Does the ps plus version of the game include all dlcs

cbh114

5 minutes ago, Solercide said:

any version digital or physical will include all DLC as its the GOTY version on PlayStation.

Only on Xbox One do you have to buy the DLC separately from the game

4 minutes ago, BadRep24 said:

All DLCs are included, yes, I suppose.

Tyvm kind gentleman/gentlewomen

• Like 3

The PS4 Digital release is the Definitive Version of this game and comes with all the DLCs and Patches hardcoded into it as standard :). If you have the PS4 retail version, then you have to install the latest patch to ensure you get all the DLCs because the Endurance Co-Op Mode DLC isn't on the disc but rather it was released as part of the 1.03 Day 1 Patch.

15 minutes ago, Katt said:

I don't know about vanilla versions. There was no vanilla CoD:WWII and they had to make one for PS Plus. I hope this doesn't happen again.

That's because Activision are greedy bastards and want you to fork out for the hideously over-priced Season Pass instead.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

AFAIK, all the buggy trophies were fixed years ago with the 1.05 patch 1f914.png.

Guess not. I remember stop playing the game for good because the challenges trophy didn't pop. They mentioned in the guide it was buggy and I didn't send my save to the cloud before completing the last chapter. So I might need to complete the game once again to get that trophy + 100% trophy :(