Shorty132471's Plat Rain Day Checklist

Shorty132471

Thank you, I'm sure you'll have a blast playing through Cuphead. It's all about learning boss attack patterns and it's just an overall great game.

The PS5 was finally released over here on Thursday, so I've been playing it a bunch the past couple of days. Which leads me to my 1st PS5 plat ready:

Ldaaa68.png

37. Astro's Playroom

This comes preinstalled on all PS5s and is a showcase for the new Dualsense features. It's actually a pretty good game, packed full of references to other games and previous PlayStation consoles.

Last Trophy: 28S797f43.png Honey, I'm Home! - Walked under the PlayStation Home icon in PlayStation Labo.

L16aa50.png

38. Life is Strange 2

An interesting story, although I thought the 1st game had a slightly better one. Played through it blind and got the missed collectibles after using a guide.

Last Trophies: 

Sidetracked
Find optional collectible #1 in Episode 1

Dillydallying
Find all optional collectibles in Episode 1

Ok, so I might have gone on a little cheap and easy game spending spree and got a few more ready:

L9dedb1.png

44. Kawaii Deathu Desu

A simple beat em up where you're an anime girl Death slaughtering all your fans, cus why not.

Last Trophy: 8S6b03a3.png Stylist - Unlock 9 Idol Skins

Lc2bf9c.png

45. Snake Boat: Otterrific Arcade

This game was 79p, so I thought why not. Title says it all, you're a snake in a boat. You just have to avoid arrows being fired at you. That's about it.

Last Trophy: 2S9453b4.png The Mango Strikes Back - Survive for a total of at least 5 minutes on Blind as a Mango mode.

Lf181ff.png

46. Dark Sauce

You play as a pig avoiding traps and collecting coins. For some reason level 10 took quite a few attempts to get done. The hitboxes of the spikes are a little bit off, but fairly easy otherwise.

Last trophy: 14S86549b.png I'm sure I'm invisible - If you are not moving, they may not notice you. Stay rooted to the spot!

L745593.png

47. Skatemasta Tcheco

Both eastasiasoft and Ratalaika are involved with this one. It's a platformer where you're constantly moving and you're on a skateboard. I like the retro style they were going for. You only need to finish 2 levels, so it's a pretty quick plat.

Last Trophy: 8S5b494e.png Livin' on the edge - Choose not to save your game when prompted

L4b7975.png

48. Micetopia

Another one from Ratalaika, this is a fairly decent metroidvania. The combat is ok, not the best though. But again, you don't even need to play through the whole game to get the plat.

Last Trophy: 16Sced3c3.png Half Done - Find five missing pieces of the fountain.

Lf3e435.png

49. Rusty Spout Rescue Adventure

It's basically Puzzle Bobble. There's boss battles, but they aren't too difficult. It was a fun little game.

Last Trophy: 17Sfa88f6.png Endless Easy - Play the Endless Mode in Easy and enter in the high score list.

Edited by Shorty132471

L8047b1.png

50. DMC Devil May Cry: Definitive Edition

Another game which I got the plat for previously on the PS3. It's actually slightly easier than the previous list, as you only need to SSS rank 10 of the missions (which can be done on easy this time around) and you don't even need to do Hell and Hell. You do have to play through the DLC from the original for the plat, but it's fairly short. An enjoyable game with decent combat.

Last Trophy: 31S5259e6.png Power... Give me more power! - Purchase all of Dante's combat upgrades

I joined the Platinum Rain Days event set up by @jens108 shortly after I started getting games ready, which is happening this weekend, so just trying to see how many I can get ready by then. It is fun, so I'd say go for it. It's helpful keeping a list like this and making notes on exactly what you need to do for the trophies you've left. There's nothing like going back to the games on the day and forgetting exactly what you need to do and you end up wasting time looking it up. I'm going to go through all my games the day before and make sure they are still good to go. Using the PS5 now, so need to make sure all my saves moved across. Also thank you :)

Also another one ready:

L54dae5.png

51. Katamari Damacy Reroll

Got this as an early Christmas present on Friday and have been playing it so much over the weekend. Katamari Forever was one of my favourite games on the PS3, there's just something about it. It has such a catchy soundtrack. I will say this though, the cow and bear levels can just go away, so much frustration and restarts. It doesn't take long to play through all the levels the first time, it's collecting everything that takes the most time.

Last Trophy: 22S6d0cd4.png King of Katamari Damacy - Rolled all items.

Edited by Shorty132471

L54c04b.png

52. Freddy Spaghetti

Another game from Ratalaika. Had fun with this one. You control a piece of spaghetti using the triggers to make each end jump. You actually have to play through the whole game, but the game is fairly short. Took about 1 hour to get ready. Will get the PS5 version ready after.

Last Trophy: 54Se40508.png Apex Predator - Complete Apex Predator

Lb79dc2.png

53. Christmas Break

It's almost Christmas, might as well get a Christmas themed game ready. A simple breakout clone with power ups and some mini bosses. Nice and easy.

Last Trophy: 37S558282.png 7 coins collected - Collected total 7 coins in game.

La7155b.png

54. Chickens on the Road

Road Bustle apparently has an equally easy sequel that can also be done in about 5 mins, ok then.

Last Trophies: All of them

Edit

L27bfda.png

55. Freddy Spaghetti

PS5 version ready as well.

Last Trophy: 56S84d0c0.png Sandbox - Complete Sandbox

Edited by Shorty132471

Lea63e4.png

56. Brotherhood United

A basic sidescrolling shooter where your goal is to save your bros. Fairly quick game to plat.

Last trophy: 12S6d54e1.png  The Hard Way - Pass through a mission without using grenades

L5d0c9f.png

57. Prehistoric Dude

Another game from Ratalaika. It's a metroidvania where you play as a caveman. Again, you don't need to finish the whole game, you only need to beat the 1st 2 bosses and do some misc stuff.

Last Trophy: 11Sa90c47.png Well invested? - Open a 100 fruits fence.

Edited by Shorty132471

Ok, so this will be the last update as I'll be doing the plat rain tonight. I may or may not do another plat rain, haven't decided yet. I've got a few more games, so I'll edit this post as I get them done:

L8f07ee.png

58. Serial Cleaner

A stealth game where you play as the cleaner who is hired to clean up a crime scene. It's a pretty fun game, which does get a little more challenging towards the end.

Last trophy: 4Sd3a749.png Cleaner's New Threads - Play a contract wearing an unlockable costume

Le69d45.png

59. Axes

It's a single player game that plays like a multiplayer top down battle royale. There's a cheat code that gives you loads of money and keys, makes it much easier to finish quickly.

Last Trophy: 20S389257.png  My precious! - Equip 2 rings

Ld6ad34.png

60. The Language of Love

Press R1 to Plat. Will takes about 3 mins I think.

Last Trophies: All of them

Lf1ac88.png

61. Christmas Break Head to Head

A multiplayer version of the game I got ready before. Nice and easy.

Last Trophy: 28S2c064c.png Multiplayer level played - Played a level in 1P vs 2P mode.

I think that's going to be it. Now to go back through all my games and make sure all my saves transferred to my PS5 and make sure all the games actually play on the PS5. I'll probably stream this like last time, I know my friend wanted to watch me get these done. Will start once the kids are in bed, so either 9 or 10PM GMT (so about 3 or 4 hours from now - https://www.twitch.tv/shorty132471

Edited by Shorty132471

Time to start again

So yeah, I've updated my original post and will go for another one. I'm playing through my games anyway, so might as well.

Lcb8c3d.png

1. Inksplosion

Always good to start off with some Ratalaika. Simple top down shooter, very quick and easy.

Last Trophy: 14Sd41e9c.png Brave - Kill your first enemy in hard mode

Lafb814.png

2. Freddy Spaghetti

Just recently got the UK versions complete, going to do it 2 more times. 

Last trophy: 56S500179.png Sandbox - Complete Sandbox

Ld9a0f4.png

3. Persona 4: Dancing all Night

A spin off from the traditional Persona games. It's a decent rhythm game. I bought the pack with all 3 games, so will hopefully get the other 2 done as well.

Last Trophy: 16S7336a8.png Lapidary - Obtained all accessories

Ld97847.png

5. Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight

Another one down, 1 more to go.

Last trophy: 35Sd88068.png Personalized Fashion - Registered a costume as a Favorite.

L5e1bdf.png

6. Snakeybus

You drive a bus that gets longer as you drop off passengers. Took a few tries to get a bus that was at least 420 in length, otherwise a fairly straight forward plat.

Last Trophy: 8S02a2a2.png Who turned off the lights? - Found Paris Night map.

Lcc8c32.png

7. Batu Ta Batu

A puzzle game where you shift coloured blocks to the corresponding side to score points and get some extra time. Another fairly quick game to finish.

Last Trophy: 13S8c25eb.png On the right track - Get perfect score in one level 

Edited by Shorty132471

Lf08ec9.png

9. Twin Robots: Ultimate Edition

A side scrolling platformer where you have to get both robots to the end of each level. You have  an energy bar which is used for all actions such as walking and jumping. It's fairly easy and because it's Ratalaika, no need to finish the whole game, just half of it.

Last Trophy: 2S350d4a.png First steps - Finish Level 01 in under 1:00 

Lb0d215.png

11. Crayola Scoot

Another January sale game. This is like a mix of Tony Hawk and Splatoon. It was fairly easy, although the trophy for getting over 75% for your team was annoying as the AI on your team aren't too helpful.

Last Trophy: 28S765a8e.png Chill Session - Go for a 'Cruise' in any park.

L8fcf64.png

12. Gravel

A pretty decent racing game. It's mostly easy aside from 1 slightly annoying trophy where you need to get the high speed bonus for 40 consecutive seconds. There was a bit of a grind to get to level 99, but it didn't take too long (compared to some other games).

Last Trophy: 29Sa7a2df.png Green wave - Complete a Smash-Up race, hitting only green signs

L76556a.png

13. Ninjin: Clash of Carrots

Got this for 79p during the sale and I actually really enjoyed this one. The town's supply of carrots has been stolen and it's up to a ninja bunny to get them back. The game is fairly easy, up until some of the later stages. I did rage a bit during the endless Oni TV mode, as it is very luck based and if you don't get a decent weapon, you just get overwhelmed on later waves and might as well start again. Must've taken a couple of hours to get a decent setup.

Last Trophy: 18Sc803a4.png  Fashionista - Collect all accessories.

L44c6e9.png

14. Road Bustle

Yep, I got the NA one as well now. I've checkpointed at 10000, so it will be slightly quicker this time.

Last Trophy: 2S1d5a4d.png 16000 - Reach 16000 score points

Lcec83a.png

15. Stretch

A simple game where you press the correct button as it moves closer to the center. It gets faster the last couple of levels, but you can just keep using the nuke powerup to make it easier.

Last trophy: 15Se3852f.png Custom Level - LOG > Hate to say it, but Custom mode makes you a faster human being. - Stretch

Edited by Shorty132471

L4d0b3b.png

16. One Finger Death Punch 2

Had fun with this, reminded me of the good old stickman fighter flash animations. Enemies approach from either side and you just need to press either left or right attack button to fend them off. You can't just button mash, as you get left vulnerable to attack if you press the button when an enemy isn't in range.

Last Trophy: 21Sd902fe.png  Highly Skilled - Max out 10 skills

Edited by Shorty132471

Le71c77.png

17. Maneater

Got this with PS Plus. Pretty fun game and an easy plat, just go around causing chaos as a shark.

Last Trophies: 18S6830b9.png Queen of the Ocean - Reach 100% objective completion in all regions

29S984dce.png Deep Sea Explorer - Find all nutrient caches