How rough is it getting 70 gold medals?

On 7/16/2020 at 9:55 AM, VoidVictorious said:

What do you guys think about those damn tiny birds and studying them? Any tips? They suck!

There are a couple really good spawn points for rare birds (at least they were for me) on the west side of the map. The open area WSW of Wallace Station where the river is has a ton of small birds in the morning, and occasionally you get a rare one there. Also north of Blackwater where the river feeds into the ocean. The caveat with all of this is that all potential spawns are still random and luck-based, and sometimes you will get stuck looking for hours no matter what you do. 

All I can say is screw Rockstar for putting timed objectives in a game this slow and cinematic.

Last trophy I need, would make a nice 125th plat, but it's agonizing how long it takes just to start the game, get into a mission, do a bunch of walking and talking, screw something up, and sit through multiple loading screens to restart.

Just 20 gold medals to go, and one thing I'll say is the replay being fixed letting you abuse deadeye a lot more makes the accuracy missions a lot more palatable, moreso than any of the timed missions (timed segments are usually okay since you can reload checkpoints if there's no accuracy/health objectives). It's also frustrating to not have some sort of pop up option that lets me know exactly when I fail or pass an objective so I know what I'm doing wrong.

Edited by PhantomWarcry