Favorite Professional Sports team

mahoganyman

Soccer: Real Madrid, Spain, Manchester City, Bayern

Football: Baltimore Ravens, Seattle Seahawks

Hockey: Philadelphia Flyers, Boston Bruins, Toronto Maple Leafs, Vancouver Canucks, Los Angeles Kings, Chicago Blackhawks

Baseball: Baltimore Orioles, Toronto Blue Jays

Basketball: Boston Celtics

:)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm not that kind of guy who's a die hard fan of a certain club or association. I grew up watching Borussia Dortmund in the Bundesliga and kinda stuck with them ever since.

I'm also a fan of Barcelona, because I simply love their style of playing the game, same goes for the Spanish National Squad. Generally I prefer teams, individual players I like are playing for, e.g. back between 2001 and 2006, when Thierry Henry (my all-time favorite player) was scoring in bunches for Arsenal London, I was a "fan" of the Gunners. Now I like Manchester City, because they got David Silva, Sergio Aguero and a few other great players on their team.

Even more so this counts for NBA Teams. Back when Vince Carter was in his prime, I loved the Toronto Raptors and later the New Jersey Nets.

Now I prefer the New York Knicks (J.R. Smith, Carmelo Anthony) and LA Clippers (Chris Paul, Blake Griffin), along with sympathies for several other teams with players I like playing for them.