Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rgeGeo

Fallout 4..

22 posts in this topic

I feel like it's about time we protest,

Bethesda have taken to long to give us anykind of news on Fallout 4, to this day I still furiously masturba.. i mean play fallout 3, I love it, it's obvious Fallout 4 will be on the next gen and we all know they're making it as we speak, but still we have nothing. I have a plan.

We should protest on behalf of fallout fans everywhere, we need to do... a topless protest outside the Bethesda studios, I know what you're thinking, holy shit what a great idea, and yes I know it's brilliant, and I know ladies, you're like ahhh finally I get to show my burger sized areola's to the world, the whole world will bask in the beautiful sight that is my large breast pepperoni's, I know every lady dreams of that, but ladies you can't be in this protest, there's nothing more hideous then 300 half naked gamer guys with saggy man breasts, jumping up and down (ours boobs bouncing in slow motion) holding signs saying we want fallout and we want it now!

I feel like that scene actually playing out before your eyes is enough to make anyone give up information, but if you ladies are there we'd all get a little too excited and we'd all be arrested due to indecent exposure, I can just imagine the headlines "Topless Protest ends with Arrest after 300 meat sticks were unnecessarily erected outside of bethesda studios" So i feel like it's best for the ladies to sit this one out.

That's my plan, who's with me!

In case no one wants in, I guess we could post info on fallout 4 here and what we want to see in Fallout 4;

Just to start this off, 

I want the map to be at least 10 times the size of the map in Fallout 3, I don't mind waiting a couple extra years for the game to come out so they can actually pull that off too.

I remember getting depressed after I have discovered the Repubelick of Dave (that was the final settlement for me to discover), knowing that there was no more settlements out there in the wastes for me to discover made me feel a little sad, one of the best things for me personally in fallout 3 was finding new settlements and meeting more people, NPCS whatever ;) that was great for me, so number one on my wishlist would have to a bigger map with more settlements and more people/NPCS.

What do you want to see in Fallout 4? ;)

I want to play through or see in some way (not find info from notes or journals or other collectibles) how the Super Mutants were created. I would like to see the changing process or the slow transformation through out the game or something like that. I say this because it is clear and even stated throughout the games that Super Mutants were created and are not a side effect of the atomic war like the ghouls are. I have just been so wanting to see how it happens 

joining protest. i think if were going topless, im bringing a jacket i get cold easily :P FALLOUT 4.!
loved 3 soo much want bigger maps and stranger companions, and more chances to be evil .. like blowing up megaton and stuff :)

I want Bethesda to learn how to actually develop games without game breaking bugs, glitches and flaws. If that happens I'll consider a Fallout 4 but if their track record is anything to go by I'll be waiting a long, long time.

Parker

First of all, I am a huge fan of Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas and Skyrim. Plat'ed them all and enjoyed the time doing so.

However, like Parker said,  I am not a huge fan of their consistent issues (the 10 mb save file issues, glitches, etc). I like even less than Bethesda always releases their DLC on XBox first and makes PS owners stew for 1-2 years.

Even worse, they released a 5 year anniversary Oblivion that says "Trophies" on the back of the box (the original had no trophies) BUT DIDN'T ADD TROPHIES OR OFFER A FIX. Then this year they released a Skyrim GOTY edition in June for $59.99 and just recently announced Elder Scrolls: Anthology with all the Elder Scrolls games [INCLUDING Skyrim GOTY] for $69.99. . . 3 months later. That's just heinous.

F$%& Bethesda; love their games, hate the way they do business. . .

Edited by Bullstomp

say im flat chested, can I then join the protest?

- claire

I don't know, small breasts are cute, still way to easy to get arrested ;)

joining protest. i think if were going topless, im bringing a jacket i get cold easily :P FALLOUT 4.!

loved 3 soo much want bigger maps and stranger companions, and more chances to be evil .. like blowing up megaton and stuff :)

Yeah being Evil was awesome to add to that I hope people react to your evilness more, your dad was like, son did you up megaton? ;/ you were like, yeah ;3 He was like, k -_-

Stranger companions is a good idea too, also in regards to the companions I want them to have a more speech options, you talk to them about there story and they give you 3 lines and they're done, I want them to have more to say. :) A jacket is recommended. :P

I want to play through or see in some way (not find info from notes or journals or other collectibles) how the Super Mutants were created. I would like to see the changing process or the slow transformation through out the game or something like that. I say this because it is clear and even stated throughout the games that Super Mutants were created and are not a side effect of the atomic war like the ghouls are. I have just been so wanting to see how it happens 

Great idea, fawkes talks about it a lot, we never see it happen though, good idea dude. ;D

i'm joining the protest

I knew I could count on you ;D 

First of all, I am a huge fan of Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas and Skyrim. Plat'ed them all and enjoyed the time doing so.

However, like Parker said,  I am not a huge fan of their consistent issues (the 10 mb save file issues, glitches, etc). I like even less than Bethesda always releases their DLC on XBox first and makes PS owners stew for 1-2 years.

Even worse, they released a 5 year anniversary Oblivion that says "Trophies" on the back of the box (the original had no trophies) BUT DIDN'T ADD TROPHIES OR OFFER A FIX. Then this year they released a Skyrim GOTY edition in June for $59.99 and just recently announced Elder Scrolls: Anthology with all the Elder Scrolls games [INCLUDING Skyrim GOTY] for $69.99. . . 3 months later. That's just heinous.

F$%& Bethesda; love their games, hate the way they do business. . .

yeah I agree completely, but Fallout 3 is just too good to put down thanks to a couple of bugs, I've platinumed F3 twice, I may just plat it again for the hell of it xD

Edited by rgeGeo

I'd seriously rather protest to reunite Black Isle so they can make a true (and good) sequel to Fallout

I'd seriously rather protest to reunite Black Isle so they can make a true (and good) sequel to Fallout

Ahhh fallout 1 and 2 were before my time, I get that Fans of the originals aren't really fans of the 3rd one, oblivion with guns right? ;) Fallout new vegas was a rough guideline on what the 3rd was was going to be if they did get the chance to make it. ;) and I preferred 3, New vegas was great don't get me wrong but I liked F3 more, FNV seemed to jolly, it made sense to be jolly the story/location set it up for that but meh, guess I'm just a downer who likes depressing shit like the wasteland is fallout 3 xD 

I want Bethesda to learn how to actually develop games without game breaking bugs, glitches and flaws. If that happens I'll consider a Fallout 4 but if their track record is anything to go by I'll be waiting a long, long time.

Parker

Yeah Skyrim was unplayable pretty much when it was first released, that sucked ass, F3 wasn't that bad, but it had some issues, i agree they need to fix their shit but I'll still be buying their games. ;P

Ahhh fallout 1 and 2 were before my time, I get that Fans of the originals aren't really fans of the 3rd one, oblivion with guns right? ;) Fallout new vegas was a rough guideline on what the 3rd was was going to be if they did get the chance to make it. ;) and I preferred 3, New vegas was great don't get me wrong but I liked F3 more, FNV seemed to jolly, it made sense to be jolly the story/location set it up for that but meh, guess I'm just a downer who likes depressing shit like the wasteland is fallout 3 xD

Yeah Skyrim was unplayable pretty much when it was first released, that sucked ass, F3 wasn't that bad, but it had some issues, i agree they need to fix their shit but I'll still be buying their games. ;P

Because it IS Shitlivion with guns and look at all dat gggrrraaaayyyyy

BTW I think it is just a thing of some sorts since the aspect and atmosphere appeals to me more in FNV than it ever did in FO3.

Because it IS Shitlivion with guns and look at all dat gggrrraaaayyyyy

BTW I think it is just a thing of some sorts since the aspect and atmosphere appeals to me more in FNV than it ever did in FO3.

Each to their own right? ;) did you play fallout 1 and 2?

Fallout 3 is pretty much my favorite game this generation.  I loved every second of it.  I will join the protest, we need answers!!  As for Bethesda having lots of problems with their games, I've heard of them, but I've never experienced them myself.  So I'm happy :yay:

Edited by drummerklg

Each to their own right? ;) did you play fallout 1 and 2?

I think that's pretty obvious considering my 1st post I liked the first one more though FO2 was just more FO1 more polished Tactics was alright as well :P

But calm your tits bro FO4 by Bugthesda is more likely to happen than a black isle reunion.

I think they'll announce something soon, probably at the VGAs. It's obviously going to be a big announcement, and the VGAs are the night of big announcements.

I will say though, I'm not interested at all because I've yet to play a Bethesda game I enjoyed.

Can I bring knives and pitchforks to the protest? We ain't doing any of that getting in a circle and singing crap!

I am a HUGE fan of fallout <3 and YES it's been so long!! i want to protest but unlike you i'll keep my clothes on LOL :blush:

Edited by missworld_321

I'd have to agree , it's about time we heard something about Fallout 4 ! 

it has to be in development ...... 

I luv Fallout!!!I want Fawkes to be in the new one!That's my buddy!

I am going to be blunt and honest here, buy any Bethesda games for the PC and WAIT out the first year at least. Why? Simple they tend to rush their games and well on the consoles I've experienced the same thing with Fallout 3, Fallout NV and Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim crash, crash, freeze, freeze, and many more bugs that can either stop trophy hunting to an halt or drive you bat-insane crazy. Why PC, well if your memory is high than crashes rarely happens. Sure bugs but good ol' console command will nix that. Still they can do worlds but your the test monkey if you buy the first year. So wait and you'll be happy.

I am about 2 hours into Fallout 3 and no freezes/crashing/bugs yet \(%_%)/.

That is better than my first to attempt to play the game when it kept freezing every time I tried to exit the vault :shakefist:

So here is to surviving the first couple of hours :awesome:

I luv Fallout!!!I want Fawkes to be in the new one!That's my buddy!

Although Fawkes always has my back, Dogmeat has been with me since the beginning.

I used to save so often just in case the stupid mutt got himself killed but he was my buddy all the way. His growling was pretty much my alarm system the whole way through.

As soon as I got out of the Vault I headed to the Minefield just to get him with me.

Edited by Lion-Lhasa