Is this possible?

This week I tried to see if Pigeon for playing more then 30 minutes and Phoenix for playing more then 60 minutes would unlock on an alternate account. I played 10 matches of 7 minutes totaling 70 minutes and I could not pop either trophy. My question is where either of these trophies were unlocked without cheating since Pigeon was unlocked be a number of people at launch or how can it be unlocked? Is there some kind of workaround for these trophies or was it perhaps an update that bugged these trophies? Phoenix seems very odd considering only 1 person has got it. 

On 05/07/2020 at 5:34 PM, TheHarryGamer99 said:

This week I tried to see if Pigeon for playing more then 30 minutes and Phoenix for playing more then 60 minutes would unlock on an alternate account. I played 10 matches of 7 minutes totaling 70 minutes and I could not pop either trophy. My question is where either of these trophies were unlocked without cheating since Pigeon was unlocked be a number of people at launch or how can it be unlocked? Is there some kind of workaround for these trophies or was it perhaps an update that bugged these trophies? Phoenix seems very odd considering only 1 person has got it. 

I'm curious to this as well. I was looking at some free games today to play next after I finish my server shutdown titles but the trophy unlocks seem too weird for what should be simple. (For the 60 minute too it doesn't mean one single match in 60 minutes?)

Edit: After reading the trophies closer I think that's what needs to happen. If it just says Multiplayer Match, it needs to be done  in one match I believe. And if it says Multiplayer Match Accumulated that's the total over all matches.

Cause after looking at Square's trophies that's the only way I can see them getting the highest kill or 500 hours played trophies but never having the 60 min.

Edited by Lord_Bane999

On 7/12/2020 at 0:26 PM, Lord_Bane999 said:

I'm curious to this as well. I was looking at some free games today to play next after I finish my server shutdown titles but the trophy unlocks seem too weird for what should be simple. (For the 60 minute too it doesn't mean one single match in 60 minutes?)

Edit: After reading the trophies closer I think that's what needs to happen. If it just says Multiplayer Match, it needs to be done  in one match I believe. And if it says Multiplayer Match Accumulated that's the total over all matches.

Cause after looking at Square's trophies that's the only way I can see them getting the highest kill or 500 hours played trophies but never having the 60 min.

You may be correct about the wording of the trophy being unclear and this could be a case of a trophy not being doable though natural means but how would you play in single game for over an hour? Play Battle Royale then get to the last two and just put tape on the analog too hold it to the right with another account doing the same. I have asked the person that got the trophy and hopefully will get a response. It is crazy to try and get these trophies but if they are actually possible and you could earn time for leaving your console overnight then maybe someone will actually get the 100 percent.

9 hours ago, TheHarryGamer99 said:

You may be correct about the wording of the trophy being unclear and this could be a case of a trophy not being doable though natural means but how would you play in single game for over an hour? Play Battle Royale then get to the last two and just put tape on the analog too hold it to the right with another account doing the same. I have asked the person that got the trophy and hopefully will get a response. It is crazy to try and get these trophies but if they are actually possible and you could earn time for leaving your console overnight then maybe someone will actually get the 100 percent.

Ya it's the only way I can see it happening. It could be possible that maybe when the game was new matches were longer and then got shorter as the player base got use to the game.

the 30 and 60 min trophies are for certain for time spent in one match.  I have the 30 minute one.  The game is vastly different now than when it first released.  In the beginning there were static fuel pickups and the final circle would change position the longer the match went on.  It was hard enough getting to 30 mins legit and I was convinced the 60 minute one would need to be boosted back then.  Now, I'm honestly not sure if its even possible to hit the 60 minute mark.

• Like 1

• 11 months later...

I played the pacific way not killing at all but I've been the last plane alive and the game took 28 minutes total...in fact it has to be in a match but yeah, I personally find it very difficult...but it's doable if you can match up with a friend and be the last two planes of the match...(sidenote: I don't have the trophy, but that seems a good workaround)

I have tried matchmaking with friends and even with myself with 2 ps4s many times months ago but never succeeded. We always ended up in separate bot filled lobbies. Even if you do manage to matchmake with a friend, you would have to be the last survivors and even then, I don't know how you would have enough fuel to survive a whole hour. By that time the 'zone' would be very small and there would be pretty much no gas tanks to pick up especially for 2 planes.

On a side note, I have idled this game for way over 100 hours in TDM and never got the trophy... It's either glitched or it has to be in Battle Royale.

Also, I have picked up way over 30 items in battle royale in a single game and never popped the trophy either. I have also killed 5 and 10 planes in TDM in a single game and didn't get those trophies either. They might be for Battle royale which makes me fear the 1000 kills are probably for battle royale only.

If anyone can confirm in which modes trophies can be popped that would be greatly appreciated so I can finish this POS someday

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/5/2021 at 2:28 AM, Thropy_Croissant said:

I have tried matchmaking with friends and even with myself with 2 ps4s many times months ago but never succeeded. We always ended up in separate bot filled lobbies. Even if you do manage to matchmake with a friend, you would have to be the last survivors and even then, I don't know how you would have enough fuel to survive a whole hour. By that time the 'zone' would be very small and there would be pretty much no gas tanks to pick up especially for 2 planes.

On a side note, I have idled this game for way over 100 hours in TDM and never got the trophy... It's either glitched or it has to be in Battle Royale.

Also, I have picked up way over 30 items in battle royale in a single game and never popped the trophy either. I have also killed 5 and 10 planes in TDM in a single game and didn't get those trophies either. They might be for Battle royale which makes me fear the 1000 kills are probably for battle royale only.

If anyone can confirm in which modes trophies can be popped that would be greatly appreciated so I can finish this POS someday

Could it be that multiple PlayStations on the same network is the issue or would this still be the same across multiple people trying to connect? It would have be very specific and if multiple people can connect and survive until the end then I would say it is possible in battle royale, however is the game's current state active? I would expect it to be inactive but this could act as a bigger roadblock for the Phoenix trophy for the sixty minutes and thirty minutes trophy which is called Pigeon.

As for the one-thousand hours (Granny) and the one-hundred hours (Veteran) trophy, if it can be done in battle royale then I would question especially the Granny trophy. According to the exophase two people have played the game for over that amount of hours. Those being ChieF_OF_DeatH56 (https://www.exophase.com/psn/user/ChieF_OF_DeatH56/) and square-shock5 (https://www.exophase.com/psn/user/square-shock5/). So, they may well have spend amount two thirds of there time in game and met the requirements without the trophy unlocking. More trophies that are questionable in top of the Destroyer for five multiplayer kills and Ace for five fighter kills. People have been unlocking these trophies as early as last month so I would expect the trophies to pop in battle royale (https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/9284-dogfighter-world-war-2/10-destroyer). Maybe the kills have to be on other people also, which would explain the rarity to an extent. The thirty items of Jabeol is bugged aswell and nobody has unlocked the trophy in two years of time of post, so that may be game over for the one-hundred percent if none of the other trophies is.

There is some hope, considering that the game has changed multiple times since launch but I highly doubt that we will see the day that someone will obtain all the trophies in the game. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

The 30 minute and 60 minute trophies are easy.  simply grab 5-6 tanks of gas and be sure that the last 2 players left are yourself and a bot.  Then just fly around for 60 minutes.  Be sure to check the time when you start the match.

Not sure how to get Jaebeol and ready!

Edited by MarioShroomed

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/11/2021 at 8:40 AM, MarioShroomed said:

The 30 minute and 60 minute trophies are easy.  simply grab 5-6 tanks of gas and be sure that the last 2 players left are yourself and a bot.  Then just fly around for 60 minutes.  Be sure to check the time when you start the match.

Not sure how to get Jaebeol and ready!

Well that is something. That just leaves the other trophies.

I was very surprised at how easy they were to get.  Even more surprised that I actually found a couple people who are playing this game and looking for the trophies.  I gave up after getting all the easy ones.  Even got 100 wins.

On 7/4/2021 at 9:28 PM, Thropy_Croissant said:

I have tried matchmaking with friends and even with myself with 2 ps4s many times months ago but never succeeded. We always ended up in separate bot filled lobbies. Even if you do manage to matchmaker with a friend, you would have to be the last survivors and even then, I don't know how you would have enough fuel to survive a whole hour. By that time the 'zone' would be very small and there would be pretty much no gas tanks to pick up especially for 2 planes.

Getting 1000 kills and 100 wins is easier than you think.  Just be one when all the other players are asleep.  I have won over 10 games in one session which took maybe 2-3 hours.  If you want to last 1 whole hour then be sure to grab plenty of fuel cans from the red airships.

I tried idling my game on the main menu and recorded my time using exophase.com.  I have 120+ hours and still no 100 hour trophy.  I was hoping this was the secret to getting the 1000 hour one.  I have also picked up over 30 items on BR as well as maxing out my plane stats in a single battle and nothing.  I got the 1000 kils and 100 wins through BR.  I have only played tdm 2-3 times and it honestly sucks.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 2/15/2022 at 0:58 AM, MarioShroomed said:

For me it's after 10pm EST.

Thanks for the reply. Have been putting off this game for quite some time.

One more thing, does the wins and kills trophies have to be done on Battle Royale? or can it also be obtained via TDM?

• 3 weeks later...