Question About Gimme Mode

Samakin_Pie

i'm only in Rank 2, but so far it seems everything is counting.  A secret VS character (50 birdies) appeared despite my using Gimme Mode most of the time.  I mostly pay attention to whether the round is Official or Unofficial, since most trophies are conditional on occurring in an Official match.

I remember the game saying there was no downside to Gimme mode.

Anyone know how long Gimme Mode lasts?

Edited by stork77
  • Like 1

On 09/07/2020 at 7:24 PM, stork77 said:

i'm only in Rank 2, but so far it seems everything is counting.  A secret VS character (50 birdies) appeared despite my using Gimme Mode most of the time.  I mostly pay attention to whether the round is Official or Unofficial, since most trophies are conditional on occurring in an Official match.

I remember the game saying there was no downside to Gimme mode.

Anyone know how long Gimme Mode lasts?

I have done pretty much the entire game in gimme mode and no issues whatsoever, All I need now is the condors on the open courses and the daily revenge matches.

I'm not sure how long it lasts but it seems like it's been around awhile now? It could be permanant this many years later but I don't know for sure.

On 7/14/2020 at 11:18 AM, Samakin_Pie said:

I have done pretty much the entire game in gimme mode and no issues whatsoever, All I need now is the condors on the open courses and the daily revenge matches.

I'm not sure how long it lasts but it seems like it's been around awhile now? It could be permanant this many years later but I don't know for sure.

Thanks for the info!  I was worried it would run out soon, good to know it keeps going!  Good luck with the condors!