Shorty132471's Plat Rain Day Checklist

Shorty132471

Had a bit of downtime, haven't been too great recently. But have managed to get a few more done:

L469b7c.png

89 and 90. Rabisco+

A very easy game where you play as some slime slug thing collecting stars. Not much to say really.

Last Trophy: 12S953636.png They shine - You've found at least three gems!

Lfc86b2.png

91 and 92. Infestor

A puzzle platformer where you are an alien with the ability to use humans as a host. Each type of human has a different ability which you need to use to progress. It's pretty easy and straight forward. Also no need to finish the whole game, again.

Last Trophy: 13S8cb2fd.png Level 50 - Complete level 50.

Lb5e3df.png

93. Kingdom Hearts II

Got the 1st game done for my last rain day, now I've got the 2nd one ready again. Did the same as when I platinumed the PS3 version, 1 playthrough just finishing on Critical and a 2nd getting everything else done (was not in the mood to deal with the data battles on Critical). Finishing the game on Critical isn't too bad, you need to make sure you're a decent level.

Last Trophy: 37Sc7e287.png Treasure Hunter - Collect all Treasures in Jiminy's Journal.

L1f7cc8.png

94. Dungeon Escape

Another pretty simple game. You're a square and you just need to avoid spikes and various enemies to find a key which will open the door to the next level. Pretty much how every level is structured.

Last Trophy: 13Sa7f3c6.png Jumping III - Beat level 18

L25fea2.png

95. Alien Destroyer

This game was harder when played on the PS5, but they fixed the move speed. So that's good I guess. It's an FPS where you just fend off a bunch of alien ships, it's fairly easy to take them out. Not a great game, but was only 79p, so didn't expect much.

Last Trophy: 22Sdb1ad2.png  Black king - Destroy the black king

L9fd47e.png

96. Hellbreachers

Another one by both Eastasiasoft and Ratalaika. It's an easy platformer with 3 characters to play as. This would have been 2 ready, but the PS5 version glitched and gave me the trophy for coins collected earler than stated on the description. So I managed to plat it by accident, yay.

Last Trophy: 13S1ef283.png Coin Collector Lvl 3 - Collect 5,000 coins

La96d6e.png

97 and 98. One Escape

Another easy Ratalaika game. It's a stealth platformer where you can pick from 3 characters. And to the surprise of nobody, you don't need to play through the whole game.

Last Trophy: 15S33bf73.png Great jackpot, GOR - Get the 3 wads of money with Gorilla

L66fada.png

99. Space 2: Breakthrough Gaming Arcade

A side scrolling space shooter, which is super easy thanks to the easy to activate god mode. Just hold down when you press X to start the game. I just made sure not to shoot anything I didn't need to so save the score based trophies until last, so just need to get 1000 points for the plat.

L394f76.png

100. Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout

I almost gave up with this. So many times where I got a win streak of 3 or 4, only to lose to something random. It got infuriating. So yes, I used the private game method that was discovered recently and got it out of the way. To all those who earned this the proper way, I'm sorry. The trophies otherwise are fairly tame, most of which you'll get eventually. It's a fun game and still seems to have a decent number of people playing. Always managed to start a game fairly quickly.

Last Trophy: 7S9c04a6.png  Head Turner - Equip a legendary Body Colour, Pattern, Upper and Lower Costume piece

Edited by Shorty132471

• 1 month later...

So I've just recently started playing Stardew Valley and have been really enjoying it. I am planning on getting it ready but it is a time consuming one (honestly been having tons of fun with it, time just seems to fly by when I play it). I have managed to get some more ready though:

L75646d.png

101. American Football: Breakthrough Gaming Arcade

Oh yeah, got a few more of these ready. You just run and jump over some guys running towards you. It does get a little bit annoying on the later levels but nothing that's too challenging. Good thing is if you close the game before quitting after a game, you don't unlock the trophy for playing a game, so a nice and quick one for the day.

Last Trophy: 2S5031cb.png Play one round of football - Play one round of football

L1bfd3e.png

102. Avoid Them: Breakthrough Gaming Arcade

Another simple game where you just need to avoid falling boulders. This was made much easier due to a glitch which gives you infinite lives. 

Last Trophy: 12S5ef15e.png Score 30000 points - Score 30000 points

L1f3e4f.png

103. Catch the Bowling Balls: Breakthrough Gaming Arcade

Do exactly what it says, catch those bowling balls! Another one where you can not unlock the trophy if you close down the game.

Last Trophy: 12Sdf8881.png Play one round of the game - Play one round of the game

L8611d5.png

104. Our Church and Halloween RPG; Story One

This is another game from the guys that did the Breakthrough Arcade games. A very short RPG where all you do is run through some corridors and then back again. There i the challenge mode which adds invisible holes which you have to memorise the locations of. There's a trophy for finishing the game quickly and without falling into a hole. Took quite a few tries but I managed it in the end.

Last trophy: 10S8aece9.png Complete the game within the target time - Complete the game within the target time

L2941d1.png

105. Sound Shapes

This is one I platinumed way back when it was released. My son recently decided to play it just gave me the urge to play through it again. Got the US version and actually didn't struggle too much with death mode. There were a couple of levels that were very strict with the time given, but it is done again, bring on my 4th Sound shapes plat.

Last Trophy: 23S09e4ed.png Beat School: Straight Up - Complete the Beat School level.

Le0aa6f.png

106 and 107. Super Destronaut DX-2

A sequel which really doesn't feel much different to be honest. It's a bit like space invaders with some power ups. It's a Ratalaika Game, so you only need to play through half the game for the plat.

Last Trophy: 12Se99f63.png Eridanus - Reach 5K in Hardcore Mode

Lf2f6d2.png

108. Bullet Beat

I had no idea what this game was, but my son wanted to play it so I thought why not. It's a shooter which is synced up to the music. It's not too bad. You can play through on Casual, so it's pretty easy to finish. It did remind me that I need to go back to Just Shapes and Beats and get that ready, just need to do a bunch of grinding for all those beat points.

Last Trophy: 11S543685.png Level 8-3 - Beat level 8-3

Lc1f6f0.png

109. Void Gore

A top down spaceship shooter where I guess you're flying through hell taking out demons. It starts off pretty challenging but you're able to upgrade your ship, which makes it much easier. Didn't take too long to get ready.

Last Trophy: 16Sbbab6b.png Shield Killer III - Kill 64 foes with your shield

L9cf95b.png

110 and 111. Gutwhale

This was a weird one. You carry one bullet at a time and have to pick it up again to fire another shot. A very short game which you can finish the game in about 2 mins if you do well enough. Died a few time when I first started it as i wasn't ready for how the enemies moved. You die after taking a couple of hits. Once you've learned the enemy attack patterns it gets a little easier.

Last Trophy: 8S3ee4d4.png 10 COMBO - Get a combo of 10 (PS4)

10S0ec189.png  KILL 50 FROGS - Kill up to 50 frogs (accumulative) (PS5)

• 2 months later...

So I've been updating the list on the first page, now I need to remember what all the games I've played were like. So quite a few games ready over the past couple of months:

L16ebb8.png

112. Golf Zero

Another fairly easy game, it's a mix of golf and the platforming of Super Meat Boy. Trying to angle some of the shots while jumping can be a little bit annoying, but nothing too challenging.

Last Trophy: 4S952332.png  Hole in one - Get gold and use only one ball in level 9.

L25a5fb.png

113. More Dark

A puzzle game where you play as demon making his way through various rooms. Puzzles involve pushing boxes to create paths to traverse the level. It's not too hard to figure out what you need to do and it's Ratalaika, so no need to play through the whole game for the plat.

Last Trophy: 9S30b0b7.png  Sandwich Time - Crush an enemy with a box.

Ld59734.png

114 and 115. Donuts 'N' Justice

An arcade style sidescrolling shooter where you play as a cop taking out various gangs. It's a pretty short game and you can set the difficulty to easy.

Last Trophy: 9S4a7c90.png Well-dressed - Buy your first hat. (PS4 and PS5)

L69a908.png

116 and 117. Rift Racoon

A platformer where you play as a racoon with the ability to teleport. You use this to pass by walls and make longer jumps. It's not bad, fairly easy to plat. You only need to play through a few levels to get the plat.

Last Trophy: 17S8f888a.png Gem III - Collect three gems (PS4 and PS5)

L1d4bff.png

118 and 119: Kingdom of Arcadia

Not gonna lie, I can't remember what the actual story of this game was. It's a platformer with some RPG elements. You can collect coins which can be used to purchase things like more health and improved weapons. Only need to play through the first couple of portals and you need to make sure you get all the collectibles in these.

Last Trophy: 18Sacd840.png Level Up Knives - Upgrade your knife (PS4 and PS5)

L59765c.png

120: Demon's Tier+

I enjoyed Riddled Corpses so thought I'd give one of their other games a go. It's another twin stick shooter where you can select various characters, each with their own stats. It requires multiple playthroughs and was pretty fun.

Last Trophy: 19S0bab7b.png Meta-key - Get the meta-key from the shop

L0b6bee.png

121 and 122: Barry the Bunny

Another platformer, this time you play a bunny. In each level you need to save other bunnies by finding 3 logs in the level. This will allow you to make a bridge, which let's the bunny go home. You can also throw hammers at enemies. Very easy and once again, no need to play through the whole game.

Last trophy: 8S66ca37.png   A lot of Bunnies - Save 25 bunnies. (PS4 and PS5)

La839db.png

123 and 124: Apple Slash

A top down hack and slash with a unique art style. You just kinda run around flailing a sword about taking out a bunch of slimes in the way. Another very short and easy game. You do have to make sure you find all of the keys but they're pretty easy to find.

Last Trophy: 10S924c91.png  Secret Concert - Find the secret concert. (PS4 and PS5)

L6c1f1a.png

125. Towere of Balloons: Otterific Arcade

Another fairly basic game You're a dragon thing and you have to bounce on balloons to keep yourself airborne. There are also other dragons which you need to attack. That's basically the whole game. Nice and easy.

Last Trophy: 28S1aef07.png Nowhere to Go But Up! - Die while the effects of the golden balloon are active.

Lb740a0.png

126. Space Intervention

It's space invaders, but easier. Nothing much to say about it.

Last Trophy: 22Sa00638.png 10500 - Get 10500 points

L7f78c5.png

127 and 128. Bone Marrow

A mix of those sliding merge games and RPG, I actually liked this one. It can be a little confusing to begin but it's not too bad. You can get attack and defence stats based on the objects you pick up. This also applies to enemies, so you need to make sure that when you move everything you don't buff them up too much. Every move subtracts based on the stats when you attack an enemy, so you need to ensure you have more health than the enemy when attacking.

Last Trophy: 7S230563.png  Snake charmer - Kill a snake. (PS4 and PS5)

Lf20d97.png

129 and 130. Freddy Spaghetti 2

A sequel to that spaghetti game. This time you're working in an office. I preferred the story in the first game as it got silly towards the end, this one was ok. There's a few repeated levels, they just get slightly more difficult on the later ones. It's still a very easy game to finish.

Last Trophy: 41S1e2926.png  Level 40 - Complete Level 40 (PS4 and PS5)

Lfa53e1.png

131 and 132: Blitz Breaker

This was alright. You play as a robot which you control by launching yourself off the wall. It's a puzzle game, you need to make sure that the moves you make don't end up getting you destroyed. Once you pick a direction, you keep flying until you hit another wall. There's a couple of bosses that once you figure out their moves are fairly easy to beat. Another game where you don't need to play through all of it.

Last Trophy: 10S5c9fed.png Demise Rejecter III - Die 150 times (PS4 and PS5)

Ld67daa.png

133 and 134. Orbibot

You control a ball, making your way through the levels. It's another fairly simple game, involving using switches to open gates and really awkward rails that the ball just refuses to stay on sometimes. You only need to play the first few levels for the plat.

Last Trophy: 12S797ed4.png Cat collector - Get 3 different cats. (PS4)

10Sc5f77d.png  I will prevail - Push 5 different spheres from the level into the sky. (PS5)

Lb45b4d.png

135. MouseBot: Escape from CatLab

My son asked me to get this as he's played it on his tablet, thought why not. You control a mouse which is constantly moving forwards, avoiding various traps set throughout each level. It takes multiple playthroughs of each level, as if you're going for all the cheese, you won't meet the time requirement. All the levels a fairly doable, there was one which I did struggle with finishing in time. Had a look online and turns out a lot of people had trouble with it. Playing normally won't allow you to finish quick enough, you have to jump and turn before each turn, which saves a bit of time. It's the only level I had to do that on.

Last Trophy: 2S0325fb.png  Egg Stomper - Collect the Easter Egg in Chapter 1.

Ld3d466.png

136. Witch Hunter

A very easy runner. This was more of a grind than actually challenging. It's not a great game, got very repetitive towards the end. But it didn't take too long to get ready, so could've been worse.

Last Trophy: 11S8e615c.png Jumper - Complete level 10 of achievements

L3c805b.png

137. Spectrewoods

I don't even know what this is meant to be. There's a wedding, then you randomly have a gun. Then you just wander through the woods shooting some ghosts, then you fight a blue ghost which takes a little longer to take out. Then it ends. It was only about 20p, so very cheap and easy plat.

Last Trophy: 10S9054b3.png The Inevitable - die

L96a962.png

138. Ghostrunner

This game was really good. Enemies will kill you in 1 hit, so you have to make the most of your free running and dodging ability to maneuver and take out all the enemies in each area. You will die a lot but with a bit of practice, you learn the best way of dealing with enemies and it just feels great when you finally make some progress. The PS5 version is apparently coming out soon, so maybe I'll be able to get it ready again if it's a free upgrade (and it if has a separate trophy set)

Last Trophy: 22S16aae2.png Push it to the limit - Fill up GR-SCP so that there are no empty slots left

L04c54e.png

139 and 140. Dojaran

Alright, back to the easy games again. Another platformer, you're a frog in this one. You can run, jump and use walls to progress. There's also various traps to avoid and no need to play through the whole game.

Last Trophy: 11S385615.png  Talisman Collector - Get the talisman on 5 different levels. (PS4 and PS5)

L201013.png

141 and 142. Catlateral Damage Remeowstered

I enjoyed the original one, so got the remeowstered one. It's plays a little different. Levels are no longer time based, instead it uses an energy system. Running, jumping and swatting will drain your energy bar and the level ends once this has been depleted. You can get permanent upgrades this time, such as jump height, speed and energy level. I prefer this over the old system, much less stressful than trying to meet the requirements to progress. Overall, I had fun with this.

Last Trophy: 31Sda6c17.png  Furiends Furever! - Unlock all playable cats (PS4 and PS5)

Le34e53.png

143 and 144: Don't Touch This Button!

A puzzle game where the solution to each level is the opposite to the hint that is given. A couple took me a little longer to work out but it is manageable. Second playthrough on the PS5 was much quicker, as I knew what to do. Was a decent puzzle game.

Last Trophy: 11Sd4852b.png  It Was Hard - Spend two minutes to complete one level (PS4)

10S2c08c9.png  Lasers - Death by lasers (PS5)

L09dfb2.png

145 and 146: Crisis Wing

Another eastasiasoft space shooter. This wasn't as easy as some of their other ones, but is still manageable. Hardest part is boss rush, took a few attempts to meet the required score.

Last Trophy: 9S5a4f50.png Blue Ship - Play One Player Mode with the blue ship (PS4 and PS5)

Lc506c4.png

147. Dangerous Driving

This was fun to begin with. It's like the older burnout games. What I came to realise the further I got was just how bad the rubber banding is. If you crash, they're going to overtake you. Crashing right near the end can be very frustrating. What's worse is the game has persistent wrecks feature. Basically if either you or your opponents crash, it leaves their wreck on the track for the rest of the race. For races with 4 laps or more, it just becomes a minefield. So it's better to avoid taking out opponents, which goes against what you'd usually do in this type of game. The end grind for driving miles with all the cars and 1000 for one of the cars was so pointless. It's there for the sake of being a trophy, there's no way you'd drive that much playing naturally. Still it's an ok game, just has a couple of annoying features.

Last Trophy: 40Sc849a3.png Survival of the Fittest - Empty a full Boost Bar in one go in Survival

So yeah, that's about it for now. Still working on Stardew every now and again, it's gonna take a while to make 10mil G. Got some other games I've started which I need to get round to but I'm getting there. Also, almost half way to my target of 300 games ready :) 

Edited by Shorty132471

A few more ready, which has now got me past the half way point:

Lc5590c.png

148. Ghostrunner (PS5)

So the only trophies that autopopped were 3 of the collectible trophies. The trophy for collecting all the swords didn't unlock, they've made it so you need to get the sword for finishing Waves mode. So I did that first and then just started a new game and got the rest of the trophies. Playing in 120hz was nice and smooth. There were some issues with the audio on a couple of levels. It would start repeating sections of the BGM and sometimes just stop playing. Otherwise, was all good.

Last Trophy: 22S928533.png Push It To The Limit - Fill up GR-SCP so that there are no empty slots left

Ldf8d47.png

149. Freakout: Calamity TV Show

A top down twin stick shooter. Was alright, nothing remarkable. Was on sale for about £2, so thought I might as well give it a go. Took about 2 hours to get ready.

Last Trophy: 8Se8eea4.png I Love Buttons - Push more than 10 times the buttons of the factory level

L846e59.png

150. Mystic Fate

Another game that was on sale, it has an interesting mechanic where you use coins to drag yourself across gaps. These can also be used to attack enemies. Another fairly quick game to finish.

Last Trophy: 11Sc4b597.png Know how to listen - Talk to all the villagers 

Lad09a4.png

151. Gleamlight

A platformer which is basically Hollow Knight with no exploration and super easy combat (basically everything that made Hollow Knight great). The hardest trophy was the one for dying 100 times, that's how easy it was. What I realised shortly after dying a few times when I started going for the trophy was that it seemed to take longer each time to get yourself killed. It seems there's a mechanic that give your character more health the more you die. So eventually it took about 3 mins of constantly getting damaged and draining your colour using abilities (the colour of your character is an indication of your health) to get killed. My first death took about 12 seconds. I spent more time going for the 100 deaths trophy than I did for finishing the multiple playthroughs for the rest of the trophies.

Last Trophy: 22Sabe265.png  What Lies Ahead? - Defeated the dark being within a new journey.

Edited by Shorty132471

Lf29c08.png

152 and 153. Bouncy Bullets 2

So apparently it needed a sequel. Just more of the same, an FPS platformer where you have to use the correct coloured bullet to take out the enemies. Very easy and no need to play through the whole game.

Last Trophy: 12S1cbad5.png Speedrunner - Complete your first Speedrun Mode level.

L0ce767.png

154. Stardew Valley

There we go, only took about 120 hours but it's finally ready. Had tons of fun with this. It's a nice mix of farming and dungeon crawling.

Last Trophy: 16S9743da.png Gourmet Chef - Cook every recipe. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Another month, another batch of games to add to the list:

L250023.png

155. Concrete Genie

Got this free with PS Plus a few months back, only just got round to playing it. I enjoyed this one, the art style is really cool. You spend the first half of the game lighting up areas by painting on the walls near lightbulbs. You also have the ability to paint Genies. There are multiple types each with their own ability to help you progress to other areas. The 2nd half completely switches up the gameplay and it becomes an action game, where you fight off the shadows. It's a fairly short game, but an enjoyable one.

Last Trophy: 46S477fb4.png Living Photo - Use the replay feature in the Photo Mode.

L6af47b.png

156 and 157. Gleylancer

I think this was a game originally released on the Sega Megadrive. You can set it to autoplay the entire game for you (if you really can't be bothered to play it) which will automatically award you with the plat. It's not a hard game, so I just played through it anyway. I actually ended up playing it 3 times, was testing on my other account if you could quicksave right before it awards you with the last trophy. I reloaded it and got the plat, so this will be an nice quick one on the day.

Last Trophy: 12Sefe3ad.png Good Ending - Get the good ending!

L74f140.png

158. Maze: Pedestal of Trials

You just walk around a series of mazes, collecting coins to unlock the exit. There were a couple where I did get a bit lost, spent ages on 1 trying to find the last bloody coin. That's about it really.

Last Trophy: 22Sd165df.png Take It All In - Stand on the corner by the Finish overlooking the entirety of Maze 6.

La1d7ef.png

159. Zombo Buster Rising

I'm guessing this was a mobile game. You have to fend off zombies as they make their way towards your base. It's one of those games that starts off difficult but get easier as you grind to get upgrades for your characters. You control one of them while the other 3 attack automatically. Didn't take too long to get ready.

Last Trophy: 25Sfe8d3d.png Captain ZBR - Fully upgrade all characters.

L465d0e.png

160. Beach Buggy Racing 2

My son has this on his tablet and asked if I could get it. Played the first one a while back and thought might as well, I like Kart racers. Just felt like more of the same, it even had a few tracks from the first game. Thankfully it wasn't as grindy as the first one, but there are still a decent number of challenges to complete. Some of them I ended up using 4 controllers as they were very specific with some of the requirements, just made it a bit quicker to get finished.

Last Trophy: 14S3c0345.png Egg-static!!! - Find 5 Easter Eggs.

Labc90e.png

161-165: Zippy the Circle

I have no idea why this wasn't just 1 game, but whatever. Each set of levels doesn't take long to play through, probably say between 5-10 mins each.

Last Trophies: 

Levels 1 and 2:          5S8307ba.png Get the medal for level 1 - Get the medal for level 1

Levels 3 and 4:          10Sf1f44d.png Get the medal for level 3 - Get the medal for level 3

Levels 5, 6 and 7:      3S644afc.png Get the medal for Level 5 - Get the medal for Level 5

Levels 8, 9 and 10:     8S1e2e8c.png Get the medal for Level 9 - Get the medal for Level 9

Levels 11, 12 and 13: 12S758c5b.png Get the medal for Level 13 - Get the medal for Level 13

Lde5bda.png

166. Lady in a Leotard with a Gun

You play as a Lady in a Leotard with a Gun.

Last Trophy: 2Sd1ce40.png Deadly - Beat first level without taking any damage

Ladd715.png

167: Control

Finally got round to playing Control, it was really good. The abilities you get are just fun to use (throwing stuff is very OP, ended up just chucking stuff at everything that moved). Only had a couple of issues with it. The map is not the easiest to use for navigation. It can be very difficult to work out how you have to get the certain areas. Also, they removed the ability to dash upwards, making it difficult to reach some of the hidden areas. I'm glad I waited though and played it on my PS5 though, looking at the framerate dips on the video I used to help with the hidden area locations was really bad. It ran really well when I played it. Will probably get the PS5 version ready at some point as well.

Last Trophy: 3S08a63b.png Non-Standard Issue - Upgrade any Weapon Form to Level 3

Lefa900.png

168: Earth's Dawn

Saw this on PS Now and it looked pretty cool. It's plays kinda like Muramasa Rebirth, just not as fast. The male characters look a bit weird in this though, their heads just look larger than they should be. You can use a variety of weapons such as Swords, Bows and Guns. A lot of people were saying that this was a grindy game to plat but as long as you switch out weapons to get the required number of hits for each, it actually doesn't take too long to plat. Think it took me just over 20 hours, which is nothing compared to some other games.

Last Trophy: 21S5effb5.png Superhuman - Learn all skills

La896b1.png

169. Puzzle Frenzy

It's a collection of various different types of puzzle. An easy one to plat, you just need to finish 5 of each type.

Last Trophy: 20Sf3339e.png CC_Ultimate - Color Connect Champion…

L50e1c1.png

170: Glass Masquerade

A very relaxing game where you need to reform a stained glass puzzle. Currently playing through the 2nd one, which is gonna take a little longer to do. The 1st one is a little easier as you don't need to rotate the pieces.

Last Trophies: 5S7c2f10.png Britain - Complete the Britain gallery

28Scbffdf.png  Appreciated Visitor - Thanks for visiting the International Times Exhibition!

L7e7c01.png

171 and 172: A Pretty Odd Bunny

I think this was by Ratalaika (you don't have to play through the whole game). A simple stealth game where you need to sneak past some bunnies to eat the pig at the end of the level. There are some coins to find as well, but they're all fairly easy to find.

Last Trophy: 14S38f50e.png Beach time! - Visit Piggy Island.

L77295c.png

173: Dynasty Warriors 8

Started playing this back when it was first released, so about 8 years ago. I like warriors games, but the post game grind always ends up being repetitive. I still need to max out some more bonds, but I'll get this done eventually. All the annoying RNG trophies are done, so I'm adding it to the list.

Last Trophy: 36S3d16ca.png Vocal Enthusiast - Listen to all of the voice lines within the Gallery.

Ld373bb.png

174: Finger Fitness

An easy game where you just push the triggers a bunch. You can get upgrades which give you more per push, plus some creatures which give you points over time.

Last Trophy: 6Sa164d3.png Pet: Froggy - Get the pet Froggy to help

Lbd17ab.png

175 and 176: Gynoug

Another Ratalaika release of an old game. There are cheats which can be used, such as infinite lives, magic and invincibility. Just did the same thing as Gleylacer, made a quick save right before it gives you the last trophy.

Last Trophy: 7Sccf61f.png Round 6 Clear - Complete Round 6 

L7492ee.png

177: Nextgen Sandbox

There's a whole bunch of games in the Indies Sale, got this for £2. There's not really much gameplay in this, you just spawn in various objects and just mess about. The trophies are fairly straight forward, often requiring you to use a combination of objects.

Last Trophy: 4Sb59055.png Meteorologists - Change the weather to night, rain, day and snow, be a news anchor.

L620c0d.png

178. Skatemasta Tcheco

Did the PS4 version on my last plat rain, time to do it again I guess.

Last Trophy: 8S2ed742.png Livin' on the edge - Choose not to save your game when prompted

L810951.png

179 and 180: Virtuous Western

A puzzle game where you need to pick up bullets and shoot the enemies in the correct order. It's fairly simple to work out what you need to do. You also get the throw some dynamite on a couple of levels.

Last Trophy: 10S6f506b.png THREE BULLETS - Collect 3 bullets in the same stage

L11ded4.png

181. Zombie Driver: immortal Edition

The PS4 version of a game that was originally on the PS3. I never actually got round to playing it, saw that I could download this for free the other day and remembered that we got it free on the PS3 a while back. Gave it go and really enjoyed it. The camera is top down, so when it came to the racing, you have to keep glancing at the minimap to react to oncoming turns as you can't see in front of you. The AI gets very aggressive on the later tournaments, but it wasn't so bad that it was frustrating. The story wasn't too difficult, did die a few times on 1 of the bosses. It's fun just driving through hordes of zombies.

Last Trophy: 13S240bbd.png Pimp Car - Fully upgrade one car in Story mode.

L0edc56.png

182: Zombie Driver HD

So yeah, I went back to the PS3 version and finally played it. Was hard going back to it though, the framerate struggled to keep up at times when there's lots happing on screen.

Last Trophy: 13Sfd2e2c.png Pimp Car - Fully upgrade one car in Story mode.

L05f561.png

183: Bravematch

Another game in the Indies Sale, a very easy game. Just save up money for the best equipment, then win. It's a match game where you use the symbols to either attack, defend, get mana or get gold.

Last Trophy: 21S390c32.png Imbydiag - From the ashes of warriors of the past...

L901ff7.png

184: Telsa vs Lovecraft (PS5)

Saw this for £2 and I really enjoyed it the last time I played it. Once again I played through without buying any Meta upgrades, which would have made it much easier. But it is doable, just gets slightly frustrating when you rely on getting a good weapon or upgrade and you just end up getting swarmed.

Last Trophy: 19S2793df.png Meta Upgrade - Purchase a meta upgrade 

So there we go, not too bad for 1 month. Almost up to 200 games ready.

• 3 weeks later...

Thought I'd do another update, as I've passed 200 games ready now:

L1bf31b.png

185. Deeeer Simulator

I had no idea what to expect from this, the trailer for it was absolutely nuts. Had to give it a go. The game is fairly short but really enjoyed it. The different police forces were pretty funny, especially the future variants. There's a swinging mechanic where you stretch out your neck and attach your head to objects. You can also find weapons, which just end up being stuck all over the deer. You end up wielding about 8 weapons at once. Was a wild ride and if it ever does go on sale, give it a go.

Last Trophy: 11S12b81f.png Dead or Deer - Turn a total of 10 humans into deer.

L2be6af.png

186. Crazy Chicken Shooter Bundle

Got a few more games from the Indie Sale. It's both of the Crazy Chicken games bundled together with a separate trophy set. A fairly simple game where you just shoot a bunch of chickens (which have the amazing ability of flight) and that's about it really. There's only a single level to play in Classic and about 4 in Wanted. All the trophies were fairly quick to get apart from the grindy one where you have to shoot a bunch of chickens.

Last Trophy: 14S02ced2.png Remake: Windless - Remake: Shoot all four rotor blades on the windmill.

Le1ff9f.png

187: Jigsaw Finale

Just seems to be the exact same puzzle game I played before, but with different puzzles. Still has one of the most annoying to control menus I've seen.

Last Trophy: 21Se89f17.png Lamentoso - A master of puzzle solver…

L447670.png

188. Flatland Prologue

A platformer where you play as a neon square thing. It was alright, a fairly standard platformer with wall jumping, nothing too crazy.

Last Trophy: 15Sa6f72f.png MASTER CUBE #3 - Got MASTER CUBE #3

L03499a.png

189. Rainbows, Toilets & Unicorns

A very easy vertical shmup which has many different pop culture references. 

Last Trophy: 16Sb469dd.png Nikky Mouse - Nikky Mouse Defeated!

Lcea7d5.png

190. Grass Cutter

You control a lawnmower where your objective is to mow all the grass on each level. There are various traps and enemies trying to get in your way. Either avoid or take them with various powerups. A pretty quick game to plat.

Last Trophy: 6S96f8ca.png  Buyer - Make the first purchase

L2a6028.png

191. Boom Blaster

A sidescroller with a weird control scheme. This game would have been much more difficult, but there are some cheats that can be used that don't negate earning trophies. You can unlock all levels and just pick the levels which earn you the trophies. You can also replenish your health whenever you need to.

Last Trophy: 18Sfbf1e7.png (Not so)Untitled goose - Get the goose plasmagun for the first time

L23c540.png

192. Dead Dungeon

This was slightly harder than I thought it would be. It's one of those games that requires you to make perfect jumps to avoid spikes. Some of the later levels took a few attempts, but it's another one ready.

Last Trophy: 20Se30e7e.png Collector - Collect all collectables

L1966e7.png

193 and 194. Rogue Explorer

Another simple game. A platformer where you explore various areas. You can collect coins which you can use to purchase upgrades back at base, which help to make the game easier. It's not a nice looking game and honestly feels a bit weird to play.

Last Trophy: 13Sdab5d7.png Treasures III - Open 30 treasure boxes.

Ld3e2a7.png

195. Just a Phrase by POWGI

Ah POWGI, it's been a while. I didn't think it was possible but this one was even easier than the others. For every puzzle, you can just spam the face buttons until you find the letters for each phrase. That's it, job done.

Last Trophy: 40S890932.png Go Fourth - Complete all phrases on page 4

Lc51a8c.png

196. Crazy Chicken Remake

I mean i might as well get this done as well while it's on sale. It's just the one level, would not pay £12 for this tbh.

Last Trophy: 23S93002e.png Hats off! - Shoot the hat off the scarecrow.

Lc0e033.png

197. Indiecalypse

A game about a videogame developer, you play through his early years up to his first release. Along the way, you play through different versions of other popular indie games like The Binding of Isaac and Geometry Dash. It was alright and didn't take too long to finish.

Last Trophy: 32S95f8de.png Fly Hunt - Play "Fly Hunt"

L936c35.png

198. Crazy Chicken Wanted

Yep, got the 2nd game as well. This one has a few more levels, which are all Western Themed. Again, wouldn't have paid full price for it.

Last Trophy: 21Saa4cdc.png Acrobatics -Gun City: Keep the cactus’ hat in the air with three shots.

L5e81ba.png

199. Dead Dust

This is just Nuclear Throne, but about cowboys. Another one which would have been much more difficult, but there are cheats that can be used. Just make yourself Invincible, win.

Last Trophy: 3S675fa3.png The Song of Hiawatha - Kill an enemy with tomahawk

L4eed65.png 

200. Memory Lane 2

I was going to get the 1st one ready as well, but I might have accidentally platinumed it. A simple game where you pick matching pairs of cards. The more you pick right in a row, the higher your combo gets.

Last Trophies: 20S22fa72.png Binary Memory - It’s all matter of ones and zeros, if you dare to remember…  

21S3a1030.png Null Memory - De-Void of any memories and numbers…collapse of stacks…

L37b73a.png

201. Guns, Gore and Cannoli 2

You play as a hardcore Mafia guys fighting against the @$£#~ and zombies. There's no difficulty trophies, so you can go nuts on easy mode and just blitz your way through it.

Last Trophy: 21S714dcf.png For Whom The Bell Tolls - Kill a German soldier by dropping the churchbell on top of him in the 'Killing Fields' level

Lce1a06.png

202. Tiny Hands Adventure

A game that's trying way too hard to be like Crash Bandicoot. It's a platformer where you play as a T rex. There's just so many elements from Crash Bandicoot games. The hub where you select levels, a couple of bridge parts with parts missing and turtles on them. It even has a few of the running towards the camera running away from a big, rolling object type levels. All of the collectibles are really easy to find, so was pretty easy to get ready.

Last Trophy: 10Sba2826.png Won't Go Down Today - Hold 30 lives at same time

Lecf29f.png

203 and 204. Gaps by POWGI

Yay, more POWGI! This one has you filling in the blanks for a few words. You have to also make sure that the letters you pick for each spell out a main word at the top. You can just use a guide for this, makes it much quicker.

Last Trophy: 6S72b1d1.png Oh Grow Up! - ...

Lff04bb.png

205. Speaking Simulator

This looked funny from the trailer, but I soon realised shortly after starting it that it was more of a chore than actual fun. It's not hard to finish, just gets cumbersome making sure you get each syllable right without making a mistake. You control both the mouth and tongue by following the on screen prompts.

Last Trophy: 3S42af65.png Level 1 - 85% - Complete the first level with 85% accuracy or higher

Ldd18b2.png 

206 and 207. Mastho is Together

Another game that my son asked me to get. A very quick and easy platformer where you play as a marshmallow. I let my son get the PS5 version ready for me, it was that easy.

Last Trophy: 13Sbf4850.png Level 12 - Complete level 12.

L352b25.png

208. Guts N Goals

A fun take on a football game. You use a weapon to knock the ball into the opponents goal and you can beat each other up. Some of the challenges are difficult and require you to use characters abilities to succeed. It also requires you to play through a Roguelike mode to unlock a few things. Your success in this is obviously down to luck sometimes and it's sometimes better just to start over if you don't get any decent upgrades or any team mates.

Last Trophy: 5S4cba8f.png Play a versus game - Play a versus game

Edit: Actually I've just realised nobody on here has finished Guts N Goals yet, so I might just get it done now. Get my first ever 1st Plat.

It's done, back down to 207

Edited by Shorty132471
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Guess I should probably make a new post before I forget what some of the games I got ready the past month are actually like:

Lad65a0.png

208. Flatland Vol 1

There we go, 208 again. This is another game in the Flatland series, it's longer than prologue. Wasn't too difficult, most challenging part was probably the speedrunning mode but wasn't too bad.

Last Trophies: 51Sa13993.png MASTER C-C-C-C-C-UBE!!!!! - Collect Cube

52S4ecf06.png  MASTER! - *slow clap* Collect all cubes

L86138a.png

209. Flatland Vol. 2

Another one ready, more of the same I guess. Was slightly easier than Vol 1 as once you play through the game normally, you can just pick the last level for each of the other modes to count as a completion.

Last Trophy: 11S63cba2.png WHAT A THRILL... - WHAT A THRILL!

L2622a0.png

210. Energy Cycle

I noticed than I could get a free upgrade for the PS5 version, so I thought why not. A fairly quick and easy puzzle game to prepare (if you use a guide). The objective of each puzzle is to turn all circles to the same colour. This is done by selecting any circle, this will change the colour of all circles in that row.

Last Trophy: 21S79b9b4.png Level 28 Completed - Energy Cycle is complete

Ldec1e9.png

211. Torchlight 2

A really fun Diablo style RPG. Ended up doing all trophies with 1 hardcore character. Cloud saving was my friend, died so many times to explosions. Yes I could have made it so much easier by just starting a new normal character but I was about Lvl 50 and couldn't be arsed to start again. It's done now, might try the 3rd one but seems way more grindy.

Last Trophy: 32S2b492f.png Having a Blast - Fish using dynamite

L73f2a8.png

212. Bugsnax

Well this took my a while to finally get round to playing through. Got it free when I got my PS5. Had fun with it, having to combine your different tools and figure out how to actually catch some of the Bugsnax was nice. It's not a long game and was a nice change of pace.

Last Trophy: 22S064011.png That Reminds Me of a Puzzle - Solve the secret of the lava cave, or the secret of the dunes.

L69d4eb.png

213 and 214. Cross Krush

A puzzle game where you play as angry old people, who just want the traffic outside to be quiet. This is done by either placing explosive squares or just straight up hitting them with your cane. You don't even need to play most of the puzzles, just get whichever trophies you need and just hide at the bottom right, cars can't hit you and you can progress through the levels. Also because it's Ratalaika, just play through a few levels, that'll do for the plat.

Last Trophy: 16Sc0de78.png Essential worker - Pick a health powerup without destroying the ambulance that carries it

L606d30.png

215. Cave Bad (PS5)

Saw it on sale, got the PS5 version ready as well now.

Last Trophy: 10S942ed3.png  Money Maker III - Collect 100 coins

Ld77b15.png

216. Void Gore (PS5)

Same with this, was on sale.

Last Trophy: 16S50158e.png Shield Killer III - Kill 64 foes with your shield

Le63cd1.png

217. Zero Strain

Got the PS4 version of this ready on a previous rain day, doing the same with the PS5 version.

Last Trophy: 16S3d4152.png Caretaker III - Unlock station power 12

Lbaeda1.png

218. Theme Park Simulator

I can't even really call this a game, you don't really do anything. You can, but the controls for the menus to actually do stuff is awful. Trophy wise you can just leave it for 5 mins on each ride and you just get the trophy.

Last Trophy: 8S8b2e6f.png Techno Jump - Enjoy Techno Jump for more than five minutes.

Lbf124f.png

219. Slayaway Camp

A puzzle game where you play as the killer in a series of old horror movies. It's one of those sliding puzzles where your character will walk in the direction you push and will keep going until they hit either a wall or a victim. Also it's very violent (there are sliders to control how much gore there is).

Last Trophy: 37S8b66c2.png Sheer Terror - Unlock the gorepack called Pruned.

L0e919f.png

220. Glass Masquerade 2: Illlusion

Finally got the 2nd one ready. Was harder than the 1st one as you have to play on the highest difficulty. This means that when you select a piece, it may not be the correct way up. Had to do this over multiple sessions, just did some every now and again between other games.

Last Trophies: 32S195476.png What Now? - Complete all puzzles on any difficulty

33S5ba794.png   Tatters and Shards - Complete this puzzle on any difficulty

38Sa32329.png   Dream weaver - Complete 5th arm of the illusions map on a high difficulty mode

L2fe407.png

221. Xenon Racer

Another game that took me much longer to get round to getting ready. It's a futuristic racing game, had fun with it. You can change the parts of your vehicle to change how it performs and this is necessary for some of the later races. It's not too hard, just make sure your vehicle has a decent amount of handling or you can't make any of the turns without crashing.

Last Trophy: 14S95cb32.png On The Couch - Win a race in Split Screen

L909898.png

222. Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart

I really wanted to get this when it came out, but really didn't feel like paying £80 for it. Thankfully I got it for Christmas off my friend so I finally got to play it. It looks amazing and plays just as well as it always has. Also thanks to the SSD, loading is super fast, seeing it transition from 1 area to the next through a rift is great. I noticed a slight freeze during the transitions but it's still really quick.

Last Trophy: 18S4cacc1.png Does This Make My Tail Look Big? - Acquire and Equip Head, Torso, and Leg Armor

L75fdee.png

223. Human Fall Flat

Yay for even more free PS5 upgrades. A physics based puzzle game, where you play as a wobbly guy with really good grip. You can stick onto any surface and use momentum to climb up most walls. They made it slightly harder to climb up walls, but you still can. Just takes a little longer. There was a new trophy this time for walking 25km, so I ended up just leaving it walking forward over a cliff overnight after I finished everything else, seemed to work fairly well.

Last Trophy: 14S3fee39.png Pigeon Simulator - Stand on the head of the statue in the intro

L78b3ff.png

224. Planetary Defense Force

PDF! PDF! A tower defense where you place towers on what looks to be a shield around the planet. It's very easy, just made sure to have stronger towers for any boss enemies. The game is very grindy when it comes to purchasing all upgrades. I found the best way to get enough points was to just repeatedly lose on the level before the last one. Only takes about 1 min each run and you get about 1/4 of the amount of points you'd get for finishing the level (the level takes about 10 mins to finish)

Last Trophy: 2Sde78a6.png Tutorial - Complete tutorial

L2247c0.png

225. Grand Theft Auto III

Yep, I bought the Trilogy. I was really worried that it was going to be awful, but it actually wasn't that bad. In terms of glitches, only ever saw a couple, both involving floating cars. I'm guessing they must've patched out a huge number of issues. Thank god they changed the rain effect, you can actually see what you're doing now. Hopefully they can fix Asuka, she's still very cross-eyed. Gonna move onto Vice City next, hopefully it's not too bad.

Last Trophy: 15Sf03c97.png Liberty City Minute - Survive with less than 10 hp for 1 minute.

Le13e9b.png

226 and 227. Sun Wukong vs Robot

A metroidvania from Ratalaika, it's a little bit harder than some of the other games they've published but is still very doable. It's not a long game, took about 40 mins overall to finish my 1st playthrough.

Last Trophies: 8S1ef7bd.png Feng - Defeat Feng

9Sf2d10e.png Freedom - Defeat all bosses.

L6373f1.png

228. Stranded Sails: Explorers of the Cursed Islands

A very chill game, it's mixture of farming and exploration. Your Crew has shipwrecked and it's up to you to reunite every one and set up camp. You can explore multiple islands by using a raft you've put together. There is also some combat, but it's very basic. I had fun with this, although I had pretty big issue part way while playing it. Had a long 5 hour session the other day, only for it to crash. I thought oh, guess I'd better start up the game again. Greeted with 'Your save cannot be loaded as it's corrupted'. Had to revert to my previously uploaded save, which meant I'd lost all progress I'd made for that session. So pro tip, make sure you back up your save every now and again. Just in case.

Last Trophy: 29S53750a.png Hat Collector - Unlock all Hats

So yeah, it's a nice mix of games. Slowly getting to my target.

• 1 month later...

So it's been about a month since my last post and I've managed to make some decent progress. In fact, I've now got enough ready to match the record. My target is still 330, so still have a few more to go. Anyway, here's the new one's for the last month:

La4915d.png

229. Grand Theft Auto: Vice City

Thankfully you can get the Godfather rank trophy out of the way fairly easily and quickly right at the start of the game. Think I spent hours on the PS2 to PS4 version just entering the blow up all cars cheat code (you can't use cheats in the definitive edition so that method can't be used anyway). Apart from some mission specific trophies, nothing else can be missed. Didn't really experience any glitches.

Last Trophy: 17S612a51.png Keepie-Uppy Okie Dokie - Earn a high score of 5 with the Keepie-Uppy Beach Ball.

Ld00c78.png

230 and 231: Kinduo

A puzzle game where you can switch between 2 characters, each with their own abilities which are used to progress through the level. Fairly short and none of the levels are hard to work out what you need to do to reach the exit.

Last Trophy: 12Sbd4741.png I'm hiding maybe not - Collect the secret egg

L55bc9b.png

232: Black Clover: Quartet Knights

Got this on sale, looked fairly interesting. It's comprised of 4v4 team battles with various modes, such as zone control and one where you have to escort a crystal to the goal. There are some ranked multiplayer trophies, but these can all be done solo thankfully. Once you create a game, it will fill all empty slots with bots. Nobody's playing the game, so this worked every time. They are set to hard difficulty and I found that the enemy AI were much more useful than my team. For zone control, my team would kinda keep their distance from the zone (which is how you even get points to win). Otherwise, it was fairly easy to finish.

Last Trophy: 16S24f932.png In Vogue - First Outfit change

La0db55.png

233: WRC 5

Got this along with 6 and 7 in a triple pack for £5, so not bad. You can set the difficulty to easy to get most of the trophies. This made the career mode very easy, I noticed that no matter what time I got, the one in 2nd would always finish about 1 sec slower. Even when I made a bunch of mistakes, I always seemed to finish 1st. Took a while to get this ready, as you have to play through all the tracks again on quick play.

Last Trophy: 30S896814.png Specialist - Tune your car for the first time.

Lb30524.png

234: Round Invaders

Just fend off approaching aliens and stop them from reaching the middle. Very quick and easy.

Last Trophy: 12S0a92a1.png You cannot be serious - Die, despite spending all your rockets

L970fa7.png

235: Meme Run 2

Do not play this if your epileptic, all I can say. A runner where when you pick up a token, it will play a random meme. The more you pick up in a row, the harder it is to see the level. If you want enough points for the trophy, you have to keep getting them in a row, as this increases your multiplier. A little bit of luck is involved with the level layout, but the score requirement isn't too hard to reach.

Last Trophy: 8Se3922f.png MEOW - Collect the "Cat" power up 20 times.

L0bfcd9.png

236 and 237: Super Onion Boy 2

Apparently a sequel, never even heard of it. Another Ratalaika platformer where you don't have to finish the whole game. You can transform into different forms by picking up a power up. Another fairly quick and easy game.

Last Trophy: 12S4cd5f4.png Forty Stars - Get a total of 40 stars!

Lb95103.png

238 and 239: Cake Invaders

Eastasiasoft now, with another easy game where you need to protect your treats from a bunch of aliens. You get power ups that aid you and can switch between various weapons.

Last Trophy: 16S051ace.png Having burnt one's boats - Endure 3 waves with 1 piece of baumkuchen remaining.

L4450fb.png

240 and 241: Queeny Army

Some more eastasiasoft. A sidescrolling shooter where you can pick from a bunch of characters with their own traits. Another one where you don't have to play through the whole game.

Last Trophy: 10S71feb8.png Reaper III - Die 18 times.

L271166.png

242: Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends

Seeing as I got 8 ready, I could finally play through this one. I did the challenge mode stuff when I first got it, but didn't see the point of doing the rest until I finished 8 properly. Thanks to my transferred save, I could get it done a little bit quicker. Still took a while (72 hours played) but had fun with it. No RNG this time as the weapons you need to collect all have requirements to unlock them. Also it runs much better than the PS3 version which was nice.

Last Trophy: 43S05cfe6.png Lightning Speed - Complete a stage within 2 minutes on Ultimate difficulty.

L366099.png

243: Road Fury

A top down driving game where you're constantly moving and shooting. This got pretty frustrating. The trophy for beating 5 bosses in a row took much longer than I thought it would. The further you get, the harder it is to defeat enemies. Bosses would take and give out much more damage. So I backed up my progress and started again. I spent ages just grinding out the first level and getting the first car upgraded. I then backed up that save on a USB and attempted from there. The hardest part was the random rockets and barriers that if you so much as touched them, you would get 1 shotted. The rest of the trophies are easy, just takes time.

Last Trophy: 5S3cc470.png Cooking on gas - Max out on all upgrades

L7ed8b8.png

244: Piball: Breakthrough Gaming Arcade

Another one of these. It's just pinball. Haven't even started this yet. Only takes about a minute to plat.

Last Trophies: All of them

L1e0ac5.png

245 and 246: El Gancho

You play as a crocodile thing with a grapple gun. You just nee to find the Cocos on each level to progress to the next one. Trophies are all nice and easy, just need to make sure you get the score requirement once, then you can just repeat the first level to get the rest.

Last Trophy: 10Sd03321.png  Big Peacemaker III - Free 70 cocos.

L248c4c.png

247: Ammo Pigs: Cooked and Loaded

A 2D platformer shooter, you play a pig rambo thing, trying to save some chickens. An easy game, made easier by the fact you can use a code to access level skip and god mode.

Last Trophy: 12Sf786bb.png Dually - Buy a double pistol

Lf21814.png

248: Rock 'N Racing Off Road DX

I've never played a game where the controls were so bad that it made me angry. Well, now I have. It's hard to describe, but the physics and handling of the cars just keeps changing it's mind on how it wants to work. Also, just hitting anything will make your car completely uncontrollable. The career mode wasn't too bad, it was the bloody time trials that were just awful. It's done now, thank god, the last time trial I've left is pretty kind for how much time it gives you.

Last trophy: 7S8185bb.png Time Trial Germany - Finish time trial in 0:45 minutes or less

Lf215b4.png

249 and 250: Nape Retroverse Collection

A collection of 4 retro games, all of the trophies can be earned right at the start of 3 of them. I've made a quicksave right before collecting the last shard required, so this will only take a few seconds on the day.

Last Trophy: 2S1007bb.png Shut up and take all my shards! - Collect 300 shards in PLOID

L53a266.png

251: New Gundam Breaker

Thankfully someone messaged me and asked if I wanted to help with a boosting session. Wouldn't have got this done otherwise as the online is pretty much dead and you need 6 people to start a quick match. You can customise your own gundam toy with parts you acquire during missions. The game did get very repetitive though. The story mode isn't very varied, it's just standard matches with cutscenes between them. Still enjoyed it though. 

Last Trophy: 24S497387.png Gunpla Master - Finish 30 complete MS part sets

L6ee8d0.png

252: The Ketchup Story

It's an easy clicker. Not much to this, just press X a whole bunch and upgrade your factory. Took about 4 mins to get ready.

Last Trophy: 2S8a64ba.png Earn 16000 coins - Earn 16000 coins

So not bad again, almost to my final target. Got a whole bunch of games I need to get through. Working on Ass Creed Brotherhood still, but it's almost there. Got the free upgrade for Cyberpunk as well, so I'll probably get round to finally playing it. Need to have another look through my backlog for any others that I can potentially get done.

Edited by Shorty132471

• 1 month later...

So, it's been another month and I've got a fairly large update. On the home stretch now, with over 300 ready to go:

L5bded7.png

253. Sonar Beat

A easy rhythm game where you need to destroy the oncoming threats which appear on a radar in time to the music. You get a few attempts at taking out each target as each time you miss one, it moves closer to the center and you get another chance to hit it as the sonar scans it. I think they must have got the names of the 2 Game+ trophies mixed up, as I earned the trophy for playing Game+ once I unlocked it.

Last Trophy: 7Sac89ed.png  The Twist - Unlock "Game+" mode

L17d03c.png

254. Ayleouna

Another cheap game and weird game, this one's a platforming shooter in space. It's mostly easy, except for level 4, I think. It's the one with the annoying beams that you need to dodge. The problem is when you reach the moving sphere, it become impossible to see the oncoming beams. You just end up moving about and hoping you don't get hit.

Last Trophy: 8Sc109d8.png  Uninjured - Complete level 1 without taking any damage

Lb90df9.png

255. Bunny Raiders

What's this, a free game with a plat. Don't mind if I do. Wasn't too hard to finish. Was playing solo which made it slightly more challenging, but it's still manageable.

Last Trophy: 11Sd4800b.png  Anti-Security - Defeat 20 turrets.

Lf0f05a.png

256 and 257. Mages and Treasures

It's another game made by the devs that made the game where you run around headbutting ghosts. It look very similar, except you play as a mage with the ability to shoot magical projectiles. Another game where you don't need to play through the whole game for the plat.

Last Trophy: 2Sb0ac28.png  Get more health - Find your first HP booster.

L7fd50a.png

258. Dragons in Space

Another game that looks like it was made using MS Paint, it's a space shooter where you fight dragons in space. As you can tell by the trophy I've saved for last, it was pretty easy, just needed to memorise a couple of level to 3 star them.

Last Trophy: 12Sae07e2.png  The Inevitable - Die

La68bb1.png

259. The Ketchup Story (PS4)

Yep, got the PS4 version as well.

Last Trophy: 2Se4065b.png Earn 16000 coins - Earn 16000 coins

La995d3.png

260. The Chick C (PS5)

Very easy to finish, just hold R1 until the number of eggs goes up enough.

Last Trophy: 2S47bbab.png Almost there! - Collect 9500 eggs

L653f2d.png

261. Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

Took me long enough. A great continuation of the Ezio Story. The addition of recruiting assassins is good, makes completing some of the objectives much easier. For any that require you to not be detected, you can just send out a recruit. They don't negate the objective if they get discovered and they generally take out the enemy fairly quick. Overall a fun game. I've started Revelations, let's see how long that one takes me to get through.

Last Trophy: 39S856670.png Fly Like an Eagle - Jump with the parachute off the top of Castel Sant'Angelo.

L6c7ba5.png

262. Timber Tennis Versus

I liked the Timberman game so thought I'd give their other game a go. A simple tennis game where you just need to move to where the ball is headed, it automatically knocks it back. You have no control over which way the ball get knocked back, so there's a little bit of luck. It easy though, even on hard. There's also various powerups which you can use to hinder your opponent.

Last Trophy: 11Sdadf82.png  Fashion Connoisseur - Unlock all skins.

L9539c1.png

263. Conga Master

A fun little game where your goal on each stage is to form a long conga line by dancing near people around the level. You need to make people of different personality types join the line. Once a 4 bars are filled up, the exit opens and you can progress. A momentum bar constantly depletes, so you need to make sure you get people at a quick pace. If you get people in quick succession, you get a combo, which fills the bar up faster. Most of the trophies are very luck based, as to unlock characters you have to use tokens you get at the end of each level. These are used to have a spin on a prize wheel, which is where you unlock characters.

Last Trophy: 42Scb3593.png It's Over 100! - Form a conga of 101 dancers

Ld88be2.png

264. The Chick C (PS4)

Same as before, just on PS4.

Last Trophy: 2Se10687.png  Almost there! - Collect 9500 eggs

L716115.png

265 and 266. The Pig D

Same as the chicken one, but you get coins.

Last Trophy: 2S7d2596.png  Almost there! - Earn 9500 coins

Ld74f1f.png

267 and 268. The Sheep P

Same as the pig one, but you get wool.

Last Trophy: 2S04d3da.png Wool everywhere! - Collect 9500 wool

L2f3f22.png

269 and 270. Santa's Workshop

Same as the Ketchup one, but you make presents.

Last Trophy: 2S41e107.png  Earn 16000 coins - Earn 16000 coins

L0065b4.png

271 and 272. Moto Roader MC

Another classic game from Ratalaika. You don't even have to play the game, you get each trophy for just starting each track. You can save some time by quicksaving on the track selection screen and reloading once you get each trophy.

Last Trophy: 2S343483.png Circuit 1 - Play the course: Circuit 1

Ldf555e.png

273. Suicide Guy: Sleepin' Deeply

No idea why it took me so long to get round to playing through it, it's pretty short. The puzzles are fairly well thought out. I liked the one where you could combine various blueprints to create new contraptions.

Last Trophy: 12Secc58b.png Gotchi Killer - Gotchi Killer

L6635d9.png

274. Cars 3: Driven to Win

A decent racing game which had a fair bit to do in terms of goals. The whole game can also be played with up to 4 players which is nice. Wasn't too hard to finish but it's a kids game, so was kind of expected.

Last Trophy: 2S9d39e0.png Airing it Out - Perform 6 Air Tricks in a single jump.

L074883.png

275. Disco Cannon Airlines

Just a very weird game where you launch yourself out of a cannon and see how high you can go. You can boost yourself up as much as you want when in the air, so just a case of mashing X until you reach the required amount.

Last Trophy: 22S733d46.png  25000 - Get 25000 points

L0a3b34.png

276. Speed Truck Racing

From the devs that made Rock 'N Racing, thankfully this one controls much better. Played from a behind the car view as opposed to top down. Not a long game and was alright.

Last Trophy: 18S8dbe08.png  2 Players - Play with a friend

La46185.png

277. Music Racer Ultimate

Did the PS4 version on one of my previous rain days. This version has more songs as you can access a collection of tracks online. Had the same list, so was a bit of a grind. You can cut down the grind by getting enough for the most expensive car and backing up the save to the cloud. Then you can just purchase it and re download your save. Repeat until you have all the trophies.

Last Trophy: 8S6adb48.png  GTR - Unlocked new car!

L58d209.png

278. Borderlands

Probably the easiest Borderlands to plat as you don't need a team to take on a raid boss. Felt so weird going back to the 1st game, haven't played it since it was released on the PS3.

Last Trophy: 48S28be81.png Truly Outrageous - Killed an enemy with the Siren's action skill

L8e085b.png

279. Galaxy Shooter

Felt like a generic space shooter game on mobile, was alright. Just need to grind a bit to make your ship stronger, then it gets fairly easy.

Last Trophy: 17S660917.png  Stylish - Buy a skin

Lb63bf9.png

280. Tokyo Runner

Super easy game where you just run forward collecting coins. You have to avoid oncoming sumo wrestlers but there's no penalty if you do get hit. You just get up and keep going. Haven't started it yet but takes about 5 mins.

Last Trophies: All of them

Le22ecf.png

281. Funny Truck

Another easy game where you just drive around and try to throw a bunch of people in the back of your truck off.

Last Trophies: All of them

Lb8bee8.png

282. Castle of No Escape

I had no idea what I was doing to begin with. Your goal is to progress through various floors, fending off any monsters along the way. A bit of luck is needed for a couple of trophies, but it's a fairly quick and easy plat.

Last Trophy: 4S598289.png  Papers of pain Jr. - Start the game as a shamaness

Lc7f258.png

283 and 284. Quick Mafs

Another easy one. It's a maths game for kids. You just need to answer 1 question correctly and answer some specific numbers. Then it's just a case of skipping in each section until you get the trophies.

Last Trophy: 5S9ebc57.png  Solve or skip 50 plus examples - Solve or skip 50 plus examples

L4b0969.png

285. Rally Racing

A top down racer, all you need to do is 13 laps for the plat.

Last Trophy: 14S03b826.png Lots of Laps 13 - Complete 13 laps in the game

L22d341.png

286. Habroxia 2

I enjoyed the first game so got the 2nd one when it was on sale. It's a side scrolling space shooter. You collect currency which can be used to upgrade various aspects of your ship.

Last Trophy: 29S1137f0.png  Lift Off - Finish the tutorial.

L479fd6.png

287. Blastful

Another space shooter. This one was pretty easy. You don't have to shoot anything besides the bosses to progress and it's basically the same boss each time, just with more weapons each time.

Last Trophy: 21S790977.png Detonation Adept - Explosions are your lucid dreams

L432b59.png

288 and 289. Football Cup 2022

Jesus this game was bad. This has some of the worst AI I've ever seen in a sports game. You can win every match by doing the same thing. Run with the ball, trick past defenders, trick past keeper and score. Then you can just take the ball, stand near a corner and the AI will just get confused and just run round in circles. Was funny to watch but yeah, it's bad.

Last Trophies:  PS4:  18S061f9d.png Win the Champions Cup - Win the Champions Cup

PS5: 20S459dc3.png  Win Europa - Win Europa

Lba86a3.png

290. The Perplexing Orb

You control a ball and try to reach the end of each level, collecting artifacts. That's about it really.

Last Trophy: 25S7704c0.png What are these doing out here? - Collect all artifacts and complete 2-1. (Industrial Circle)

L22b362.png

291. The Perplexing Orb 2

Was so perplexing that it got a sequel. A bit more variation in the levels but basically the same thing. Collect artifacts and reach the end.

Last Trophy: 27S57fa95.png  Smart Cookie - Complete Stage 10 without falling. (Knock down Finish Post with Full Health).

Lfdc531.png

292. Touring Karts

A kart racer where you can get powerups and combine them depending on the two you pick up. All the trophies are related to using each powerup, so you can just repeat the 1st race until you get all combinations.

Last Trophy: 26S1b3274.png Yellow chicken Mix chicken + Banana: A chicken with addiction to bananas that will leave a trail of bananas in its path.

L26f8d6.png

293. Wardogs: Red's Return

A beat em up that play like Streets of Rage. Get easier once you unlock overdrive but is fairly easy anyway, you get plenty of live for each level.

Last Trophy: 20S4c73f7.png  Still Got It - Clear Story Stage 1 on Hard difficulty

Ld3fc05.png

294 and 295. Flowers by POWGI

Another puzzle game from POWGI, with this one you need to make words using the letters provided. The middle of the flower has letters which are in the middle of the word, you then need to place letters on opposite petals to make a word. Quick and easy, using a guide.

Last Trophy: 3S60db7d.png Paws for Thought - Spend at least a minute considering the next move

L33e49c.png

296. Dark Thrones

It's the exact same game as Witch Hunter, just with a different setting. Just run and collect coins to upgrade and progress through the various challenges.

Last Trophy: 11S309853.png  Jumper - Complete level 10

L3c2ab4.png

297. Deiland

Got this with Summer in Mara for £5. A very relaxing game where you live on a small planet. The way the planet looks reminds me of the sphere levels in Ratchet and Clank. There's alot of waiting around for the different characters to visit your planet so you can progress the story. Enjoyed it though, the farm mechanics were alright.

Last Trophy: 23Sff3ce1.png  WHITE WIZARD - You have been awarded the WHITE WIZARD trophy.

L2cac89.png

298. Project Starship X

Another space shooter from Eastasiasoft. Just shoot and dash your way through each level, fairly straight forward.

Last Trophy: 20Safea47.png  Secret Found! - It's not a pipe!

Le933d1.png

299. Speedway Racing

It's just the same game as Speed Truck Racing, just with different vehicles. The handling does feel slightly different, it was much easier to drift in the other one.

Last Trophy: 18S7e339c.png  2 Players - Play with a friend

L7449ce.png

300. #funtime

It's basically a low budget Geometry Wars. Enjoyed this one. Some of the challenge stages were fairly difficult as the multiplier system is pretty harsh. If you take any damage, it gets reset to 1x. This means that for a few of the levels, you can't take any damage if you want to get enough points. 

Last Trophy: 17S242867.png  Enhanced - Fully upgrade your ship

L61efae.png

301 and 302. The Cow G

Oh lordy, another one. Same as the other ones, but you collect milk cans.

Last Trophy: 2S841b67.png Cows can’t see the color red. - Collect 9500 milk cans

Lf85a0f.png

303 and 304. Devastator

A twin stick shooter where you fend off viruses. Fairly quick to get ready.

Last Trophy: 10S643967.png  Maximizer - Max Out Turbo 5 times

L2fc936.png

305. Ravensword: Shadowlands

It's a 3D game from Ratalaika. It's an RPG which takes about 3 hours to finish. Was ok I guess, combat wasn't the best. I just kind of ran up to things and kept hitting them. I put the difficulty all the way down to make it a little bit quicker to finish.

Last Trophy: 9S04b05c.png Jail Time - Go to Jail.

So there we go, quite a few added this month. Going to try and get a few of my longer games ready. Currently playing through Dirt 5, so that'll be 2 with the save transfer (well almost, will need to redo a few of the trophies). Playing through Horizon as well, so that'll count as 2 as well. I need to learn to stop starting new games before I've finished other ones, just making my backlog even larger.

I ended up platinuming Fall Guys due to the new launcher coming out soon, but will autopop the new one on the day. Apparently it also autopops other region versions, so will test with my other account if it does work. It's going FTP so should just be able to download the other version.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Ok, so I think I've finally got enough ready. 350 ready to go (I did just buy 8 quick and easy ones to bump it up). I'll update here with more info on all the new ones later, need to sort some stuff out to get ready for it. I'll be doing this in about 20 hours (04/06/22 20:00 GMT) and I'll see how long it takes to get through it all. I should be able to do this within 24 hours, as long as there's no issues.

I'll be streaming the whole thing, might as well:

https://www.twitch.tv/shorty132471

Been prepping this for a while so I'm looking forward to finally getting this done. If anyone does feel like stopping by at some point that would be awesome. But yeah, I'll let you guys know how it went once I'm done :) 

Edited by Shorty132471