zombies trophies

zahero_90

Except for Pressure Cooker which is not related to "The Final Reich", one gameplay is enough, but it's purely a theory.

You can miss these one:

- Lurking Around: Dr Straub appears randomly on the map

- Undertaker, Strike! and Red Mist require to kill zombie in a specific manner

- White Knuckles : you will likely fail this one on your first playthrough, especially if you do the secret ending which involves a trap and a lot of Pest

No specific order for these one.

These trophies cannot be missed if you finish the secret ending:

- Lightning Handler and Dark Arts are related to Tesla guns

- Fireworks and Dark Reunion for finishing 1) the normal ending and 2) the secret ending

The order is as presented.

Imo , First of all, you should take care of 2 hard trophies Dark Reunion and Pressure Cooker that dark arts will come naturally with Reunion. Sequence is up to you but reunion will be really difficult without co operetive, I mean it can be doable in solo but too much efford. The others you can do in solo with few  tries.

Good luck 

finished the Pressure cooker and Undertaker , waiting to engage with good team can help me to save Kalus now :D , this tesla thing so complicated , cannot remember all the steps to do it. and Lurk around , cannot find this stupid doctor in all places that was mentioned, will try to stick with one area and fight there until it shows up

1 hour ago, zahero_90 said:

finished the Pressure cooker and Undertaker , waiting to engage with good team can help me to save Kalus now :D , this tesla thing so complicated , cannot remember all the steps to do it. and Lurk around , cannot find this stupid doctor in all places that was mentioned, will try to stick with one area and fight there until it shows up

Doctor can come randomly only don't forget the check windows in each waves ?

As you mentioned with the good team, tesla will also come while you are fighting for Reunion.

I watched so many videos for Dark Reunion ( 3 hours watching) but it was still impossible for me, I couldn't remember and survive that too much process.

Thanks to good teammates, I got trophies, only thing I did myself was survive ?

lastly, you should have mic in this step. 

Edited by seyhano

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, JeManquedHygiene said:

So from what I understand, all zombie trophies of the main game are doable solo, even though one of them would be extremely hard.

Is that also the case for all DLC trophies ?

I quickly skimmed through the trophy list and I think everything is doable solo but I would heavily recommend against doing so. It's significantly easier to do everything with a team.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, JeManquedHygiene said:

So from what I understand, all zombie trophies of the main game are doable solo, even though one of them would be extremely hard.

Some of them will be extremely hard, specially the boss of Shadowed Throne. Better use a team.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, JeManquedHygiene said:

There's a Twitch community of solo players who go through COD zombie maps. Very niche, but it shows that everything can definitely be done solo.
You'd probably require more to time master each map, than finding an actual team that doesn't whine for a carry.

Edited by VigilantCrow
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 24/07/2020 at 6:17 PM, JeManquedHygiene said:

Thanks for your replies. I do have a team but it's a bit tedious to have everyone available at the same time. So I intend to solo as many trophies as possible.

You can unlock all of the trophies for The Frozen Dawn in 1-2 solo games. If it's not patched, then you can kill the Godking pretty easily w/Deathraven's upgraded weapon + Frontline (you can find that DLC guide in this site). That shouldn't be tedious on solo. I don't have any comments about other maps/Easter Eggs but having a team should make it less stressful comparing to solo.

On 7/24/2020 at 1:30 PM, VigilantCrow said:

There's a Twitch community of solo players who go through COD zombie maps. Very niche, but it shows that everything can definitely be done solo.

Hey, do you have a link or something ? I would be interested ;-)