques cannot be mastered but this is completely normal. Be sure to use a weapon and a technique that can do it. Use any guide for this 

The weapon specific ones have no bar so those can't be mastered yeah. Rapid Fire however does have a bar, it just doesn't go up at all. 

Alright, got some news on 1.00.

1: Shardmaster is indeed possible on it though with some annoyance. Millionaire's Bane's shard is supposed to drop at a 12% rate but it seems to not do so. However it's shard can be attained if it lands on 777. Sadly it did not drop the Imbrued Fang too for me... I'll do some more 777s and see if that happens too as that too is glitched.

2: Bad news on the Item Collector though. Imbrued Fang is as said glitched, but people make out you can at least get it via 777s. Imbrued Skull appears to also be glitched however. Little I've found on it suggests it can drop on your first kill of him in the playthrough (don't know if NG+ would reset that). Saw some talk of using Pickpocket so I'll try that too. Not even tried for Imbrued Bone but I'll assume that is also glitched in terms of dropping normally, however he apparently builds chests and on the third one it should be the Bone 100% so perhaps that one won't be a problem as a result.

3: Beyond those material items I'm not so sure other items aren't glitched too. Nose Glasses for one I certainly can't get to appear no matter how many times I bounce OD. Perhaps it ain't on 1.00? However if not then I have no idea what item I'm missing as I seem to have all the accessories.

4: Demonologist appears to be unattainable on 1.00. True Zangetsu and the 1st stage of the final boss fight do not get marked in the Demon List. Unlike Item Collector where patching the game to 1.15 is pointless as it won't fix the trophy if it is unattainable, you can it would appear to me easily fix this by patching the game and then fighting both bosses. I assume the final fight can be redone so just do that first. Then do NG+ up to True Zangetsu, an easy and quick task considering you should be oneshoting a lot of things and basically be unkillable.

Beyond all that I did notice some other issues with 1.00 that thankfully didn't work negatively against me. First off I hear the first patch fixed the brokenness of the crafting system where the item needed for it was incredibly cheap so you could in essence get infinite gold and infinite copies of any item that could be dismantled off an item (I hope the Imbrued stuff if they can all be gotten, can be dismantled, but a few stuff seem to not be dismantleable sadly). I don't know how much more expensive it gets in later versions, but if it really is that much cheaper and exploitable in 1.00 then that is to your benefit. Cartographer also appears glitched, tiny bit and positively. I got 100% and it popped. Later however due to the room containing a unique piece of headgear I found another hidden room meaning I got 100% missing 1 room. I think what it might be is getting that room allows you to get 100% without entering the final boss room. As I did the final boss first, I had it's added percentage meaning I got it 1 room away from the map being completed. Rapid Fire won't master as I said previously so guns are unusable perhaps in 1.00. 

• 2 weeks later...

I got the platinum now due to 1.16 so some notes as someone who played the game off the 1.00 version and then updated.

1: My map went to 99.80% from 100% so I assume a new room was added and it's not a glitch.

2: The issue with the demon list not counting True Zangetsu and the penultimate boss did not fix itself. Beating the final boss again and running through NG+ until True Zangetsu got them listed, speed run took a little bit over an hour to do as you keep Accelerate which I thought you didn't. 

3: A lot of the ??? spots in the item lists disappeared. Patches beyond the 1.00 version do however have new items you need to pick up. You have the Discount Card in the shop. The Valkyrie set are in added chests so no issue. Nose Glasses chest now spawns so all good on that. Shovel Armour require you to kill a Shovel Armour enemy for it, same with the Bloodbringer weapon from that enemy. Riding Habit got me worried for a bit as it wasn't craftable/buyable and it's location in game is a wall which I had already destroyed, however it popped in when I found a Hellhorse Hoof.

4: I had to find two materials to find in game. Sinister Pelt and Hellhorse Hoof. The thing is... I'm certain I did find at least Hellhorse Hoof in 1.00 so... my conclusion at the moment is that they're glitched in 1.00 in where even if you get them they won't show up in the material list, so if you update to 1.16 and don't have those items on you like I did, then they don't get marked on your list. The 3 glitched items in 1.00 from the farmable and refightable boss like enemies all dropped without any issue.

Ultimately it was very annoying to have to wait so long for a patch to fix this issue, however even factoring in having to do a 1 hour speed run for the demon list... I think 1.00 might well be the fastest way to do this. You get infinite money and can dismantle for as many materials as you want, plus making 98% of things you need to complete the item list. So you save a lot of time not farming money and materials.