And something completely different: another EU sale 7/7 to 22/7

cris3f

Crap something is weird on PSN land. Another sale? Are they going to make a new one twice a week? Daily? As I think they're now doing one weekly without skipping for quite sometime (Covid era mostly).

At least they could remember Vita and PS3 game publishers would like to make some money too.

I could see AO Tennis, Tennis World Tour, Warhammer 40000 Inquisitor, WRC 8, Farmer's Dynasty, Sinking City, around 50 or so titles. Many with special prices for PS Plus subscribers.

Beware of Big Ben stuff, like Soedesco and Codemasters they take pride of seldomly fixing games with bugged trophies.

Edited by cris3f

weird, maybe U.S, is getting it tomorrow as well, if not wednesday when the mid year and $20 and below sale end. 

honestly the worst mid year sale i've yet to see, there's like 200 something items in it, most sales have been generally awful this year since the change to wednesday. true sales are coming out the ass every minute, but its mostly the same crap on repeat.

the lack of vita sales is one of my biggest disappointments about the sales as well.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Mori said:

Could you guys please post a link or list of the games on sale, when creating these threads?

These are the games on sale in Germany. Credit to spielekauf.de for the full list

• 2Dark
  • Ao Tennis 2
  • Bee Simulator
  • Brick Breaker
  • Dusk Diver
  • Farmer's Dynasty Deluxe Edition
  • Farmer's Dynasty
  • Fia European Truck Racing Championship
  • Flatout 4: Total Insanity
  • Handball 17
  • Hunting Simulator
  • Mahjong
  • Motorcycle Club
  • My Little Riding Champion
  • Outcast – Second Contact Deluxe Edition
  • Outcast — Second Contact Original Soundtrack
  • Outcast — Second Contact
  • Overpass Deluxe Edition
  • Overpass
  • Premium Pool Arena
  • Pro Fishing
  • Punch Line
  • Rabi-Ribi
  • Rugby 20
  • Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter
  • Solitaire
  • Spike Volleyball
  • Tennis World Tour — Roland-Garros Edition
  • Tennis World Tour Legends Edition
  • Tennis World Tour
  • Tetraminos
  • The Fisherman — Fishing Planet
  • The Sinking City – Necronomicon Edition
  • The Sinking City
  • The Unicorn Princess
  • Tour De France 2019
  • Tt Isle Of Man — Ride On The Edge
  • Tt Isle Of Man Ride On The Edge 2
  • V-Rally 4 Ultimate Edition
  • V-Rally 4
  • Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor — Martyr Imperium Edition
  • Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor — Martyr Complete Collection
  • Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor — Martyr Complete Upgrade Pack
  • Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor — Martyr
  • Warhammer Pack: Hack And Slash
  • Warhammer: Chaosbane Deluxe Edition
  • Warhammer: Chaosbane Magnus Edition
  • Warhammer: Chaosbane
  • WRC 5 Esports Edition
  • WRC 7 Fia World Rally Championship
  • WRC 8 Deluxe Edition Fia World Rally Championship
  • WRC 8 Fia World Rally Championship
  • WRC Collection
Edited by Evil_Joker88
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, ConAir said:

Sherlock Holmes at € 2.99 (even € 1.99 with PlayStation Plus) is a steal I think. The price has never been lower.

For now it's EU region only.

Also on PS Now, so i am going to get it there. But sure it's a nice price

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mori said:

Could you guys please post a link or list of the games on sale, when creating these threads?

Use psprices or something similar to check. You can always wait for the list and details to show up on the PSN store.

EU PSN blog is basically gone, so it will be difficult to get that information from there as it was done before.

16 minutes ago, cris3f said:

Use psprices or something similar to check. You can always wait for the list and details to show up on the PSN store.

EU PSN blog is basically gone, so it will be difficult to get that information from there as it was done before.

I didnt know EU PSN blog is gone, what a shame. 

33 minutes ago, Mori said:

I didnt know EU PSN blog is gone, what a shame. 

It isn't technically gone, but since the graphical overhaul, it has become totally useless for getting your weekly release information...

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, HusKy said:

PSPrices.com works

I think the point here is if you're going to start a thread about a game sale, you should at least link to a credible source if you're too lazy to list the content yourself. If you refuse to provide that minimum information, perhaps let someone who'll put some effort into it do it instead, like @Neocarleen.

Persona Dancing collection is £35.99....It's been slightly cheaper before, but I'll still wait for a price drop. Is it me, or have games held their value more? I can't seem to buy the latest games anymore, even 1 or 2 years after they released.

Edited by Edunstar84

1 hour ago, Helyx said:

I think the point here is if you're going to start a thread about a game sale, you should at least link to a credible source if you're too lazy to list the content yourself. If you refuse to provide that minimum information, perhaps let someone who'll put some effort into it do it instead, like @Neocarleen.

Jeez bro, it's not hard to Google these days. If he didn't create this thread nobody would have noticed until tomorrow or whenever it goes live.

A lot of these games aren't new sales in the USA; they're either part of the mid year or the MP sale.  Perhaps the UK is just catching up.  However, the Sherlock Holmes was not featured in either USA sale, but as of today is discounted ($4.99 with PS+).  I don't know if what we're seeing is an extension of an existing sale, or something new.

3 hours ago, x7eight said:

Jeez bro, it's not hard to Google these days.

If your solution is to pass the buck to the next person, then just sit down.

1 hour ago, x7eight said:

Pass the buck on what exactly?  You're the 1 demanding links, it's like you're blaming the guy for posting, get serious man.

You said it's not hard to Google. If recommending a search engine is your solution, then it's not a solution. I'm not demanding anything, I was just confirming what @Mori requested. Like I said originally, if you're gonna take it upon yourself to start a thread about a topic, at least take the time to link to something of value. If the OP here is sufficient for you, then I'm glad you're pleased.

I get the feeling none of this makes any sense to you, so I'm just wasting my time explaining it. Most everyone else that read it can probably follow a conversation and understood what was being said.

14 hours ago, Helyx said:

You said it's not hard to Google. If recommending a search engine is your solution, then it's not a solution. I'm not demanding anything, I was just confirming what @Mori requested. Like I said originally, if you're gonna take it upon yourself to start a thread about a topic, at least take the time to link to something of value. If the OP here is sufficient for you, then I'm glad you're pleased.

I get the feeling none of this makes any sense to you, so I'm just wasting my time explaining it. Most everyone else that read it can probably follow a conversation and understood what was being said.

Most everyone else could go and find it themselves without making a scene.

Sales have been becoming more and more apparent, because back when PS4 launched, supply was low and the games were brand-new. Nowadays, there are hundreds upon hundreds of PS4 games to choose from, and new ones keep releasing. Competition is incredibly fierce, so prices for games drop relatively quickly and sales have become much more common.

You can spend your money only once, so the market will do whatever it takes to get your dollar/euro (or other currencies).

The current new sale is not impressive, though. Seems like I'll have plenty of time to work on the backlog this month!

• Like 2