Trophy Thoughts?

Im going to get it day one, lol Add to the collection

Depending on how Affinity goes, i might not worry about the play  SAO hollow Realization? (Sa:O) was easy to pop afiinty  trophys, Half o them i didnt even expect as wasn't working on it

but if is like FB or the other one (not last song) were it seems to be an uphill slug, Then Ugh

hope the combat is alil more fluid. and Instances are bigger, Lil more exploration ( I know asking for alot) lol

Doesn't look bad at all,it'll be if it can hold me interest, I lost interest with Hollow realisation and fragment, I nearly finished lost song and haven't started the excel world one.

I've got it on pre-order as I loved Fatal Bullet.

Just made the laugh though as originally id read that they weren't sticking many original SAO characters to keep it more to the story, apparently Asuna and Sinon, was super happy Sinon was in it but it looks like everyone is ¬_¬  but agree could be a grind farm

It looks like a typical SAO trophy list.

But all those bond trophies look so grindy, I hope they can be easily gotten.

And I appreciate that the images of the trophies are nice looking.

Might not get it on day one, but I will eventually play it when it becomes cheaper xD

The trophies look really, really grindy. But it seems there are no forced multiplayer-trophies like in Fatal Bullet. Thats good. 

My only small complaint: The trophies images with grey Silhouette look really ugly, like placeholders.

But I still get the game day 1. I need some grindy JRPG right now.

• Like 1

Without 100% gallery, it seems easy, because some things can simply be ignored and do not generate possible losses.

we see from grind farm.

1 hour ago, MMX20 said:

Gonna try to get the pre-order bonuses. So will this follow the entire Alinization Arc?

no, it only goes until the end of the first arc of alicization, from the administrator it was said that it would be an alternative ending.

Spoiler

img_branch.png

Edited by WerneyPark
img
  • Like 1

Doesn't look too bad. Will pick this up later since it doesn't look like there are MP trophies on this one. That affinity grind though oh my goodness. I'm not sure how bad it is in the other games (I picked up a few other SAO games in my backlog), but hopefully it isn't WORSE then those. 

Definitely not picking this up on release because it looks unfinished from what I could see from previews that came out yesterday. These games also go into deep discount territory in like 6 months, so no reason to rush. By that time there will also be efficient methos for affinity grinding, which I hope isn't as boring as Hollow Realization.

7 hours ago, AndresLionheart said:

Definitely not picking this up on release because it looks unfinished from what I could see from previews that came out yesterday. These games also go into deep discount territory in like 6 months, so no reason to rush. By that time there will also be efficient methos for affinity grinding, which I hope isn't as boring as Hollow Realization.

Agree, and probably it will be like Hollow Realization so... 

7 hours ago, AndresLionheart said:

One of my friends did the affinity trophies before they nerfed the requirements.

He hasn't recovered to this day

• Like 3