Quick question about the game

HuntingFever

Outside of the trophies, is there any in-game reason to do e.g. a 0% items collected run, finish the game in under 1hr, finish the game without touching any spikes etc.? I ask, because this game looks fun but the trophies sound like a pain to get and it would suck to go through all that, if there's only a trophy at the end of it and not a Gallery unlock or some kind of ultra powerful item given to you for trouble.

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.

I am sorry to say that I am not aware of anything unique that is awarded that you are able to use in-game. I got the plat about 2 weeks ago... I'm not sure if you unlock any gallery stuff or anything like that? I didn't really go into those menus but I'd be happy to look this weekend once I am home from holiday.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, integra_93GS-R said:

I am sorry to say that I am not aware of anything unique that is awarded that you are able to use in-game. I got the plat about 2 weeks ago... I'm not sure if you unlock any gallery stuff or anything like that? I didn't really go into those menus but I'd be happy to look this weekend once I am home from holiday.

Thank you, I'd appreciate that :).

• Like 1

I am looking through the menu stuff. The only unlocks you get are some CG art ones, and as best I can tell they don't look specific to the 0 item run, speedrun, etc.

There is a second option under the same menu that only shows ???? but I'm not sure how to unlock that? Sadly it is pretty hard to find good info other than the Steam message boards.

Very unique and incredible game! I do very highly recommend it if you like Metroidvania and are up for the challenge!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, integra_93GS-R said:

I am looking through the menu stuff. The only unlocks you get are some CG art ones, and as best I can tell they don't look specific to the 0 item run, speedrun, etc.

There is a second option under the same menu that only shows ???? but I'm not sure how to unlock that? Sadly it is pretty hard to find good info other than the Steam message boards.

Very unique and incredible game! I do very highly recommend it if you like Metroidvania and are up for the challenge!

Thank you for the info :).

• Like 1