DO NOT BUY THIS GAME WITH TROPHIES IN MIND.

SimmondsR

FUCK THIS GAME!

(Needed to get that out of my system)

As of this moment on the date 04/07/2020 I absolutely cannot recommend this game at all if you are looking to get all Trophies in this game.

This game. Is broken as fuck and no doubt you will have to do repeat playthroughs because this game screws you out of a trophy somehow and this is not a game that is any fun to replay a second time I can assure you, let alone a third time. 

The trophies that seem to be the most glitched are:

Red Balloon! Blue Balloon! Green Balloon!

Struck Gold!

IMPORTANT!

I'd recommend that every time a new season shows up to make sure that all characters unlocked are present and accounted for and then make a save. Then proceed to upload that save to the Cloud so that you don't have to replay the whole game, trust me you'll thank me later when you're not replaying this for the 3rd/4th time -_-

05/07/2020 - Convert the snowman into fruit via any of the trees as soon as possible! By doing this the snowman won't melt and disappear when they decide to wander to another location and you can breathe easy that the dumbass mound of snow will be safe when they decide to book a summer holiday. But still, make sure to save after each season after checking each character is present and accounted for just to be safe.

I encountered the following issues with the game. Some might sound strange but it makes sense in the context of the game.

- The bowling pins that spawn on each season will despawn if you don't do them immediately and as such you will lose out on unlocking two characters this will force you will restart the game.

- The Autumn Tree and the fucking snowman just outright disappeared and I couldn't control or find them again, this once again prompted a fucking restart of the game for a third playthrough.

- This may not be a problem the first time around but on the 2nd/3rd playthrough (because the game fucks you over constantly) you cannot skip any of the 'cutscenes' and fuck me does this game move slow.

- Imagine trying to wrangle 90+ children to do something in particular so you can unlock a trophy and they all have ADHD, that's this fucking game. (Fucking dumbass sushi conveyor belt trophy can blow me).

- FUCK YOU, Shawn, you gluttonous fucking prick can you stop eating everything for like 5 fucking seconds.

- The frame-rate can go eat a dick, hope you like 20-15fps on a regular basis even if you have a Playstation Pro.

- I hope you also really like the sound of high pitched children's laughter or constantly hearing a child cry.

- Imagine climbing a tower in a Ubisoft game but the climbing animation was from Octodad, that's this game.

- I hate that fucking snowman to the point that every snowman I see now I am going to go out of my way to kick and melt every snowman I see in the future.

For real though, I would absolutely avoid this game if you're looking for an easy trophy run. Theoretically, this game should be an easy Platinum but the glitches and nature of the game makes it incredibly frustrating. But if you choose to ignore my advice then at least use this Platinum Guide made by TheDblTap who has posted his guide in another topic on the Wattam forum. I found their guide to be a lot more helpful in regards to achieving the trophy in the easiest way.

https://platget.com/guides/wattam-trophy-guide/

Edited by SimmondsR
Spelling and Grammar and Additional Information
  • Like 3