Spectator trophy bug?

Patrickosan

Hey there. 

Is there a problem with this trophy? I'm going to unranked, spectate, race loads and I can see other people but no trophy. I also tried in ranked mode, but nothing happens. 

UPDATE:

You have to watch the whole race to the finish line! It doesn't matter when you join and spectate, you have to wait and watch until the finish line. 

Edited by Patrickosan

9 hours ago, Patrickosan said:

Hey there. 

Is there a problem with this trophy? I'm going to unranked, spectate, race loads and I can see other people but no trophy. I also tried in ranked mode, but nothing happens. 

UPDATE:

You have to watch the whole race to the finish line! It doesn't matter when you join and spectate, you have to wait and watch until the finish line. 

How is the game? Any missable trophies? How many hours for platinum do you think? Grtz

31 minutes ago, kantera said:

How is the game? Any missable trophies? How many hours for platinum do you think? Grtz

Very easy, nothing is missable, but keep and eye out for upgrading whole branch in R&D in Career. You can play a 10 race season and get a lot of money for your facilities. 

Online is straight forward, the Clean Races trophy must be done in Ranked. It wouldn't pop in unranked. But the rest can be done in private. 

• Like 1