now than

glurak400

17 hours ago, glurak400 said:

how long sony take for taht proplem. that must be have caused a stir, to fix that quickly. with the ps4 with the credit you got it, so why not here?

I have no further update other than they're working on it. Sorry :( 

Now 9 days past release date and no sign of it on the store.

Believe me, I'm just as frustrated as you are.

In slightly better news, the next POWGI game should be out in August. On Vita and everything.

28 minutes ago, darkjian92 said:

Yep, needed to go through the process of "rebuying" - the game was listed as "free" and cost nothing additional for me, though.

Well done for getting it over the line!

Never showed for me as free at all. I'm guessing it's cos I had a key from the devs before the release so it thinks I never bought the game.

19 minutes ago, BlakkVulture2K16 said:

Never showed for me as free at all. I'm guessing it's cos I had a key from the devs before the release so it thinks I never bought the game.

This is what's happening for me as I used a key. It shows as purchasable at full price, but if I redeem a second key it says I already have it.

Sounds like it's working for real money purchases. Shame if the keys don't work, but I'll probably not ask them to mess with anything again...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, luckydonut said:

This is what's happening for me as I used a key. It shows as purchasable at full price, but if I redeem a second key it says I already have it.

Sounds like it's working for real money purchases. Shame if the keys don't work, but I'll probably not ask them to mess with anything again...

No worries. I purchased it anyway since you guys still support the Vita! Plus an extra easy platinum for my collection so it's all good!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, luckydonut said:

The game is back in the store. Can someone please let me know if they can download the Vita version?

yes can be downloaded. must be buy on the pc and than can be downloaded in the download list from the ps vita. and the serach bar is still broken.

• Like 1