PatrickPCRE5

Game keep crashing on the same spot

3 posts in this topic

Hey guys anyone face any game breaking bug during the hunter camp chapter? As soon i reached the end area to transition toward the next chapter (Mineral mine) the game will crashed on the same spot (blue screen and errors) what it does is the game usually freezes for 2-3 seconds everytime you are travelling back and forth to a new or different areas but for me the game crashed everytime when im travelling to mineral mine and it happened to me 3 times now, unfortunately i cant progress any further...i dont knw if it matter but im playing the digital version on a fat ps4...anyone who platinumed it have any experience with the constant crashing on the same spot or any solution?

edit: NVM managed to the fixed this constant crashing on the same spot at hunter camp by warping back and forth in quick succession instead of moving forward normally and let the game loads me to a new area, if i warp normally and proceed forward the game will crashed before loading me to the new area (mineral mine) but by warping back and forth (to mineral mines, then immediately back to hunter camp and immediately back to mineral mines somehow fixed the crashing issues and the game loaded me to the new area without any issue

Edited by PatrickPCRE5

On 7/5/2020 at 10:01 PM, PatrickPCRE5 said:

Hey guys anyone face any game breaking bug during the hunter camp chapter? As soon i reached the end area to transition toward the next chapter (Mineral mine) the game will crashed on the same spot (blue screen and errors) what it does is the game usually freezes for 2-3 seconds everytime you are travelling back and forth to a new or different areas but for me the game crashed everytime when im travelling to mineral mine and it happened to me 3 times now, unfortunately i cant progress any further...i dont knw if it matter but im playing the digital version on a fat ps4...anyone who platinumed it have any experience with the constant crashing on the same spot or any solution?

edit: NVM managed to the fixed this constant crashing on the same spot at hunter camp by warping back and forth in quick succession instead of moving forward normally and let the game loads me to a new area, if i warp normally and proceed forward the game will crashed before loading me to the new area (mineral mine) but by warping back and forth (to mineral mines, then immediately back to hunter camp and immediately back to mineral mines somehow fixed the crashing issues and the game loaded me to the new area without any issue

I had the exact same issue. Thanks for finding and especially for posting the solution. Worked exactly like you said.

Edited by de_digibeet

On 5/7/2020 at 10:01 PM, PatrickPCRE5 said:

Same here. In what moment you start going forward and backward fast? The game crashes just before the new mineral mines area.