Flow's DLC

Peneuvista

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/2/2021 at 1:38 PM, DiegoDolmetscher said:

Guys, hello!
It's me again.

I've started the game just a few hours ago and I confirm that, if you buy the Collector's Edition of Journey, the DLC of Flow is already included. ;)

Does this also apply to the PS3 & Vita versions included with the Collector’s Edition? 

• Like 1

On 13/5/2021 at 7:30 AM, TimeLordCrow13y said:

Does this also apply to the PS3 & Vita versions included with the Collector’s Edition? 

Well... I don't know, honestly.
Since I bought the Digital Collector's Edition for PS4 at the end of 2019 - for 4,99 Euros - I have no idea if that applies to the Vita and PS3 versions as well.

Probably yes, I guess. It would be better if you asked somebody who still owns the game on those consoles, though. ;) 

• Like 1

On 5/18/2021 at 0:37 AM, DiegoDolmetscher said:

Well... I don't know, honestly.
Since I bought the Digital Collector's Edition for PS4 at the end of 2019 - for 4,99 Euros - I have no idea if that applies to the Vita and PS3 versions as well.

Probably yes, I guess. It would be better if you asked somebody who still owns the game on those consoles, though. ;) 

Ahh sorry, just looked at your profile and saw you only have PS4 games on it.

In that case I can try the PS3 version on an alt account myself later (Already have the game(s), don’t have a vita-yet, so can’t try it there). But I’d hope all three versions had the same content, since at least in the US the Digital Collector’s Edition includes copies of all the games for all three systems (expect Journey which is for PS3 & PS4 only). 

Edit: Well I can report two things after about 45 mins of playing it on an alt on PS3:

1) Oddly, in the trophy list, it is the second to last trophy in the main list, not included in a separate list. 

2) I did not see any of the creatures required for this trophy and no screenshots were taken. 

Also, I can’t even find the DLC on the PS3 Store. So IDK if the DLC is included on the PS3 version of the game or not. I booted up the PS4 version on an alt and in half the time I found two of the creatures. 

Edited by TimeLordCrow13y
  • Like 1

• 7 months later...